[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is screaming at me again >yells that chopping my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: 1457928099754.jpg (389KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
1457928099754.jpg
389KB, 1280x692px
>mom is screaming at me again
>yells that chopping my dick off isn't going to fix my life or make me happy
>once again try to explain that I don't want to chop my dick off, that even though I wish I had female parts that surgery isn't going to give me a functional vagina and womb and is just going to waste a lot of money
>once again try to explain that I have dysphoria and the entire point is to be able to live the way that lets me be comfortable with myself, try to explain that even if I cut my penis off that won't help me actually be seen by others as a girl so what's the point
>she screams that I just want to be a girl so that it's ok for me to get fucked by men and that no matter what I say I'll end up chopping my dick off
>actually raise my voice at my mom for the first time in my life, say she's hypocrite because even though I don't want to chop my dick off she's mad at me for the possibility of doing it when she herself had my dick mutilated when I was a baby while I had no say in the matter
>she pauses for a moment stunned and then starts crying and shaking like I've never seen anyone before
>she is wailing and I try to calm her down saying I'm so sorry for lashing out and that I didn't mean to cause any of this and I'm sorry for being this way
>she then says "that's it, that's why" over and over
>"it's because i had you circumcised, that's why you're so fucked in the head, it traumatized you, that explains everything"
>"it's my fault, I ruined you"
>she just keeps repeating it
>leave and drive back to my apartment

I wish I was never born. The nightmare pain of dysphoria doesn't just hurt me but others too. I want to fucking die.
>>
>>8356834
why did u bring that up lmao
>>
>>8356834
Your mom's a crazy bitch, anon

Drop her off at a psych ward and transition into a beautiful woman
>>
>>8356868
Because it's not real.
>>
>>8356834
Don't worry about it anon. You did good by traumatizing her. She deserves it.
>>
>>8356916
this

she needs to know she fucked up and continues to fuck up
>>
>>8356848
>bitch is a hypocrite and tries to ruin your life
>but why bother mentioning it?
>>
I don't know why but that was really funny OP.

I mean I feel bad for you but the whole argument you had was just absurd.
>>
>>8356834
OP's mom BTFO.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
>>"it's because i had you circumcised, that's why you're so fucked in the head, it traumatized you,
I am un-mutilated yet I still turned out trans.

Maybe tell her that, OP, that one of your friends on a Somali mud art connoisseur forum you regularly frequent is not circumcised yet still turned out trans and if that doesn't convince her I don't know what will.
>>
>>8356958
Timestamp of your dick and a packet of E or I'll keep believing it's my fault my daughter is trans.
>>
>>8356834
Stop feeling so sorry for her. She brought it upon herself.
>>
>>8356834
If she wasn't a jew puppet multilating her little boy you wouldn't be a tranny hoe.
It's her own fault.
Be as degenerate as possible to make her regret obeying the jews.
>>
>>8357189
Christians can be perfectly puritan on their own.
>>
>>8356834
honestly this is pretty fucked up. she probably already blamed herself to an extent for you failing to meet her expectations for a son, and you just put an incredibly fine point on that feeling.

you're not wrong for being your own person, but it hurts me a little when people treat their parents like this. she's just another person, people are imperfect and do and say stupid shit. you could've just let her have her tirade and approach her at another time when emotions ran cooler. perhaps you could tell her
>I know this isn't the life you had planned for me, but I'm my own person and I need to decide for myself how I'm going to live my life whether you agree with it or not. you're my mom, you're supposed to love me no matter what. is it worth destroying our relationship because you can't let go of your control over my life? trust me that I know what the risks are, and that I have to do this, otherwise I wouldn't be

or some shit like that. good luck
>>
>>8357221
>but it hurts me a little when people treat their parents like this.
What the fuck is wrong with you? OP told her the truth, that she's a hypocrite who had her mutilated, and then because her mother decided to follow that up with emotional abuse too she actually backed down and started comforting her mother despite having only said the truth.
>>
>>8356834
You beat women anon.
You win all the internet's
Mom BTFO
>>
>>8356958
Anon, circumcision actually does cause trauma. In non-jewish/Islamic countries cutfags are probably transitioning because they think they're don't is messed up and aren't a real man
>>
File: brain-effects-censored.jpg (608KB, 1084x1699px) Image search: [Google]
brain-effects-censored.jpg
608KB, 1084x1699px
>>
>>8357268
Oy vey delet this now
>>
>>8357275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg
>>
>>8357268
It's literally the fuckin jews. Not even /pol/ right now.

