[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do gay people even find potential partners? I feel like in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1487377017618.jpg (41KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487377017618.jpg
41KB, 380x496px
How do gay people even find potential partners? I feel like in my entire life I can count the amount of gay people I've met on one hand, and none of them were the type you'd want a relationship with. Long distance is a meme that is destined to end in disappointment and all the apps I've seen for locals are pretty terrible. Is being gay just destined loneliness for your entire life?
>>
Online dating and learn to be a dickwad cause it's necessary on dating sites lol
>>
Gay clubs and Grindr
>>
>>8361962
this, also maybe go to a gay club??
>>
>>8361970
Clubs are when you wanna fuck a normie and get aids
>>
>>8361962
I've tried dating sites, maybe it's like you said and I'm not mean enough but I've had nothing but negative experiences. 95% of the people on them aren't my type and the few that are either reject me or ignore me. It just makes me feel even worse.

>>8361968
Aren't these just for casual sex? I really want someone to spend time with, that's what I feel like I'm missing. Honestly at this point I've considered just dating a boyish looking woman out of desperation.
>>
>>8361926
they don't
it pretty much is just never-ending isolation
>>
>>8361991
You need to learn to block people. Just don't argue or chat with people if you spot a deal breaker. Give them a quick goodbye then block am lol
I get it done to myself from time to time and I don't mind it. Met my current bf on POF
>>
File: 1480595986384.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1480595986384.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>8361995
Then it's as I feared, a lifetime of being alone. I guess this is why God invented alcohol.
>>
>>8361968
>>8361962
Online solutions are failure by default. None of you even sound happy as you shill them.

>b-b-but maybe if OP has some mindless sex he'll be happy!

No, he'll be back in a day. Go back to /soc/.
>>
>>8362006
>Sperglords have no idea how to diffuse a situation
>rely on blocking half the site to make due

Or you could just be, you know, chill. Nah, fags can't do that!
>>
>>8362013
It's not really like that. I just don't act like a retard if someone starts getting weird and try to start fights like 99% of people on grindr when they get rejected. I get rejected and people are allowed to do it cause there's like a fucking thousand people on there it's not a huge deal
>>
File: 1496122919852s.jpg (2KB, 78x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496122919852s.jpg
2KB, 78x125px
Come hit this ass

kik : jakeh8735
>>
>>8362028
You made me turn straight again, thank you anon.
>>
>>8362021
It's totally like that. I've been through dating sites for a decade. You can stop any shitty obsessive situation from happening before it happens if you're smart and use foresight + context clues.

Instead, you end up hurting people. I personally find it distasteful, treating humans like toilet paper to throw away. But maybe I'm just not a psychopath like the rest of you, obsessed with your Oneitis and little else.
>>
>>8362009
Not true by any means. It's the way you approach online dating that determines what you get
>>
>>8362110
Yeah, coming from the board that goes >tfw no bf

all day every day worse than /r9k/.

Real life dating >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mindless hookups >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being dumb enough to use the internet to try and find a real relationship
>>
>>8362058
Everybody does it though. If everyone does it's like the unspoken code and nobody is hurt because everyone knows what it means. It's not a bad thing getting blocked, it doesn't mean you're a horrible person or anything
>>
>>8362118
>Everyone does it

The classic excuse used by people who can't think beyond what their peers do.

>it's like the unspoken code and nobody is hurt because everyone knows what it means

The dangers of assuming shit etc.

>It's not a bad thing getting blocked, it doesn't mean you're a horrible person or anything

No, it just means your input isn't worth my time. Truly, a sure sign I care about you and your thoughts.
>>
>>8362129
are you one of those creepy old dudes with the long rant in your profile about how rude everyone is for not replying to your messages?

get a fucking grip and get over yourself, faggot.
you're damn right no one cares, fucking deal with it.
>>
>>8362129
It's not like this should be happening to you often unless you're legit creepy anyway.
If you're getting this upset I can only assume it happens a lot and maybe you should consider rethinking what you do on dating sites.
>>
>>8362161
He said he's been on dating sites for a decade.
I bet he's one of those narcissist twinks that used to get tons of messages and now that people aren't validating his ego anymore he's turned bitter.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.