[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmmm i guess i just assumed my fairy gaymother would come and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wusu.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
wusu.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
hmmmm i guess i just assumed my fairy gaymother would come and save me from queer injustice when it struck me, but so far she has not.

i still have to watch myself shrink to make straight people comfortable, I still have to accommodate them.

tl;dr i suffer from crippling gender dysphoria and if i ever try to do anything to make myself feel more comfortable (change my hair, stop shaving, dress more masculine, etc.) I will be homeless faster than you can say heterosexual.

advice?
>>
>>8358264
We cant give advice if we dont know your situation
>>
>>8358310
I pretty much just told you.
I live with abusive idiots who would kick me out if I showed any signs of transitioning.

have you ever been F O R C E D to shave your legs, dry, in the back seat of a car because the pittance of pale, fine leg hair you grew was too much for a straight person to handle? this is what I'm dealing with.

I can't do anything to make myself more comfortable or I risk losing my home.
>>
>>8358317
wear long pants in the meanwhile

we dont even know how old you are, who you live with, do you work or study or both
>>
>>8358324
I'm 22, I live with my partner, I'm disabled.
>>
>>8358339
With your partner? And your partner doesn't let you just be how you want to be?
>>
>>8358342
No, is he supposed to? Is that what partners do?
In his opinion, he has to micromanage everything I do so I don't fuck up my life. He's a /pol/ user who hates traps, so that is obviously a big no-go. He does this out of "love".
He says if he didn't love me, he wouldn't care enough to try to save me.

From a normal person's perspective, do you see what is wrong with this?
Is this just how relationships are?
>>
>>8358350
You're trolling saged
>>
>>8358351
go fuck yourself, dude.
I wanted real advice.
>>
>>8358350
Well in the first place the important thing is to be satisfied with your partner. You have to decide whether your dysphoria or your boyfriend is more important in your life.
>>
>>8358357
I don't want my dysphoria to be important at all. I want it to fade into the background but he keeps bringing that shit back up again like a toilet plunger.
>>
>>8358362
You can't just, for example, stop shaving and still expect an average straight guy to find that attractive. Just the same way a repressing MtF cant just suddenly start being feminine and expect his girlfriend to still find him attractive.

You have to choose, you either repress it completely or you go look for another partner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.