[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country is the best to live in as a femboi, thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ethan-klein-8.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ethan-klein-8.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
What country is the best to live in as a femboi, thinking about leaving america, want to know my
Pic not related
>>
>>8362781
Any leftist first world country.

You could just move to sanfran or cali and stay in murica or just go to sweden and hope you don't get thrown out of a building.
>>
Want to know my options, not sure why that cut off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc
welcome to Japan
>invented trap hentai
>crossdressing culture is not a taboo
>LGBT
>harajuku style
>people don't assume femboys are gays like in the west.
>first world country
>transgenders can change their legal gender

But,
>If you are non-asian, you might have hard time presenting as a femboy in Japan compared to cute asian femboys because of AZN EZ MODE.
>same sex marriage isnt legal yet
>>
>>8362835
But don't the Japanese love whites? I feel like it could be easy for me since I'm white
>>
>>8362845
if you are qt, yes
>>
File: 876707-elm-hill-norwich-norfolk.jpg (103KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
876707-elm-hill-norwich-norfolk.jpg
103KB, 624x416px
>>8362781
Norwich, UK
>more left wing than most of the UK atm, MP is a fanboy of our most progressive politician Caroline Lucas
>gender-nonconforming capital of the UK, you WILL see trans people and/or transtrenders whenever you go out, some femboys too, just casually out and about and not in LGBT-specific settings and as a result it's pretty normalised stuff here
>loads of counterculture- wild house parties, hippies, goths, BDSM clubs, alternative club nights, multiple gay bars, oldest head shop in the country
>plenty of arts, culture and history stuff
>picturesque European town setting, one of the oldest and best-preserved city-centres in the country, sort of like an English version of Bruges or Amsterdam, just try googling it, basically a real-life Ghibli town, about 75% of the city centre looks like pic related
>very different in feel to the rest of England due to a strong Flemish cultural influence dating back centuries and a history of producing political and cultural mavericks
>lots of resources for LGBT youth, there's a daily advice service dealing with things like housing and welfare that runs for 11-25s and is really good
>decent public transport, cost of living average for the UK, generally just a /comfy/ place to live
>>
File: norfolk-broads-holiday-skies.jpg (74KB, 713x236px) Image search: [Google]
norfolk-broads-holiday-skies.jpg
74KB, 713x236px
>>8362926
oh, and it backs directly onto the country's most famous national park, The Broads, which is basically canals and lakes and tiny hamlets surrounded by miles and miles of flat plains

it's got that European anime aesthetic written all over it basically
>>
>>8362926
>tfw no places like this that aren't leftwing hotbeds
>>
>>8362835
>be femboy
>nobody judg U
>still get all the bitchezz because you're basically Chad, relatively speaking
>>
>>8362781
>"pic not related"

Don't care, still read it in Ethan's voice.

Ethan is femboy confirmed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.