[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mtf trannies, would you rather be a 6'4" ugly 2/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Mtf trannies, would you rather be a 6'4" ugly 2/10 cis woman that can have children but looks like an unpassing tranny, or a 10/10 hot tranny that looks completely cis?
>>
Hot tranny, no question
>>
>>8357207
Complicated question.
Everyone wants to be pretty and desired but being a tranny already makes you very undesirable, even lower than a ugly female.

Mix that with violence against transwomen and I would pick ugly cis girl every single time.
Also being able to be a mom must be pretty cool.
>>
>>8357207
So what's the downside to picking tranny? Just genitals or do I not pass either?
>>
>>8357215
Do you live in fucking Siberia?
>>
>>8357216
The tranny passes 100% but has a penis
>>
>>8357239
South america :(
>>
>>8357248
So that's fixable. 2/10 really isn't, and I don't want kids anyhow.
>>
I would rather be an ugly cis girl than a passable beautiful tranny
>>
>>8357339
why? and don't give some circular crap
>>
>>8357348
My aspirations don't require me to be beautiful or socially desired, they only require to be mentally stable and focused which I can't do with burning dysphoria. I would rather be a cis man than a beautiful passing tranny, I want the fucking pain to end, I want to live my fucking life
>>
>>8357355
being a tranny doesn't coincide with pain
>>
>>8357207
i'd just take tranny and get srs. my dysphoria isn't going to go away if i look like a man, and i don't give a fuck about spooky shit like "being a reeel wombyn"
>>
>>8357355
As a 10/10 passable tranny the pain would end.
>>
>>8357387
I am fucking baffled that someone could be even seriously suggesting that being a tranny doesn't coincide with pain.

>>8357392
Is this a fucking joke
>>
>>8357396
do you think beautiful trannies are suicidal?
>>
>>8357404
There are many beautiful trans people who have killed themselves. I'm certain that those are in the minority though of course, because being passable is the best possible thing you can do to alleviate dysphoria, and being beautiful makes life dramatically better in countless ways. The entire point of transitioning is that it makes the dysphoria bearable, lesser, livable. You can still never achieve what you want or be what you want. If you think passing will make you happy you will be disappointed.
>>
>>8357396
If you really believe this then your issues are greater than you just being trans. Transitioning isn't going to fix your life if you're a NEET with no social skills who hates themselves. If you had a balanced life idk how you could ever think that being a 100% cis passing model tier beautiful trans woman wouldn't be anything but heaven.
>>
>>8357207

I choose to be the 10/10 tranny.

Whatever your intention, this variation doesn't work as a "trutrans" test, because at this point it's the cis girl being treated as a tranny. That in itself would cause dysphoria. Not to mention the harassment itself sucks. Meanwhile the tranny option is essentially being a hot infertile cis woman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.