Who's got a link to that video of a gameshow, the question is "which country has the most doctors?"
And the guy replies "The country with the most Jews. I mean there's a doctor in every jewish family. You got an uncle who's a doctor, you got a cousin who's a doctor"
"So I'm gonna have to say Israel"
And he gets it right.

Jews run 2 major things. Hollywood, and the medical industry.
>>
>>8357268
>>8357262
I'm the OP of this thread. I just want to clarify that while I'm not suggesting that what you posted isn't true, I don't think that my being circumcised caused me or influenced me to be trans.
>>
>>8357283
Oy vey how anti semitic, goyim
Let me reminding you of the 60 tranzillion who died in the holocoast
>>
>>8357288
It may have had some adverse effects on your overall emotional health, but it wouldn't cause you to be transgender, no.
>>
>>8356834
>she herself had my dick mutilated when I was a baby
>she pauses for a moment stunned
I started giggling at this point in the story

I'm sorry for you though OP good luck with everything
>>
File: 1494796393426.jpg (6KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
1494796393426.jpg
6KB, 200x191px
>>8357291
>>
>>8357288
If you're American it's likely not a factor due to Jewish influence
>>
File: foreskin-for-sale.png (235KB, 1060x1102px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin-for-sale.png
235KB, 1060x1102px
>>8357283
Yeah, the reason why the US is basically the only industrialized nation that still mutilates its boys so routinely is because of all of the money that is made off of it. The harvested tissue is sold for use in temporary skin grafts, medical research, and even cosmetics.
>>
>>8357283
>It's literally the fuckin jews.
Why do they do it though?

Is it really just about shekels?
>>
>>8357301
Religion and money are the most powerful influences that exist
>>
>>8357301
They're not thinking "how can I get shekels tonight"
They're thinking "how can I ensure a steady supply of shekels in the long run?"
And so they plan their goyom and their oy vey and they rub their little jew hands and plot.
>>
File: oprah-skinmedica.jpg (167KB, 553x1176px) Image search: [Google]
oprah-skinmedica.jpg
167KB, 553x1176px
>>8357300
>>
>>8356834
shes a narcissist ignore her, literally spend as little time around her as you can she is cancer

and tell her you are avoiding her because she is rude, if she wants to be nice (which she wont) you will be around her more
>>
>>8357301
No, they do it for the same reason cut men do it to their sons. Because not doing it would be admitting that they were wronged.
>>
>>8356834
Fucking hell. That made me sad. I'm sorry. God. I wish I had something better to say. That's fucking awful.
>>
File: 1492726642253.jpg (178KB, 960x939px) Image search: [Google]
1492726642253.jpg
178KB, 960x939px
>>
>>8357322
Why's this one so bad? There's tons of stories of unaccepting parents.
>>
>>8357221
are you fucking serious?

mother is a massive cunt and a hypocrite, but oh no OP's a meanie for pointing that out. nah fuck yourself
>>
>>8357341
just because there are worse situations doesn't mean that you should just disregard all the others
>>
>>8357346
I know, just asking why this one got to you?
>>
>>8357341
I've heard a lot of these stories, mine being one of them. It's just the fact that her mom broke down saying it's her fault. That hit me in the feels. Also that other Anon isn't me.
>>
>>8357352
it could just be that OPs story hits close to home for them or that they can empathize with it because of similar situations
>>
>>8357358
What did yours blame it on herself for?

>>8357363
>because of similar situations
That's what I want to know.
>>
>>8357378
Sorta. I found her diary one time and decided to peak through it. It was more that she just couldn't accept my transition because hurr durr muh religion.

