[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mtf. I've browsed /lgbt/ daily for two years now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1372940251767.png (56KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1372940251767.png
56KB, 500x539px
I'm mtf. I've browsed /lgbt/ daily for two years now.

I fucking HATE the mtfs on this board. The vast majority have severe autism and are completely removed from normal thinking, they have no aspirations, they're arrogant, hateful, and disgusting. They really are just larping as their nonexistent pretend version of what they think women should be and they're not ashamed of it at all. HURR GUISE CHECK OUT HOW MANY LAYERS OF IRONY I'M IN just fucking die already

I fucking HATE the lesbians on this board. They're extreme hatelust for trannies is absolutely ridiculous, fucking neo nazis don't hate trannies as much as they do, the obsession is fucking ridiculous. Constantly at each others throats looking for signs that the cis girl they're chatting with is actually trans so they can hate them too, it's fucking comical. Constantly hating each other for not being gold star, constantly hating each other for not being skinny enough, feminine enough, etc. I don't even understand why they come to this board.

I don't hate the ftms on this board, I'm just embarrassed by them. 99% of them act completely like women with no attempt at being a guy, 99% of them just want to date guys and be fucked by them, even PIV. Trans is just a fashion to them, being a man is just an aesthetic to them. Their idea of the 'ideal' man is like draco malfoy, on appearance and mannerisms alone

Gays are the only generally ok people here. Even the gay guys ranting about how trannies are gross and are 'hijacking' the lgbt moment still appear actually level headed, intelligent, and normal. And of course outside of this board, gay men are the members of the lgbt community most shit on for no reason.

What the fucking hell is wrong with all of you? I've seen so many actually cool mtfs, ftms, and dykes that show up here but rarely do they stay for long. This place is a cesspit. Does it just attract the worst of the lgbt community? Or does it make people that way?
>>
>>8363628
You have a point, as a tranny I've been personally bothered by every group besides the FtMs and the gay guys, and what you said about the FtMs wanting to be Draco Malfoy is kind of true. But I still think there are some cool people here who are just stricken by BDD etc.
>>
>>8363628
I came to here expecting to completely disagree and write a rebuttal but, actually, I completely agree. Everyone here sucks for pretty much the reasons you've written there.

I'm just not sure what you're expecting though. It's anonymous LGBT board on 4chan, could it have ever been better? People are inherently flawed and people that come to this site even more so than normal. Could you have ever had a "normal" and/or a healthy LGBT board here?
>>
>>8363628
Yes op every one on this site is a terrible person.
Did it really take you 2 years to figure that out.
>>
>>8363698
>Yes op every one on this site is a terrible person.
Not true at all

The people on /diy/, /out/, /k/, /m/, /o/, and /vr/ definitely don't suck, and there's plenty of cool people on tons of other boards if not all of them. I just wanted to vent
>>
>>8363628
I think this place is far from perfect, but at least as far as trans communities goes I like this place the most.
>>
>>8363715
That's the worst part, and the reason why I still visit this place. Everything else is even worse
>>
>>8363628
You're mostly right, but you missed the part about some people having a seething hatred for bi guys for some reason. This is the only place online I've seen this happen, it's really odd to me
>>
>>8363715
I just like this place since it's anonymous so I can be as autistic as I like. Also since I don't know how to talk to people I can practice here since there are no consequences for fucking up in a conversation.
>>
>>8363708
Fair enough I should have said most of the people on this board.
>>
>>8363715
Yep. I hate this place sometimes, but every other online LGBT community is truly complete horseshit.

>enbies and their stupid fucking pronouns
>stupid fucking made up sexualities like "pansexual"
>muh political correctness
>"GAY CULTURE xDDD" memes
>Queer! xDDD
>REAL AGP hons, christ they're awful
>that weird ass otherkin bullshit
>the fucking inane controversy surrounding asexuals that means literally fuck all

/tttt/ at least has none of this bullshit.
>>
>>8363911
>/tttt/ at least has none of this bullshit.
But they have more than enough of their own bullshit to make up for everything on that list plus more
>>
>>8364080
our bullshit is still better
cara should go post on susans
>>
>>8363911
I am an intersectional feminist and don't mind anything on this list, but I still hate other queer spaces.

I think it's because they are often emotion-focused.

Like, it's always about hurt feelings and trauma and being respectful. Which is fine, a lot of people benefit from that approach, but I have low empathy and I rarely experience emotions. So all of those places suck for me.

I'm glad feminism is starting to embrace sociopathy as part of ableism. Maybe I'll have a nice low-empathy feminist place to go to instead of this shithole.
>>
>>8364202
>"I am an intersectional feminist and don't mind anything on this list."
>"I'm glad feminism is starting to embrace sociopathy."

I think the only partner for you should be a bullet to the head. Before you go off and kill like, fifty men female Anders.
>>
>>8364220
Lol what?

Sociopathy (nowadays called ASPD) is a mental heapth issue. It's not a synonym for 'murderer'.
>>
>>8364243
*health

Also, stigma is the reason people with narcissism/sociopathy/etc often don't get proper therapy.

In 20 years it'll be accepted, like autism.

Which is great news for 4chan, actually, since most people here seem to have impaired empathy.
>>
>>8364243
>nowadays called ASPD

Wrong. ASPD is a separate concept in the DSM. It's meant to handle cases that involve disruption on a criminal-justice level (half of all prisoners are ASPD).

The DSM-V recently brought out a "with sociopathic traits" moniker for ASPD, but this is preliminary and still distinct from Hare's conceptualization of psycho/sociopathy.

The truth is, despise your LARPing you're about as far away from a psychopath as can possibly be. You're just an edgy cunt who worships serial killers. And as much as you try to meme fake 4chan tolerance aping tumblr for sociopaths... you would never want to interact with one over a meaningful period of time in real life.

Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>8364270
Sociopathy is not the same as psychopathy. 'Psychopath' is also not a synonym for 'murderer', that'll be the stigma talking.

I've never shared my diagnosis, you're the one who brings up serial killers, and I have several friends who were diagnosed with ASPD, sociopathy and/or psychopathy. Zero murderers. All in therapy and taking their meds like champs. Lovely individuals, with refreshingly clear minds.

Why are you so upset sociopaths are people?
>>
>>8364220
>I think the only partner for you should be a bullet to the head. Before you go off and kill like, fifty men female Anders.
mien sides
>>
>>8363628
We just need to purge /mtfg/ and /clg/ to set everything right in the world.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.