[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you thought you were 5'9 >tfw you're actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_5043.jpg (26KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5043.jpg
26KB, 281x440px
>tfw you thought you were 5'9
>tfw you're actually around 6'1

Well I had a good run, looks like its honlife for me guys and gals : ^)
>>
>>8365798

So how did you think you're so much shorter than you really are?
>>
File: 1254891741924.png (324KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1254891741924.png
324KB, 482x549px
>>8365798
>thought I was 6'0
>I'm actually 5'11
It's an improvement.
>>
>>8365820
Last time I measured, my grandpa took it for me and I think he just read it wrong or something.

Basically my measurements are starting to make sense to me now and I'm realizing I'm gonna be a hon, and I'm freaking the fuck out.

Feels so bad so so si bad
>>
>>8365798

why do girls worry about height so much? seriously stop. its not a big deal at all, plenty of guys actually prefer tall women.
>>
>>8365850
Did you know you're shorter in the evening than when you wake up? Try measuring yourself at the end of the day, go to sleep, then measure yourself first thing when you wake up. Post results pls
>>
>>8365850
>>8365852
REEEEEEEEEE

Stop worrying about height you idiots, stop.

fucking women i swear.
>>
Tall girls are nice because you can put your face in their titties while they hug you
>>
>>8365871
Umm its 11:00 pm and I just measured 73 inches so I guess I can post up in the morning, but I don't think the changes would be much less if any.

>>8365874
I'm sorry, but my terrible measurements make sense to me now, and I no longer have any expectations to pass once I start hrt. I'm starting to realize that I'm gonna be a hon, and its really fucking me up.
>>
>>8365798
>Thought I was failed beta manlet
>Turns out I was Chad Longcock all along
Wew lad. Better detranisition and claim your rightful trans boipussy.

Pls be my bf.
>>
>>8365959
I really really don't want to.
>asian
>5 inch dick
>really subby
>realizing honlife will become a reality or kms
>realizing that given my stats, I can't be subby or will have low success

I'm just freaking the fuck out and don't know what to do anymore.

My dysphoria isn't gonna get any better, and I know the transition or kys drill, so I don't really have a choice.
>>
>>8365798
>literally a difference of 4 inches
how can one miss this
>>
>>8365981
Old people thats how.
See >>8365850
>>
>>8365957
>I'm starting to realize that I'm gonna be a hon, and its really fucking me up.

>this level of drama over a height measurement

well you've got a womans mind i'll tell you that. my gf used to whine about little things like that too.
>>
File: wew.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>tfw sometimes get 5'11
>tfw sometimes get 5'10
>tfw one time even got 182 cm (6')
I don't know how to measure my height for shit
>>
>>8365798
Height isn't enough to make you hon. Would you call somebody who passed in all respects aside from being 6'1" a hon? No, it doesn't make sense desu.

>>8366008
Your height also changes a bit throughout the day. Not more than an inch though.
>>
>>8365852
It's literally only trans women. Tons of cis women want to be taller.
>>
>>8366008
just say 5'11. your height doesnt even matter.

you're the girl, you get to pick which guy you want not the other way around, thats how it works and dont let anyone tell you otherwise, if a guy tells you otherwise, hes trying to get you to drop your standards to go for him, usually fat losers, chasers etc do that shit.

get yourself the bf/gf YOU want. dont worry about your height, people want you just for the fact you're a girl.
>>
>>8366017
>It's literally only trans women. Tons of cis women want to be taller.
my gf was cis and wanted to be shorter. she was about 6'0 so shorter than me still.
>>
>>8366011
I have a large frame too
>fingers don't touch around wrist
>broad shoulders
>large rib cage

Ultimately my plans haven't changed, like I'm still gonna start hrt and just hope for the best, but I no lomger have any expectations and am pretty sure I'm just gonna be a hon or stay in boymode forever so I don't become a hon.

