[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck being bi. I hate this bullshit. Why can't I just be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1488918375833.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488918375833.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
Fuck being bi. I hate this bullshit. Why can't I just be gay or straight? I'm a full on raging homosexual one week, then I'm completely straight the next week. This shit is too confusing. At least I'm not trans though.
>>
File: tumblr_lrhm3sO9gp1qkmmkt.jpg (104KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrhm3sO9gp1qkmmkt.jpg
104KB, 466x700px
I can only suggest suicide, because you probably regularly cheat on all of your partners and deserve the worst kind of pain.
>>
File: tumblr_lr9pnmm5wT1qkmmkt.jpg (55KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr9pnmm5wT1qkmmkt.jpg
55KB, 490x700px
Bisexuals are worse than trans. They're emotionally abusive and non-committal, yet they still go out and purposely break the hearts of gays and lesbians.
>>
>>8358796
Try forcing yourself to only masturbate to one gender for a full month, and tell me how it goes.

Also me too. I thought it was the bipolar disorder.
>>
>>8358808
>>8358815
Fuck off. I've never cheated and I don't have a problem with trans people. I meant in terms of struggle within the LGBT community, trans people suffer the most, and I'm glad I'm not trans.
>>
>>8358796
>At least I'm not trans though
lucky you op. im seeing a gender therapist, life is fucked.
>>8358808
>>8358815
>emotionally abusive and non-committal
this is 100% true no doubt. I decided to hook up with some guy for the first time. Picked him on grindr. He made me some drinks, bought me food, then we did some stuff. The whole time i was messing with his head, and he's obsessed with me. He was begging for me to stay the night and is constantly texting me. I kinda feel bad for him, but for some reason i just don't care. I don't even date anyone either, i just get with anyone who likes me and leave them when i get bored. Life sucks so much ass.
>>
Girls are for kissing, boys are for loving.

This is the only real way to operate as a bi. If you get too caught in the vagina meme you'll end up fucking a baby into someone and forced into a family you don't want.
>>
>>8358796
bi is great. idk why you switch week to week
>>
>>8359040
It's not literally week to week, it's completely random. It usually ends up being like month to month though.
>>
You sound more sexually fluid than bisexual. I am attracted to both gender, sometimes I can lean a bit but now that I am engaged I manage to be just attracted to my partner.
>>
>>8358796
Ya, you could be bi and trans. That's the worst. You'd be available only to other bi people the majority of the time.
>>
>>8359235
Yeah that's gotta suck.
>>
>>8358815
>>8358808
>>8358966
This is why I'm afraid to have a relationship since I've realized I'm Bi. You people talk like this so it must be true that I'm a horrible piece of shit, so I just don't date and try to kill myself once a month because i'm lonely.

Thanks for the way you are.
>>
>>8358796
>I'm a full on raging homosexual one week, then I'm completely straight the next week.

>doubt.jpg

Try not being so hung up on whether it's a girl or a boy. You're a bisexual, it doesn't matter.

>>8358815
>implying straights and gays aren't also still attracted to other people while in a monogamous relationship
>>
>>8359421
Exactly. All gay dudes think I'm going to cheat on them or something, so I'm limited to bi dudes only. It sucks, but it is what it is.
>>
>>8359235
why would you want to date someone who isn't bi anyway?
>>
File: tumblr_lr9ppt7j2Z1qkmmkt.jpg (98KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr9ppt7j2Z1qkmmkt.jpg
98KB, 466x700px
>>8358835
Why would you not have a problem with trans people?

>>8359421
>>8359506
As long as you're honest with yourselves.
>>
>>8359421
>I gain life lessons from 4chan

You're doomed to retardation then. In reality, I could've made all three of those posts and you would've been never the wiser. You people are so ~easy~ to manipulate, you just have to create the impression that it's le social consensus and the walruses fall for it every single time.

Is it that hard to detach the internet from your life?
>>
>>8358796
Can't relate art all to your situation c but I do think you are ultra cute.
>>
File: 1396187896967.jpg (74KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
1396187896967.jpg
74KB, 920x459px
>tfw no bi bf
>>
>>8358796
I can't browse this board until this topic dies. The way she looks at the camera makes my heart pound. I've not fallen in love many times but this is definitely one of those.
>>
>>8358815
Wow say if you can make up lies about Bisexuals can I make up lies about Gays and lesbians..... I can! You fucking child molesting faggot... ok maybe that was a little mean but we're in the same boat so why make up these lies compadre?
>>
>>8362809
hello AGP hon
>>
>>8365271
Bisexuals are not in the same boat as gay men and women. We don't talk amongst each other about how much we want to fuck the opposite sex even though we're in a committed relationship.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.