[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a qt chaser bf? Or just an average nerdy chaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 118194341_e6b8d6ba41_b.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
118194341_e6b8d6ba41_b.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
How do you find a qt chaser bf? Or just an average nerdy chaser bf? I met one chaser before but he was an insufferable fuck boy.
>>
>>8358911
He looks like STI.
>>
Craigslist
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8358911
>I met one chaser before but he was an insufferable fuck boy
Awww come on baby girl he couldnt have been that bad. What did he do to you? I mean we all know you are perfect and he was totally the problem it didnt have anything to do with you :^)
>>
>>8359676
I decided at one point that he was the best I could get but he took too long to respond to text messages. So I stopped responding.
>>
>>8359757
just date a trans girl
>>
>>8359757
nigga go back to retarddit
>>
>>8359956
suck myyy diiiiiiiiiick
>>
>>8358911
>161 KB JPG
>How do you find a qt chaser bf?

Talk to femboys or feminine men
t. Femboy
>>
>>8358911
I'm not a chaser, I'm nerdy and fit, I'll be your bf if you want
>>
File: 1409195714527.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409195714527.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8361707
>I'm not a chaser
>"I-I-Im not a chaser I am just a straight guy browsing the 4Chan /lgbt/ forum looking for cute dick girls and traps"

C'mon son step your game up. Not only are you a bad chaser, you are also a bad liar. You are going to need to get better at one or the other please (:
>>
>>8362925
k-1 is technically straight tho
>>
>>8362925
dude if i was a chaser i'd just say it, how is it a big deal? plus the OP was asking for chasers anyway, i'd be lying if i said i was one.
>>
You can't find a nice chaser, because decent people aren't trying to fetishise transgendered people to the point where they run them down for sex.
>>
>>8366469
You know I guess gay men fetishize men and I also guess women fetishize men with the whole no dating of manlets thing.
Fucking sickos!
How dare they have a sexual preference!
>>
>>8358911
That depends, are you a passing qt?
>>
>>8358911
>How do you find a qt chaser bf? Or just an average nerdy chaser bf?

idk, where do I find you?
>>
>>8358911
Just be more accessible go to events and shit if there are any trans parties in your area go to them "there be chasers"

Also do you have a problem with manlets?

I used to think being a manlet would make it impossible to find a trans gf ; and I would have to settle for a cis girl. Probably a gross little Korean girl ,since they seem to love me.

BUT NO there are quite a number of trans women who seem to not care about my height

I'm handsome, I seem smart and I have a big dick
and not afraid of being in public with trans women i did it my whole time in Brazil recently
>>
>>8358911
>How do you find a qt chaser bf? Or just an average nerdy chaser bf?
You frequent gay bars until you find the poor drunk bastard you can sink your Lee Press-On Nails into gurl. Snagging a chaser is like snagging a fag, you just have to spend enough time in their natural environment until you find a weak and impressionable chaser. It's really not that hard but then again you're a millenial who probably went to college so you have no common sense or sense of purpose except to complain about everything and as dumb ass questions like how do you bag a chaser bf. It's kinda obvious you have no coping skills and most chasers are turned off but adult babies unless that's their fetish.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.