Feelsbadman
>>
>>8366027
post measurements

I'm ready for some dysphoria
>>
>>8366011
I have a CM ruler and I basically got everything from 178 to 182cm. That's a 1.5" difference.
>>8366020
I can't stop being conscious about my height. If I were 4 inches shorter I would no longer be a gross height-hon. ;-;
>>
>>8366031
>I can't stop being conscious about my height. If I were 4 inches shorter I would no longer be a gross height-hon

you're not a hon, stop worrying about it.
>>
>>8365985
There is already a 50% chance of us being clicked based on our height alone, add in any masc features and boom were fucked
>>
>>8366040
B-but this anon is right: >>8366043
Any height looks good on bio women like Taylor Swift but it probably looks very bad on a late transitioner like me.
>>
>>8366043
>>8366048
nonsense, theres nothing a bit of makeup, hormones, decent hairstyle and work out routine cant fix.

i helped my ex get /fit/ and she wasn't even trying to. you guys are obviously much more into trying to become more fem looking, it shouldn't be too difficult if you put effort in.
>>
>>8366031
>height-hon
no such thing unless you're 6'5" or above
i don't get you people who want to be short, it's a blessing to be tall, and in reality it doesn't affect your passing much at all
>>
>>8366059
Kek I am already on hormones 1.5y still look like a man. You don't get it

>>8366072
Are you kidding? I have literally never seen a woman within a couple inches of my height and I'm taller than 80-90% of the men
>>
>>8366076
>Are you kidding
no, i'm 6'0 and have a coworker that is taller than me, and is cis
>>
>>8366076
How tall are you? I always see at least one or two women around 6' every time I go out.
>>
>>8366076
>Kek I am already on hormones 1.5y still look like a man. You don't get it

no you probably dont, you're being too harsh on yourself anon. do you have a picture?
>>
File: IMG_6045.jpg (235KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6045.jpg
235KB, 1280x960px
>>8366029
I was gonna do a pre-everything do I have a chance thread, but fuck it.

>Age
>Height
6' to 6'1
>Current Weight
228 lbs.
>Shoulders
24 inches
>Underbust
39 inches
>Hips
45 inches
>Waist
39 inches, I have a gut.

I'm working on my weight rn before starting hormones, but those are my stats atm, and ik they're bad.

Holy fuck they're bad.

Also thats what I look like right now beside my computer.

*Maximum Dysphoria*
>>
>>8366079
Netherlands? I live in Murrica which is not known for being a particular personlet nation

>>8366082
6'1

>>8366085
Trust me I do, I get called sir every time I go out. I'm 26 and have pics of course but I don't want to be added to the hon folder just so I can be reposted and endlessly mocked
>>
>>8366101
Yeah, losing weight is gonna help a lot.
>>
>>8366130
I'm working on it.
Back in November I was 278 at my peak and then I starting dieting and exercising after I came out to my family.
I don't wanna start hrt until I'm around 170, but yeah, those are my stats atm.
>>
>>8366101
you looked promising in the thumbnail but im relieved you're not that attractive so not much will be lost when you destroy yourself with hormones
>>
>>8366230
Awesome : ^)
>>
>>8366142
Ah, well congrats on progress! I hope you reach your goal.
>>
>>8366230
Not true, I think he's pretty cute, I'd suck his dick and let him suck mine too. It really is too bad though that the HRT will fuck every redeeming quality he has though.
>>
File: 1492359113001.jpg (103KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492359113001.jpg
103KB, 900x900px
>thought i was 5'10"
>i'm like 5'8.5" at best

I fucking hate being a manlet
>>
>>8366106
>Trust me I do, I get called sir every time I go out. I'm 26 and have pics of course but I don't want to be added to the hon folder just so I can be reposted and endlessly mocked

don't care what others think about you, just be yourself.
>>
>>8366322
you should transition bro :^)
you ain't getting any pussy at that height unless you date a dwarf. you got potential to get plenty of cock tho.
>>
>>8366307
I didn't even know I had any redeeming qualities to begin with.