I've moved past it now. I moved out and haven't spoken to my parents in years. I got so sick and tired of them trying to twist my arm to make me a good little Christian girl. I hate them. I hate them more than you can describe.
>>
>>8357268
>>8357300
>>8357307
>>8357337
Saved.
>>
>>8356834
My parents love to blame themselves for any perceived fault in my sibling and I.
When they get insecure about their achievements as parents, they seem to want us, their children, to console them, or to participate in their self-deprecation if they're feeling especially low.
I don't find it helpful at all.
I don't much care for thinking of my being trans as a problem that should have been prevented. All that says to me is that it's unacceptable for me to exist as I do.
It takes the challenges I have to face, and makes it all about my parents and their feelings. And it's not even a healthy way for them to process their emotions. They just give up and mope about how everything is ruined, when they could be thinking about ways to help and make things better.
When they get like that I try to encourage them to help me think positively and constructively.
>>
>>8357283
Fucking lol you remember that video.
> tfw /pol/ was right
>>
>>8356848
>why did u bring that up lmao
Sometimes you say crazy shit when your back is against the wall and you want to win an argument, doubly so if you have a girl brain.
>>
>>8356834
Jesus Christ. Are you literally me??

This has been every interaction with my mom for the past three months :|
>>
>>8359818
Give us the full story.
>>
>>8356834
>once again try to explain that I don't want to chop my dick off, that even though I wish I had female parts that surgery isn't going to give me a functional vagina and womb and is just going to waste a lot of money

If my child told me this, I wouldn't let them transition.

>actually raise my voice at my mom for the first time in my life, say she's hypocrite because even though I don't want to chop my dick off she's mad at me for the possibility of doing it when she herself had my dick mutilated when I was a baby while I had no say in the matter

And here you obviously identify as a man, because you care about men's issues, you care about the aesthetics of your penis. Disgusting.
>>
>>8359878
>be me
>22 y/o, started transition a year ago but
>Canuck medical care a shit so I spent 8
>MONTHS on AA without estrogen

>extremely religous parents, lots of shame and guilt and internalized self-hatred.
>mom always says ITS JUST A PHASE YOU'LL GROW OUT OF IT
>try to give good information about gender dysphoria
>tfw it's all ignored because THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAY OTHERWISE
>tfw I'll never be a real woman
>literally everytime I see my mom she starts yelling and saying how I'm being ridiculous and I just want to fight her because she and my dad divorced
>try to explain that actually I think it was the healthiest thing for them
>she doesn't listen
>she thinks I'm just a gay guy who doesn't want to admit it, says I never did anything "feminine" growing
>point out multiple instances of behaviour policing where she says i'm "acting like a girl and it's gross"
>she conveniently forgets they ever happened
>constantly tells me that none of my friends actually think I'm a woman they just pretend
>constantly reminding me that she will never call me her daughter or use female pronouns or "pretend" that my mental illness is normal.
>tells me I look disgusting when all I wear is fucking andro clothing
> always saying I'll be a disgusting man in a dress and that if I start growing boobs she won't want anything to do with me
>this has been going on since 18 y/o when I came out to her
>five weeks ago she's screaming about how I'll be mutilating my body and I'll never have a real vagina and I'll never be a woman because God made me a beautiful young man with a perfectly healthy body.
> I just say " I know that you are having a hard time with this but I'd really rather not have this conversation right now."
>she keeps on about how the evil medical system is mutilating young men and pumping their bodies full of shit and we don't even know what the pills are made of
>I just say "If my body being mutilated is such an issue why did
>>
>>8359901
>"if you don't want the surgeon's approximation of a vagina you shouldn't be allowed to transition"

>"if you object to your body parts being surgically removed against your will then you are identifying as a man"

