[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, anon! When did you realize that you weren't straight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Chel!.jpg (97KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Chel!.jpg
97KB, 500x333px
Hey, anon! When did you realize that you weren't straight?

Pic is actually relevant. I realized something wasn't right when this movie came out and I could not pay to attention to any other character but Chel. This was in grade school. When I started to have crushes on girls in my class, I wrote them off as intense platonic feelings.

I've since come to accept that I'm bisexual (leaning toward women), but only a small number of people know.
>>
File: 1477446214346.jpg (65KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1477446214346.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
>>8365925
I wanted to be her.
>tfw you will never be a hot thicc brown indian girl.
Feels bad being a pasty white brazilian.
>>
I didn't think I was gay when I chased other boys around and crushed on them in kindergarten. Looking back, it was kinda obvious though...
>>
>>8365925
When I was in 1st grade we would sometimes play games at recess where we basically roleplayed televison shows. We all had to pick a character to be and basically act out an adventure in that universe.

One day we were playing scooby doo and I immediately said I wanted to be Velma. Everyone bullied me about it for the rest of the year and I had no idea why.
>>
File: 1472213922422.gif (709KB, 160x248px) Image search: [Google]
1472213922422.gif
709KB, 160x248px
>>8365925
Say that I have a long hair dick sucking lips and a similar waist-hit-thighs ratio, BUT I am very much a male, how much attention could I get by doing a cosplay of your pic related?
>>
>>8365925
>I'm bi but only a small number of people know.
Life must be so hard for you as a bisexual female.

Your life must be nothing but eternal struggle.
>>
>>8366113
Didn't say it was hard. Not everyone takes kindly to homosexual tendencies, and I come from a pretty conservative household, so it's just not something I put out in the open.

Life is sometimes hard for other reasons, though, like the fact that my dad died two years ago. Cancer. Sucks ass. Not at all related to my love of tits, but just to show that life can suck for other reasons, too.

So yeah. Calm down, anon. No one is trying to beat you out of anything.
>>
>>8366104
Honestly? I think you sound pretty great, cosplay or no lol.
>>
>>8366216
Oh your dad died of cancer? Mine died falling 3 stories suddenly one day when I was a little kid.

Pretty sure your dad didn't instantly die of cancer. You got to prepare.

>I didn't say my life was eternal struggle, but my life is eternal struggle

Go away vagi, nobody has ever discriminated against you because of your sexuality. Nobody is going to kick you out of your house because of your sexuality. You've never lost jobs because of your sexuality or gender identity. You've never had someone chase you down the street trying to catch up to you so they can savagely beat you, and you never will.

Worst case scenario, they won't believe you're actually into girls. Quit being afraid of fucking literally nothing.
>>
>>8366259
Would you like to talk for a little while, anon? You clearly have a lot to unload.
>>
>>8365925

I'm a bisexual MtF and the first time I realized something was off concerning my attraction, I was 11. I was out with my brothers and father getting sod for our backyard. The guy working there called out this boy a few years older than I was to help us load the sod into my father's pickup truck. From the moment I saw him I felt attracted to him and it seemed he felt the same way. We gave each other shy glances and I'm pretty sure he smiled at me. Up until that moment, I had only had crushes on girls, maybe I had some kind of proto-attraction to Tom Welling before then as well, since he's so good looking. But that was the first time I felt something substantial toward a boy. I was uncomfortable and awkward at the time because it was like, "What the fuck is going on?" When we left without me talking to him, I was relieved because I really didn't want to know what that was all about because of internalized homophobia.

So I occasionally kept feeling things for guys though not as strongly as that time but I still found girls attractive, up until what I think was the summer before 9th grade. At that point I couldn't ignore it so easily anymore because attraction to guys without attraction to girls is unambiguously gay. So I was trying to see if I were gay or not, and after something embarrassing happened, I just decided, "No, I'm straight, there just aren't any pretty girls around." Funnily enough, I was right in that I would feel attracted to girls again, and I even went from liking one girl per year, to multiple girls at the same time. Though when one of those girls showed the interest was mutual, I felt a visceral panic and a disgust with myself and the situation. It was extremely different from my reaction with the boy. At that point I decided the celibate life was for me.
>>
>>8365925
>>8366710

The first time I pulled out the word that describes my orientation as something that might apply to me, I was a 16 year old junior who had just started at a newly created school with no one I knew. One guy was talking to a girl he knew, and then he walked up to me and asked me if I was gay like he was about to beat me up. I said no, and I followed it up in my mind with, "At most, I'm bisexual." But it wasn't as a fully conscious thing, it was just like a non-concerned guess as if I were talking about someone else.