Thanks for calling me cute though I guess
>>
>>8366322
I'm 6'5", I'll trade you in a heartbeat
>>
>>8366305
Thank you. I'll make it there soon, just gotta keep going.
>>
>>8366346
why aren't you my amazonian gf?

you realise getting a sexual conquest of someone taller to a male is like the best feeling imaginable?
>>
>>8366346
I'm sorry you're 6'5" and I really hope you're doing ok other than that.
>>
>>8366362
So. Much. Dysphoria.
>>
>>8366338
myself is a girl and i can't be her tho
>>
>>8366357
Just say the word
>>
>>8366373
>myself is a girl and i can't be her tho
Top kek, silly anon.

you are a girl. you're already being yourself, the difference between you and a cis girl is a lump of skin between your legs and some make-up.
>>
>>8366382
>Just say the word
be my gf
>>
>>8366345
don't bother with the thanks when you're going to obliterate those qualities once you hit 170 chasing that sad hopeless dream of being what you're not :^/
>>
>>8366405
thanks anon but when you look like me it's hard to see yourself as a girl
>>
>>8366463
: ^)))))))
>>
>>8366520
>thanks anon but when you look like me it's hard to see yourself as a girl

it doesnt matter what you see yourself as, you KNOW you're a girl, and thats all that matters.

once you know, once you're comfortable, then its just self improvement from then on, you dont have to look like megan fox, just look the best you can.
>>
6'2" MtF here

I literally just came back from the store where people were generally nice/indifferent and a nice man let me in front of him in line.

You girls need to stop fretting about having legs. Just keep working at it and stay on 'mones ok? Keep figuring out one thing at a time. It's like drawing the picture of yourself as you always wanted to be. You'll have to erase a little bit every so often but you'll get it eventually.
>>
File: 54a797b95.jpg (83KB, 656x438px) Image search: [Google]
54a797b95.jpg
83KB, 656x438px
>tfw thought I passed
>tfw dont
i'm learning how to be a fem guy famalam,
and it's really nice not worrying about getting clocked
>>
>>8366405
lmao that's complete bullshit
lumps of skin and makeup does not make a woman and the absence of them do not make a man
cisgender is a word that makes an unnecessary distinction for the same reason that we don't need a whole other word for people who aren't stonecutters
the reality is that males can't be females and vice versa. you cannot be what you are not. transgender suicide rates are stratospheric because fundamentally it is a mental illness that plagues the sufferer by making them feel as if they absolutely must be what they are not and wreaking emotional havoc on them forever for not reaching a goal that is ultimately unattainable. that's why transitioning makes little impact on suicide rates.
yes, gender relativism fantasies can give them something to strive for and can stave off suicide in the short or mid term, but it is an impossible goal and to give them the false hope of validating what is fundamentally a delusion is cruel, regardless of the intention. it is irresponsible to push this candyland fantasy rhetoric and in the end it does incalculable damage to them mentally and physiologically.
>>
>>8366599
such a lengthy reply, are you repressing yourself anon? no one goes to such lengths to cut others down.

i dont care what you feel, so far our government accepts transgenderism as a real issue and this is backed up in the scientific fields of psychology, if something comes along and debunks it, sure. but as of now, the science is clear. you are wrong. cant argue with facts anon
>>
>>8366619
you're not addressing what I actually said, my argument, when you start assuming motives and calling me "repressed", that's just dismissing what I said without even the willingness to interact with my viewpoint. it's lazy
a government endorsement means nothing in terms of whether or not pushing transitioning does more damage than repair, and no one is saying transgenderism isn't real mental illness is certainly a real and very serious issue and that is something I never denied. whether or not psychology is truly scientific is also debatable, but stipulating that it is, the science is certainly not settled or clear, Dr. Paul McHugh would like a word on that one. please tell me though what exactly you mean by that though because it is pretty vague; how is the science clear that I am wrong? the 'debunking' is in the diagnosis of gender identity disorder
>>
>>8366599
If transition were pretty much seamless, you can bet your ass those suicide rates would nosedive. In 30-50 years, technology will have made it so that transitioning is definitely the better option.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (61KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
61KB, 736x588px
>>8366405
how about the skeleton? hrt and ffs can't fix this
>>
>>8365798
God, 6'1"? You big grizzly man you. Just thinking about a being dominated by a tough guy like you makes my knees weak.