Are you a paid shill for some (((surgeon)))?
>>
>>8360193
>CON'T

>you circumcise me when I was born?"
>That's just a hygeine thing it's not even a big deal!
>explain how it removes most of the sensory nerves in the penis etc etc, how we have PROPER HYGENIC CARE
>she stops dead, eyes water
>Are.. are you mad at me for doing this to you?
>I say "mostly I'm only upset that it leaves me with less material to work with for SRS and IDK if I'm even a candidate for it now but no, I don't hate you and I'm not harboring resentment against you.
>she doesn't even listen, just strats acting like my being trans is somehow her fault now.
> I have no face.
>I go home to my apartment
>>
>>8356834
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, your mom has some fucking issues. I would highly recommend moving out asap and forgetting about her
>>
>>8360222
No. it's just... If I had a kid who clearly didn't want to be a woman in every aspect, I would just smile in their face and say something like "Women don't have penises, sweetheart. You don't actually want to be a woman", and then act like they never brought it up to me for the next six years or so.
>>
>>8357268
Move to a country with less legal bullshit and do the study there?
>>
>>8356854
>Your mom is a crazy bitch. Drop her off at a psych ward and chop your dick off Anon

What a year 2017 is.
>>
>>8357283
>"which country has the most doctors?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhD4bomkpJk
>>
It's okay to drop contact with close relatives if all they do is cause you pain. It's not an easy thing to do since you most likely feel obligated to spend time with your parents, but being selfish is sometimes to only way to improve your life. If they really did care about you, they would let you seek happiness on your own, whether they personally approve of it or not.
>>
>>8360291
That doesn't explain the bit about accusing her of identifying as a man for objecting to her body being modified against her will.
>>
>>8360228
What does she say exactly about it being her fault? The same trauma line as OP?
>>
>>8360193
Your mom is abusove as fuck holy shit.
>>
I need to figure out a way to get money to start a business to hire trans women so they can transition safely (not harboring 50 year old hons sorry) and get on with life away from literally religious people.

Religion is a mental illness. It really is.
>>
>>8361195
trans co-op tbqh
>>
File: 1495399629320.jpg (158KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495399629320.jpg
158KB, 1076x1600px
I know all these feels OP.

I am coming up on two years into HRT and have been out to my parents for almost 3. They came to visit me and started pulling all the "save me from myself shit"

They went back to the "go back to being our son since it is what you are after all. It will make your life so much easier and happier." And when I told them I am a woman and always have been "no you only started this nonsense in the last couple years."

I asked them to just consider me their daughter and there wouldn't be any issues "I mean we can't lie to people for you about what you are. You're a man. " (meanwhile I am literally in super femme clothes and no one else pulls this shit.) I say as much to them: "Oh sweetie, no one else is falling for it. They can see your a man dressing up but are too polite to say anything" I should have known this shit was coming when mom started with " was talking to some detransitioners the other day...."

Like ok. I didn't like my previous mostly disphoria free state at all. It's cool :( Now my disphoria is multiplied times 100. ( know they are just being shit but it's hard to ignore comments directed at you so flat out)

The worst part is I DO pass, I have a great/supportive cis gf. The whole works. Parents just can't move forward.
>>
>>8361495
drop the parents, just because you are blood related doesn't mean you have to keep shit people in your life
>>
>>8361495
Cut them out of your life tbqh
Give them an ultimatum if you want
>>
>>8356834
Y do I h8 circumcision?
>>
>>8356834
you can, and should kill yourself desu.

it's a mental disorder and there is no fixing it. You'll never be happy.
>>
>>8357307
What the fuck.
>>
>>8360878
The same trauma line, trauma from the divorce etc etc. Anything that comes to mind it seems.
>>
>>8361009
What if I don't want to believe this because family is like #2 most important to me? How do I see past that?
>>
>>8356834
im sorry your mother is retarded
>>
>>8361472
I'd join up!!
>>
File: 1492791367462.jpg (48KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
1492791367462.jpg
48KB, 447x589px
>>8356834
Parents r stoopid

But yeah OP, I can relate, mothers always have to make everything about them.
>>
>>8356834
Look at the bright side:

At least now she will give you less shit because she thinks it's her fault. This is a good thing.