>>8365941

>tfw you're a brown mestizo trans girl without the hot or the thicc

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY

Also, I knew a pasty Brazilian cis girl who was thicc.
>>
>>8365925
In late elementary school, I felt some kind of attraction to boys in my class. Thought I was straight though until I met my first boyfriend when I was 16 which is when I realized I was bi. I don't tell anyone though because that would be gay of me.
>>
>>8365958
Wow thanks for that uncomfortable realization
>tfw when you pick and choose pseudo-boyfriends until the 4th grade
>tfw never had interest in girls at school ever
>tfw only intimate relationships close with males as child and preteen
>tfw consensual sexual activity has only been with other men
>tfw turning 20 in a year and still haven't had a single hetero date

I might not be as bisexual as I thought
>>
>>8366742
Same basically
>>
>>8366259

Perhaps you have the consolation that had your father lived to the present day without going through that fall, he would have repressed you, since you sound MtF?
>>
>>8365925
idk like a month ago?
went to hook up with a girl, got my dick sucked, then she dropped the "i was a man" bomb. i felt disgusted and angry, but pretty much only about being lied to and mislead. i wasn't anywhere near as grossed out at the realization i kissed a trans girl as i thought i would, and i've kinda relaxed about it and realized i'm kinda okay with trans girls and super fem guys/"sissies".
i'm never gonna be able to take anything in the ass tho. i was raped as a kid, and the only time a girl tried to sneak a finger in my butt i immediately freaked out, lost wood, and left. never responded to her texts or answered her calls, and it's been like a year.
both still text me occasionally, but i've always just ignored them.
>>
>>8368414
>being lied to and mislead
She said she was cis? How did that come up?

>it didn't and I wasn't lied to, I just assumed
Oh right.
>>
>>8365925
Knew from age 10 that I was "different". Played more with boys, liked boy things. When my friends were swooning over boy bands, I was more interested in girl bands.

It wasn't until I was about 14 and watching so,me TV show where they were talking about homosexuality and I realized that I was a lesbian.

>father in the background yelling "get those queers off my TV"
>>
>>8368414
Penetrating someone without their consent is rape. Why haven't you reported her to the police?
>>
>>8368460
>implying intentionally keeping sensitive information that would change someone's mind isn't lying by omission
anyone who made a deal based off of refusing to give certain information that would change or could change a decision would likely be thrown in jail or sued for business malpractice.
and fyi, the part of my post where i said "then she dropped the "i was a man" bomb" to mean she literally pretending to be a cis woman until that point. she intentionally told a non truth, which is on the same moral ground as lying by omission, and that's fucking unacceptable under any situation when it comes to sex/dating. you sound like a delusional tranny trying to convince themselves that hiding your dick is 100% okay, and anyone caught by surprise and isn't okay with that is a fucking transphobic bigot. LITERALLY THE BEST WAY TO AVOID THE TRANS PANIC BULLSHIT IS BEING HONEST. if you tell them over text or in person, the worst they can do is look like a dick in public or over text (unless they want to be immediately beaten and arrested). if you wait until the literal last second, when they could perceive themselves as already having compromised/gone against their identity, that is when you run the risk of having the shit kicked out of you. continuing the idea that it's just no big deal and you shouldn't mention it unless specifically asked is what perpetuates negative perceptions of trans people. a lot of trans women are legitimately passable, so there would be no reason for a guy to randomly ask "btw do you have a dick? lol" unless he has reason to suspect it.
>>8368494
best case scenario: i get laughed at, they press charges, and i have my name in the local paper as a transphobic asshole.
worst case scenario: i get laughed out of the station and have my name/face plastered all around my state as a hateful fuck, and could risk permanently damaging my ability to get work or live life without being harassed.
i'm definitely considering it, she kinda deserves it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.