But seriously don't worry about it, I used to get hung up on being 5'9", but now my gf is 5'3" and she's still the boss in our relationship. If you're worried about passing don't worry about that either, I've known cis girls who are taller.
>>
Oh look, it's another proportions thread.

I'm MtF and my FtM husband has broader shoulders and a wider chest than me. He was that way Pre-T.

You can't have it all, just get over it and do your best. That's the only way you'll ever be some idea of half-way happy.
>>
>>8366411
>>8366382
no reply, excellent :/
>>
>>8366721
Do i have to keep repeating myself? It doesn't matter anon. Without a dick and some boobies no one with half a brain is going to call you a guy, you aren't a guy.
>>
>>8367015
>5'10"
>broad shoulders
>no hips
>big hands, head, feet
it doesn't matter
>>
>>8367055
>5'10
Disqualified for manhood str8 up.
>big hands and feet
Non issue, I know girls with big hands and feet too.

It really doesn't matter. Stop the incessant whining about it like an annoying girlfriend
>>
>>8365798
How the fuck do you not notice you're 6 foot fucking 1!??

Towering above all women and most men (Average is 5'9). That never striked you as odd??
>>
>>8367369
Not OP but it happens all the time. I was convinced that I'm 5'5 but I recently found out I'm a 5'7 giantess. Finding out destroyed me so maybe it's better not to check.
>>
>>8367371
5'7'' seems fine tho?
>>
>>8367374
Maybe it is for some but I feel fucking huge now. Before I found out I always thought I'm a smol qt.
>>
>>8365798
Shit, you're asian? That's basically the equivalent of being 6'5 for a white tranny. I'm sorry anon. That must suck. :(
>>
>>8367369
Thats why I measured again pls no bully ;~;

>>8367389
Yeah I know a lot of smol cute Asian guys and while its not as dysphoria inducing as seeing other Asian girls, it definitely sucks.
>>
>>8367379
I'm 5'6 and I'm literaly smaller than most ppl I know. So I don't know what youre talking about, youre only 2.5 centimeters taller than me
>>
I thought I was probably around 5'11 but turns out I'm barely 5'7, dunno how I messed that up
>>
>>8367371
>5'7"
Kill yourself, anon. At least you can move to a taller country and be average female height
>>
>>8367413
I looked it up and apparently the only place to go for an amazon like me is Netherlands since the average female height is 5'7 there. Problem is I don't speak their language.
>>
>>8367421
average female height is 5'5"

and proportions count more then height
>>
>>8367424
>>
>always thought I was 5.4
>turns out I'm actually 5.2
H-heh
>>
>>8366707
so you're saying the astounding suicide rates are because we're just not good enough at transitioning yet? that kind of causal reductionism in the face of such outrageously high numbers just isn't plausible.
you're arguing hypotheticals, what you're saying boils down to 'if it was different then it would be different'. what you're saying is unknowable
you're also missing the point; transitioning is attempting to attain an impossible goal. again, you cannot be what you are not. pushing the attainment of what is never possible is giving false hope to people who suffer a mental illness. it is frankly unethical and irresponsible
>>
>>8368294
False hope is better than no hope. Enjoy the Abyss.
>>
>>8367421
Are you a troll?

Why do you HAVE to be average? 5'7" is an extremely common height you ungrateful cunt. Get your BDD under control.

Like, what do you think of all the cis women that are 5'7"? This thinking just make no sense to me. At least OP isn't this bad.
>>
>>8368376
The worst feeling for me is standing out and I feel huge at 5'7 which is big fucking deal for me okay?
>>
>>8368338
that's the thing, it doesn't have to be like that. it's not a dichotomy, and false hope is never the more ethical option. what do we do with someone suffering a mental illness? we don't abandon all hope because we can't validate the delusions that plague them, we work to undo the delusions themselves. it's called treating the root problem.
believing that this false hope is the only possible thing they can be provided, lest they be consigned to a life at the mercy of an abyssal designator, is wrong and it is a pernicious stranglehold on the ability of these people to find ways to treat their root mental illness.
>>
>>8368421
If that is your "worst feeling" then you're life must be pretty great.

