[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the "Asians pass" meme so prevalent here? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: WIN_20170529_01_38_29_Pro.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170529_01_38_29_Pro.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
Why is the "Asians pass" meme so prevalent here? I'm literally 5'11" and manly as fuck lolol
>>
>>8357888
If you move to a predominantly white nation you'll pass. You only don't pass to other asians.
>>
>>8357888
White men are really stupid and really racist. It's always true.
>>
>>8357909
Eh, I'd say mostly just ignorant. Depends on the person, though, obviously.
>>8357897
Ye, I live in America, in a predominately white area. I just think /lgbt/ is a bit ridiculous when they think all Asians can pass ezpzily.
>>
is that you?? you don't look manly at all lmao
>>
>>8357916
Yes, that's me. 18 year old male. Nearly fell for the tranny meme a few years back, but decided it would be social suicide and would rather fuck cis girls as a male.
>>
>>8357919
gonna end well
>>
>>8357888
Your body is pretty girls desu with the right hair and some surgery you could pass for a plain woman.
>>
File: 6586505_original.jpg (162KB, 910x780px) Image search: [Google]
6586505_original.jpg
162KB, 910x780px
>>8357888
because white people are racist as fuck

i don't see any difference in masculinity between northern european men and asian men on average, some of you can easily pass, some can't pass at all and it doesn't matter what you try

the only kind of men who are very masculine even on average are middle eastern men (mostly superior levantines)
>>
>>8357970
wow, look at that shit-eating grin kek
>>8357969
Nah, my shoulders are quite wide, in my opinion.
>>8357962
ye, I hope so.
>>
>>8357962
As a much older non transitioner being able to potenially fuck straight girls and androphile trannies/traps was a huge incentive to stay a masc male, instead of being a masc tranny freak.

The tough part of being a young AGP/transbian nowadays is choosing between beauty and femininity, or the practical advantages of T and being a straight male.
>>
>>8357993
OP here. Few questions: how old are you and when did you struggle with gender (assuming you did/do)? Are you still content with being a masculine male? If so, why are you here?

tbqhwyf, I haven't dealt with dysphoria in nearly a year now, and I feel much better being a straight male. I browse /lgbt/ once every couple of months, just for the hell of it.
>>
>>8357997
>I haven't dealt with dysphoria in nearly a year now, and I feel much better being a straight male
Oh no.
Do you know about the "refuge in ultra-masculinity->breakdown at 30" thing?
>>
>>8358000
Yes, I'm very aware of that. I exercise, take vitamin D, read books, and play video games. Feels good man.
>>
>>8357997
Hi OP I am 32. I've had strong AGP since about 11 and it gradually morphed into dysphoria. But I was never good at being a dude. During puberty I was introverted, shy, awkward, unconfident, anxious and depressed. I've never had a GF and i'm a loner. So I dont truly live as a masc man like Chad does, but I look large and masculinized and try to function as a gender conforming cishet man, albeit a very introverted one. The AGP has always been with me though I've been able to repress it off and on. Eventually dysphoria hit me really hard around 30. So I started smoking weed daily and never looked back. Seems to have helped me alot.

I do enjoy being male sometimes, but I can tell that part of me wishes I were female or at least more feminine. I've always had a strong urge to crossdress and that never went away. I originally came here to learn more about trans stuff and as a way of dealing with my dysphoria. I've gotten less dysphoric over time but its still interesting to read and post here. Its a form of therapy as well.

I probably should quit here for awhile, since i'm not intending to transition anytime soon. Its good not to obsess over our trans side.
>>
File: IMG_4687.jpg (26KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4687.jpg
26KB, 520x293px
>>8357888
>OP
>>
Are you the same Coffee who shitposted on /cgl/ years back? If so, kys.

If you ever do decide to transition, hang around and only date non-Asians because you'll pass to them. Also, height makes zero difference in passibility unless you're an extreme hon otherwise. Tons of cis women nowadays are within the 5'10-6'0 range.
>>
>>8357888
You should lift and become some manly kung-fu master because you really won't pass with that head of yours.

Seriously, lift and date some fat weeb cis girls.
>>
>>8357909
That's racist.
>>
>>8357897
Japanese mtf in Japan curently and people have assumed I'm female, even in boymode.
>>
>>8358272
I wish I was you
>>
>>8358157
This guy looks miles better than what is promoted as "handsome" in the west nowadays.

Overall, asian beauty standards > western beauty standards. It's not even close.
>>
>>8358272
Don't you guys have a population crisis? Are you not adding to that crisis?
I guess you still have some sexual value now that you're a female.
>>
>>8358290
I'm American, just visiting, but yeah, Japan has a declining population, but imo it's ok since there are sooooo many people here.
>>
>>8358290
kind of helps doesn't it, since nobody has time to have children anyway, a trans girl doesn't seem all too diff from cis
>>
>>8358300
>it's ok since there are soooooo many people there

It's not. A majority of those people are aging pensioners and not young workers paying taxes. Entitlements will kill Japan first amongst the western countries.
>>
Asian males invariably end up being so masculine that little will help them, or so feminine they don't even fucking need the titty pills to pass (my unfortunate case as a cis male).

