[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I'm a lesbian. I've been fighting this for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Holy fuck I'm a lesbian.

I've been fighting this for so long but I'm just fucking gay.
I've been put as bi for so long because I thought I was into guys. Hooked up with a guy last night and just. No.

I haven't told anyone and I guess I came here. Carry on I guess.
>>
>been with guys
>slut

lesbians don't want you
>>
>>8359348
I didn't do anything.
Kissed him a little, then he took his dick out and I left.
>>
Welcome to the master race
>>
>>8359376
Thankyou?
Do I need to buy plaid now?
>>
What's your view on transwomen?
>>
>>8360443
Don't answer this, OP.
>>
>>8360453
Don't be so elitist about transbians, we need cuddles too. ;_;
>>
>>8360489
I didn't mean that, I just don't want her thread derailed by trans shit. Either she'll say she doesn't mind transbians and get accused of not being a real lesbian for liking dick or she'll say she doesn't like transbians and start off the whole "transphobia" debate.
Either way is essentially stealing her thread.
>>
>>8359385
yes, yes you do
>>
>>8359342
Guys don't smell right, even if they are cute.
>>
>>8359342
How did you come to the idea of "just. No"? I don't know if I'm actually gay or just...idk
>>
Welcome to your new home! >>8344097
(And yes you should buy some flannel, and keep them nails short!)
>>
Good for you?

I've known gay guys who claimed to have shreds of bisexuality in them because they'd be willing to fuck a woman but the opportunity arises there's absolutely no physical simulation of the body, and no amounts of denial can change that
>>
>>8359342
>Touched a guy.
Into the trash it goes.
Cockloving slut.
>>
>>8359352
>then he took his dick out and I left.
LOL
My nigga.exe
>>
>>8360509
WELL THANK YOU
>>
Welcome to the sisterhood
>>
>>8359342
Are you a butt girl or breast girl? That's very important since it determines your place in the lesbian hierarchy.
>>
>>8360717
>using art of a guy who loved dicks and was obsessed with dicks that he put them in every single piece of art he made, no matter how unrelated to dicks, for a thread about a fresh faced baby lesbian
>>
>>8360792
Not her but I prefer legs.
How much of a pleb am I?
I never told my gf about any of this stuff hence why we are vanilla as fug.
>>
>>8360812
Legs are nice but they aren't substantial enough for more than just foreplay.
>>
>these responses

Are true bisexuals the lowest on LGBT hierarchy??
>>
I'm not sure if I'm 100% gay, everytime a guy hits on me, no matter how cute/hot they are, there's just an immediate "Nope" reaction in my head. Like, just no. I don't know if thats some sort of mental block. I really don't want to be 100% gay. I was hoping to live a traditional life.
>>
>>8360866
You can live a traditional life still. Just marry a bulldyke and let her beat you like those whitetrash families in the 50s.
>>
>>8360875
Why do dykes, that rage all the time against patriarchy and toxic masculinity, adopt the worst and most toxic parts of it?
>>
>>8360866
You sounds just evil.
>>
>>8361329
Heavily repressed GID
>>
>>8360804

That's not actually his art and those are ovipositors. Anon.
>>
>>8359385

You need to either start developing your plan for lifelong physical fitness or start developing your excuse for eventually becoming really chunky.

Hm actually that's true of all young women (at least the ones who aren't already obese). But it's especially true of lesbians.
>>
>>8359342
Welcome to the club. Prepare for the

>tfw no gf

feel to become your everyday reality.
>>
>>8359342
Oh, here's some attention.
>all better
>>
OP is back (two days late)
>>8360443
Idc. But only if they fall into my existing attraction I guess.
>>8360501
Will do
>>8360528
It was like. Not even revulsion. Just lack of interest.
>>8360509
That might be part if it acc>>8360554
:(
>>8360792
Butt. Or legs? Shoulders? Idk all of the women
>>8360866
Same desu
>>8361722
Wait why?
>>8365115
Was already there. I want a soft butch gf
>>8365214
Thank
>>
>>8359342
Well let's schedule your initiation ceremony. You won't be a true lesbian until you take 10 dyke fists in a row in one sitting
>>
>>8360866
Fuck I feel this.

I just kinda accepted muh lesbian but shit kinda hurts that I can't just be seen as normal now.
>>
>>8360866
>>8367628
You guys should be happy. Why would you want to deal with straight men? God has bestowed upon you a blessing.
>>
>>8360866
>marry lesbian careerwoman
>get artificially inseminated
>stay home with the kids while she works
>have more traditional life than most straights
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.