Fuck off, I have no sympathy for you. Youre probably one of the freaks that wants to pretend they're an IRL anime loli.
>>
>>8368469
Why are you so angry? Am I not allowed to be unhappy with my height?
People bitch about everything on here but height is the one thing that nobody can bitch about?
>>
>>8368500
You can bitch if you're 5'10 or higher. Complaining about 5'7 is just laughable. Honestly, go outside.
>>
>>8368546
Thanks for explaining the official rules of being trans to me. I guess I'll tell my dysphoria to shut up.
>>
>>8368575
Glad to be of help, now you can stop bragging in a thread full of people that actually have something to maaaybe be concerned about.
>>
>>8368579
smug cunt
>>
File: 1495232823601.jpg (36KB, 524x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495232823601.jpg
36KB, 524x480px
>>8368612
This thinking, it just doesn't make any sense.

Trust me, I'm the first one that calls hons out on this shit, but honestly, women come in all shapes in sizes. Yeah I know I know, but it's true to a degree. Humans are not made in a factory.

You are like what, one or two deviations from the norm in a western country? Is that really something to beat yourself up over? Why are you so obsessed with being average? Look, if you were significantly taller, I'd get it, but at 5'7 I assure you that you don't stand out at all unless you're in some tribe of Pygmies.

>those are the average girls just trying to make the skyscrapers feel better.
This is how I can sense your insecurity. You really believe other people are that aware of *actual* tall women's feelings and insecurities that they're going to constantly be on patrol to make sure to uplift them? No, I've got my set of anecdotes too, and I can tell you that I know many women that would like to be taller.

Do you really believe all the movie stars, all the models, all the pop stars, all the athletes, etc. that are taller than the norm wish they were shorter? No, that's you projecting your insecurities onto others.

I'm really sorry that you're so concerned about a minor detail of your body that is literally not a flaw in any way whatsoever.

Really, what do you two genuinely think of women that are taller than average? Do you believe they're "uglier" than shorter women? Just curious.
>>
>>8368546
I'm 5'7'' and people actually notice or comment on it. But the fact that they think 5'7'' is a noteworthy height, tells me that I pass as cis female, so it's actually kind of useful.
>>
>>8368713
Where do you live? I mean like, are you people mixing up 5'7 with 5.7? 5'7" isn't noteworthy where I live in the US.
>>
>>8368575
here's the perspective; your height is not the focus, your emotional cascade over something so disproportionate is, and the fact that someone bringing this to your attention, in terms however rude, is "explaining the official rules" to you paints a grim picture for your general perspective. I mean, when you get so worked up over a trivial matter, the minor thing that angers you is highly unlikely be the true problem. unfortunately though when you have to misconstrue what someone says, which is lying to yourself about what they really said, then explaining this to you just seems like a theft of people's time
>>
>it's a short histrionic comes in to a tall thread whining episode
>>
If you're over 5'8 and trans you should never transition.

You'll literally never ever pass, you wont "look like a model" You'll look like a freak and a man.
>>
File: 1438953038303.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438953038303.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>8368843
>mfw 6' and I pass
>>
File: 1495756764981.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495756764981.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>tfw 5'3

I'm literally on cloud 9. Everybody fucking wants me. Everybody. Guys love my butthole, girls love my dick and how progessive I am for transitioning. I'm drowning in sex and adoration and I've never been happier in my life.
>>
>>8368871
Good for you anon.
>>
>>8368860
buying gf
>>
>>8368871
>tfw 5'3" and not drowning in love
>>
>>8369708
>>8369715
Buying gf 10k
>>
>>8365798
>tfw thought im 5'7
>turned out im 5'8