It's usually one or the other, and rarely inbetween.
>>
>asian pass is a meme because of my anecdotal experience as an ugly piece of shit

Nah, fuck off retard. It's not that all asians are 100% auto pass, it's just that on average they pass more easily.
>>
>>8358281
Korean beauty is just a copy of western beauty
>>
>>8359226
>reverse FFS

Spooky
>>
>>8358272
how do Japanese people treat trannies in your experience? are you out at your job/school?
>>
Do you jerk off to shemales OP?
>>
>>8359067
Japan is the size of california with about 40% of America's population. It's really crouded in busy areas.
>>
File: triggered froge.jpg (72KB, 1141x600px) Image search: [Google]
triggered froge.jpg
72KB, 1141x600px
>>8358272
fucking "newhalf" passer scum reee
>>
>>8357888
At least you're handsome to the point of being a bit pretty. My last closest asian friend looked like Brent Butt! And he did have some interest in visiting the other side of the fence, though fortunately he had no androphilic tendencies.
>>
>>8359115
Case and point Drewie Poodle. I use to believe all asians pass meme but I know better now.
>>
>>8357888
Not everyone is on that boat though. I honestly like asian guys more now that i meet allot of really kind nice gentlemen from the philieans. One day i wish to meet a few of my friends i have meet from there.

>>8357909
and not all white people are racist. But few people on earth arnt racist in some way.
>>
>>8360095
What i ment to write is few people on earth are not atleast a little bit racist
>>
>>8360052
Oh does anyone have the timeline of the asian tranny who edited their childhood photos to make them a gurl?
>>
>>8357888
You're a legit faggot
But 5'11" is rare height for azn male

T. Manlet
>>
>>8358206
Nah, I've never been on /cgl/, kek.
>>8358157
are you implying I'm attractive as this guy? If so, thanks lol
>>8358224
Ye, I'm on a cut right now. But why fat weeb girls? I already attract average weight weeb girls.
>>8359115
Nah, I'm not ugly
>>8359258
Occasionally.
>>8359529
Thanks.
>>8360163
I don't think so, at least not in America. Asian guys are getting taller every generation. Sure I meet lots of manlet Asians (5'7"ish), but I'm also seeing lots of relatively tall Chinese and Korean guys (5'10"-6'2" range).
>>
>>8357997
good you wised up,
being cis is so much easier

and being a transbian nonpassing twink hon is gross af
>>
>>8360623
how big is your benis?
>>
>>8360879
>Asian.
wew lad.
If he's a eastern monster maybe 6".
>>
>>8360795
Being cis is easier for most transbians, unless they're the heavily undermasculinized failed male type.
>>
>>8360935
>tfw failed male but masculinized
>>
>>8360879
>>8360886
Slightly longer than my iPhone 6 Plus, so slightly over 6.22".
>>8360935
What do you mean by this?
>>8360795
It's great :^)
>>
>>8360951
As am I, although I've been noticing I am gradually becoming more of a normie and less failed compared to my younger self. Perhaps even on us T has a huge effect as the years pile on. Look at what it does to ftms.

But we are trapped in a bizarre existence where we cant just silently escape into womanhood, we have to deal with being men forever yet never truly being a man in the same way that normie men are.

>>8361022
>What do you mean by this?

Basically if your a gynephilic tranny, you'll have a higher quality of life pretending to be cishet on T. However, if your a very shy, autistic, beta dude with a tiny body and feminine features, yet still gynephilic, being a transbian or attempting to become androphilic might actually be easier. Pajeet poster is an example of this, Zinnia Jones might be too.
>>
>>8357970

I think it's more complex, I'm passing sometimes and it's only ever with non whites (I'm white) or the extremely intoxicated or oblivious. I think it's more it's easier to pass outside your race if they grew up in a pretty homogeneous society
>>
>>8357888
>manly as fuck
you look like a femboy with a chad jaw
>>
>>8361621
Ya but he might have decently broad shoulders. As a manly as fuck white caveman I'm wannabkate tier easily with 22" shoulders and 14" hips.
>>
>>8357888
Asians have an easier time passing until they start aging. Then things go downhill fast. At best, being Asian shaves like 5 years from the limit because let's not lie, Asians are far more neotenous than whites. A 20 year old Asian transitions with the same success rate as a 15 year old white, for instance.
>>
Did you make this thread to convince yourself?
>>
>>8361791
what's the limit to transitioning? i always thought it's more about genetics and that people with good genes can pretty much transition whenever they want
>>
>>8359443
I had a pretty shit body to start with though, I was 5'7" with broad shoulder (what I was always told) and looked like a depressing person. The only thing I had going for me is my hair which I have always kept long. Slowly, hrt just made my face more feminine and my hair compensated for the rest. I still think my body is disgusting and I don't count myself as passing yet even if I get gendered female. Once I am comfortable with myself aesthetically, then I will think I am female.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.