[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw guys always lose interest when they find out i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1374524475841.jpg (37KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1374524475841.jpg
37KB, 331x331px
>tfw guys always lose interest when they find out i'm trans
i hate this, the guys i like the most like me the least
>>
>>8366651
You mean black guys?
>>
maybe you could cut off your penis?
>>
>>8366677
No one wants to fuck a frankenstein vagina anon
>>
>>8366677
>>8366686
Also, tricking a guy int thinking you're cis tends to not end well.
>>
>>8366686
I'll have you know my SO is very much looking forward to when I get SRS.
>>
>>8366690
That's because she's a lesbian
>>
>>8366697
That doesn't change the fact that she "wants to fuck a frankenstein vagina"
>>
>>8366651

How old were you when you started transition? Are you unclockable under scrutiny? How long have you known the guys before telling them? Does this start as dating or friendship?
>>
>>8366651
That's why chasers exist anon.
>>
>>8366704
Lesbians aren't people
>>
>>8366837
kek
>>
>>8366651
That's because trannies don't deserve love
>>
File: igiveup.jpg (99KB, 719x583px) Image search: [Google]
igiveup.jpg
99KB, 719x583px
>>8366651
>tfw guys lose interest when they find out that i had srs
life just isn't fair
>>
>>8366960
Those are fags. You shouldn't get with them anyway.
>>
>>8366993
Should I just pretend to be cis?
I always try to be honest and upfront about being trans but I think it would be a little inappropriate to add "Oh and btw I don't have my dick anymore!"
>>
>>8367020
So you're just announcing the fact that you're trans to them immediately? Or before you even meet them, assuming this information is up on a dating site? See, the problem is that if you do that, you'll only get chasers, but no chaser wants to fuck a neo-vag. They're only in it for the penis. Just stop announcing that you're trans, because it sets up their expectations.
>>
>>8366651
>>8366960
1st Corinthians 3:17 - God will destroy anyone who destroys this temple. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

As you have destroyed His temple, so He shall destroy you.

Repent or face eternal Hellfire, Anon.
>>
>>8367032
I thought telling people that I'm trans would only be fair.
I guess I'll have to pretend that I'm cis now.
I've never been a good liar but I hope it works out somehow.
>>
>>8367361
(((God)))
>believing a L I T E R A L Jewish meme
>>
https://youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
>>
I don't know why people are losing interest in MtFs after getting SRS. Personally, if I was dating a trans person, I'd want them to have done all they could (bearing in mind the financial aspects obviously) done everything they can to achieve their desired aesthetic.

>>8366651

At what point do you tell them?
>>
>>8367646
i usually tell them right away
>>
>>8367592
Eh, I would tell before sex, but I don't see why you can't go on a couple of dates before disclosing.
>>
>>8367658

I'm glad that you do. I think that's the sensible and fair way to approach it, plus I feel like it's more symbolic of you wanting an honest relationship.
>>
>>8367646
>I don't know why people are losing interest in MtFs after getting SRS.
Those with a trap fetish aren't going to be interested in transwomen without a penis. For the rest I imagine it's a combination of transphobia, ranking ciswomen ahead of transwomen, and being afraid of being ostracized by friends/family if it were known they were dating a transwoman.

There are guys out there who are open to relationships with postop transwomen, but they can be hard to find.
>>
>>8367592

>>8367020
>I think it would be a little inappropriate to add "Oh and btw I don't have my dick anymore!"
If you're hoping to spend the rest of your life with a person, you oughta at least reach a point where you could drop it like that

and if you can't/dont ever reach that point
why would you want to spend the rest of your life with that person?
>>
>>8367671

I think it's difficult for a lot of cis men who are interested in trans people though as how can they feel can be affected by when a trans person opens up about the fact that they're trans. It would great if we lived in a world where people don't give a shit about genitals and love someone just for their personality, but we're not at that point - myself included (I don't care about dicks).
>>
>>8367671
>Those with a trap fetish aren't going to be interested in transwomen without a penis

Trans fetishist here, I prefer post-OP myself. Pre-OP just reminds me of futa art too much and i'm not a futafag.
>>
>>8367823
>Trans fetishist here, I prefer post-OP myself.
I didn't know such men existed. What is it about transwomen that interests you? I'm curious.
>>
>>8367854
Also, how do you go about finding postop transwomen?
>>
>>8367854
Gender bending kink from early teenhood on. I did type "fetishist", I'm not going to backpedal and claim it's not a significant sexual stake for me because it obviously is. The very thought of a guy wanting to be a girl and making steps to make herself into a girl does a lot of bizarre things to my psyche.

>>8367859
Like finding anyone else? Most trans I've met are more comfortable post-OP than pre, at least in my own experience. I've sometimes befriended pre-OP girls who went on to SRS too.
>>
>>8367869
Can people tell the difference between a neo vag and an oldschool one?
>>
>>8367918
You can only really notice a difference when you're eating her out. It's slight, though. Modern surgery is a lot better than people want to give credit for...
>>
>>8367926
A difference in texture, structure, or taste/smell?
>>
>>8367869
>The very thought of a guy wanting to be a girl and making steps to make herself into a girl does a lot of bizarre things to my psyche.
Have you ever had any gender dysphoria yourself?

>Like finding anyone else?
I was thinking that if you're randomly dating you wouldn't run into transwomen very often. Also a lot of us after SRS blend more into the background and don't get involved with trans stuff much, though I'm getting back into it because I was feeling isolated by not being able to talk about trans issues.

>Most trans I've met are more comfortable post-OP than pre
That would be true, you can be more comfortable with your body and don't have unwanted parts inhibiting you.
>>
>>8367962
>Have you ever had any gender dysphoria yourself?

Not really, though I suppose every guy gets the occasional "wouldn't it be cool to have tits for like five mins" thought bubble.

>>8367962
>I was thinking that if you're randomly dating you wouldn't run into transwomen very often

Not in this city. There's a lot of openness, esp. with gender rights. People who would otherwise isolate come out of their shells a little more. I suppose there's a higher proportion of trans:cis than most regions, too. I'm not one of those who stalks dating sites or tries to "spot" trannies in the wild, I just find girls. If it turns out they were a guy before hand... better for my own twisted fantasies. If not, I pay no mind.
>>
>>8367989
>Not in this city. There's a lot of openness, esp. with gender rights.
There's not that much openness where I am, though there isn't really active hostility either. It makes sense it would be easier in places like where you are.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.