cried like a bitch that day

cant imagine what you come through
>>
>>8369872
Are you stupid? You literally are crying over numbers. You didn't even notice the difference.
>>
>>8369880
it hurt me because it was one of many hits and cracks that shattered my dream of passing and living as feminine woman
>>
>>8369926
So if you didn't know you were one inch taller than you thought, you would've been okay and suddenly more feminine?
>>
>>8369926
What were the other hits and cracks?
>>
>Be 5'11
>In store yesterday looking at shit and manager and I chat about stuff and he ask how tall I am
>Say 5'11 like I always do
>Haha wow anon there's no WAY you can be 5'11 like WOW I'M 5'11 and you're TALLER than me! You must be like 6'5 or something
>haha
>Stare at him and cringe and cry internally
as a mtf this was just plain upsetting like what the hell I'm not that tall. It blew my hair back when he said I was like six five or taller. Like how the hell do you just throw out numbers like that
>>
>>8365798
>tfw you thought you were 5'9
>tfw you're actually 5'7
I'm so happy.
>>
>>8369964
Oh my god I get this shit all the time. I have measured myself many times and have been measured by multiple doctors and I always come out at 6'. However, for some reason every shithead thinks I'm lying for some fucking reason and says I must be 6'4 or some shit.

They literally would not believe me at the DMV either. It's very frustrating.
>>
>>8365978
>Asian
You'll be fine unless you have turk blood in you.
>>
>>8365798
>>8365978
>>8366101
I have a female friend who is 6'2"! If you get thin enough, you could even go into modeling.

Go for a Gothic Lolita look. Can't go wrong with that, considering all.

As an asexual female, let me say that you are already cute, so it shouldn't be hard to pass, at least in terms of your face.
>>
>>8370947
Isn't Asian -> ez mode a meme though?

>>8370237
Aww thanks anon. Not sure if you're poking fun at the "you could be a model!" trans girl meme, but I appreciate your kind words. I'm kinda over the height thing now, just gotta lose weight, start hormones and hope for the best.
>>
>>8371195
I don't keep too up-to-date on that variety of memes. I'm just saying you have a lot to work with. I'm going on just what I can see based on what you currently look like and seem like as a person.

An easy change would be to get similar glasses but in a brighter color. Women get a LOT more choices in terms of design and color when it comes to glasses, so you should try to roll with that.

Try some extensions and see how your hair looks like in more feminine styles.

You should also emphasize your lips since they already look feminine in shape and size.
>>
File: IMG_6062.jpg (177KB, 610x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6062.jpg
177KB, 610x609px
>>8371212
Ok duly noted!

I don't usually wear glasses, but I think I look better in them because they help round out my face and take attention away from my nose ans really pronounced eye circles.

Do you think round glasses like the ones in pic related would be a good choice?

And how do you think I should emphasize my lips more? Just with like make up and stuff when I start wearing it?
>>
>>8370947
kys hugboxer

>>8371195
most azn fems are petite

work on your girlmode
and realise that there's there's a real possibility that you may never pass for cis

but most trannies don't either, so you can still have a life
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
>>8371323
I'm not a fan of round glasses because I have a really round face, but you should be fine!

I Googled "Asian girls with round glasses" and found some really cute results! (pic related)

I have glasses similar to the ones you're wearing in your pic, but they have smaller frames and are purple. Women tend to choose smaller frames when they're that shape (horned and similar shapes).

If/when you grow your hair out (if you maintain your current hair part), you should look fine with round glasses!

To work your way up to being comfortable with lip color, I recommend starting with this:
http://www.vaseline.us/product/lip-balm/tinted-lip-balm-lip-therapy.html

You wouldn't believe how rosy it makes your lips look!

You can go with a shimmer (perhaps something metallic?) or a vibrant lip color (magenta or even a bright purple could look good), especially if you learn how to do lip liner well.

I personally don't wear much makeup, just lip color and occasionally eyeshadow. Just doing a bit of lipstick, even if the color isn't that different from your normal lip color, will draw a lot of attention to that feminine look.
>>
>>8365913
yeah but tranny chest hair will tickle your nose.
>>
>>8372417
I'll check out the lip stuff and figure out what to do about glasses then.

Thanks anon!
>>
>tfw thought I was 5'8
>tfw actually 5'7
nice
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.