She deserves her pain for being that transphobic and selfish. Her pain is 100% pure selfishness.
>>
>tfw mom is uber Catholic
>Converted at 19
>Super into dogma and catechism
>Would eat the Pope's shit if given the opportunity
>Come out
>Says she doesn't know if she has faith anymore
>>
>>8356834
is your mom 4chan?
>>
>>8362439
>"God works in mysterious ways" :^))
checkmate, mom
>>
>>8362223
You're spooked then. Some people having more genetic similarity to you doesn't make them a good addition to your life. Even though you're more genetically similar to an arbitrary person, you'd still be better off having a doggo in your life than a transphobe.
>>
>>8356854
This. She sounds like an hysteric cunt that doesn't want to put any effort in understanding you or respecting your decision. Ditch her.
>>
>>8360352

Lmao, I love this post.
Thanks for making my day anon.
>>
>>8362954
That... makes some sense.
>>
File: 1485481932290.jpg (73KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1485481932290.jpg
73KB, 850x1202px
>>8362954
I wish I'd had a friend to tell me that years ago before I graduated.

>tfw fall for the 'its a good thing to suffer for your family' meme.
>>
>>8363583
>>8363638
>>8362954
Idk what your situations are but there is merit to caring now about your family no matter what. If you are teams than I assume you won't be having children, so ensuring that your family thrives is the only thing you can do to carry out your biological mandate of prolongation get your genes
>>
>>8356834
OP, do you even realize that you did well by making your mother think it's all her fault? Thats exactly what my mom came to realize as well. During my childhood, she would just punch and kick the shit out of me, even when i was lying on the floor. She even threw me down the stairs once. That punching and kicking went on for over 10 years, until i was 17. When i came out she said it it her fault for making me trans since the whole beating your own child thing must have traumatized me. (she even compared me to girls my age, like classmates 'Your classmate X is way smarter than you little piece of shit *punches me in stomach region*)

but now, she completely supports me during transition and even paid almost 2000 € for my legal name change because she has a bad conscious about me being trans.

it couldn't be any better, anon. now try to convince your mom to pay for that whole transition!
>>
>>8363670
Biological mandate is a spook. Besides, with all ninety five cousins per side of my family the genes are being passed on pretty damn well. Why is one more going to make the difference, probability wise?
>>
>you are important to your parents

who would've thought?
>>
>>8356834
If it gets any worse... Transition anyways, you have your own place, right? Come back in a few years and prove her wrong. Tell her you're the same person you were before, except happier and healthier, this is the real you.
>>
>>8363696
>paid almost 2000 € for my legal name change
What transphobic hellhole do you live in?
>>
>>8363696
>>8368646

please not the 2k argument again...
>>
>>8357401
Are you FtM?
>>
>>8368646
Not as bad as the US where a judge can turn down a name change if they don't like the name you picked.
>>
>>8372365
[citation needed]
>>
Your mother is abusive.

Leave the house, go into therapy.
>>
>>8356834
dw OP my mother is pretty similar and used to even hit me for acting slightly feminine as a child. she blames my bad relationship with my father and weed for me wanting to be a girl so i can feel some form of redemption in wanted by other men.

she also believes it is sick for men to wear makeup even in acting and thinks any gay art, music and literature are only for brain damaged fairy boys.

apparently in her eyes i am the unreasonable one despite being more educated and wealthy than her..
>>
>>8377338
wtf how does an hsts get wealthy?!
>>
>>8377364
i should've used a more appropriate synonym. she's a stay at home mother who worked the same low paying job for 40 years until she got a husband.

now she sees me as a failure for pursuing a creative industry/business that isn't guaranteed constant daily revenue but pays decent when i get lucky.

she was raised by poor asians fyi which honestly kind of explains a lot
>>
>>8377393
>pursuing a creative industry/business that isn't guaranteed constant daily revenue but pays decent when i get lucky.

so you're a camwhore
>>
>>8377408
lol nope, i definitely would if i had implants though.
>>
>>8377430
Not them but do it anyway, it's awesome, plenty of guys that love small natural tits too.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.