[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never go back to 2010 and transition before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>tfw you will never go back to 2010 and transition before it was too late
>tfw you will always be a late transitioning hon
>>
>tfw you will never go back to 1992 and strangle yourself on your umbilical cord
>>
>tfw you will never go back to 2002 and cut your 2002 you's testicles off before they can do any critical damage
>>
>>8361141
Protip: Use a burdizzo so you don't bleed to death
>>
>>8361148
noted to my future time machine-constructing self
>>
>>8361157
also injectable lidocaine is the shit.
>>
>>8361159
right
>>
>>8361148
Realistically the easiest way to remove your testicles is to purchase a 3D printer, then build the opensource 6-axis Thor arm.
Program it to do the surgery and voila no more balls and it's perfectly safe (maybe lol)
>>
>>8361123
I know exactly how you feel. I could've came out anytime in my teens, but no I repressed and waited until I got fucked over by T.
>>
> tfw you can't go back to 2000 and inform your past self about asexuality
>>
>>8361123
Too late to change the past, so you might as well stop whining and make the best future you can.
>>
>>8362493
oh look, we have an adult here
>>
>>8361123
For me to transition before it was too late would need to be like in the early 2000s because I'm almost 30.
>>
>>8362725
they would've gatekeeped the fuck out of you if that makes you feel any better
>>
File: hon in a suit.jpg (396KB, 889x2063px) Image search: [Google]
hon in a suit.jpg
396KB, 889x2063px
>>8361133
I tried that, would not recommend, now I have to walk with a crutch due to the brain damage and keep getting compared to House, MD.
>>
>>8362782
This picture makes me sad every time. Why didn't you just wear a nice dress. You could pass with just a little more effort.
>>
>>8362345
Iktf. When did you end up transitioning? I started at 20 and haven't even failed boy mode yet.
>>
>>8361123

These hugbox threads are made like twice per day.

FUCK OFF tranny scum.
>>
>>8364607
>These hugbox threads are made like twice per day.
A lot of people need hugs anon.
>>
>>8364821
Maybe if you retards would talk to me in real life I could hug you in real life too.

Instead you just turn your eyes and hope you can get home faster so you can smoke more weed.

I hate living in an isolate city filled with socially stiffed fucks who can't even communicate properly with hooch in 'em.
>>
>tfw you finally accept your twinkhon status
>tfw you realise no-one really gives a shit about your identity and care more about the merit of your actions
>tfw you have no feel
>>
>>8361123

>tfw I can't go back to 2004 and cut my testicles out instead of thinking I should cut my dick off

Depending on how late in 2015, my voice would have already dropped by then, and I definitely would have had chin hair regardless of when in 2015.
>>
>>8362782
Robin you are adorable!
>>
>>8364827
please abuse me ,daddy
hurt me good
>>
>>8361123
>tfw you will never go back to 2010 and transition before it was too late
....God, this board makes me feel old.

>tfw you will always be a late transitioning hon
Meh. You get used to it. Besides, with enough effort I can at least look like a fat dyke which i am so.....I guess I win?
>>8364827
The fuck are you talking about? Dont drink and post, anon.
>>
>>8365987
My post was more coherent than yours, old fuck.

>Dont (sic) drink and post, anon

Take your own advice.
>>
>>8365996
Seriously, are you drunk? You seem kinda tipsy.
>>
>>8365718
How old are you?
>>
>>8365718
>Depending on how late in 2015, my voice would have already dropped by then, and I definitely would have had chin hair regardless of when in 2015.

Fuck. Not 2015, I meant 2010. I messed up because I was 15 in 2010.

>>8366215

22. I'm sure you asked because with that fucked up date I gave, it didn't make sense.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.