[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am like 3.5 years HRT or so and boymode has started failing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: questions kot.jpg (50KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
questions kot.jpg
50KB, 640x556px
So I am like 3.5 years HRT or so and boymode has started failing at times and I'm getting really cute. I lost weight and just became girly as fuck.

I don't think the magic of hormones and using a female voice can bring me the rest of the way on its own though.
How do I:
>hair
>makeup
>dressing myself

This whole time, since before I even started HRT until very recently, I felt that there was absolutely zero chance of me passing, and that it would be completely impossible, so I have done nothing at all in regards to any of this stuff because I figured I would never need it.

I haven't practiced voice either until recently, and I have good guides on that already, but what do I do for hair makeup and clothing?

tl;dr: how to grill tips plz?
>>
Just be a husky voiced dominatrix
>>
>>8356106
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. It is literally everything but voice that I am asking about. I very explicitly explained that I am not worried about voice, because I am already working on it and already have good guides and I feel I will nail it down with enough practice.

I am explicitly, specifically, and only asking for hair, makeup, and dressing myself tips. You didn't give any of these.

Kids these days are so retarded. I weep for the future.
>>
>>8356137
Go on Pinterest and YouTube and watch guides it's not that hard
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (22KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
22KB, 720x450px
>I lost weight and just became girly as fuck.
It's weird how this works for me as well. I also am in boymode 24/7.

I almost fell for the "being fat hides your manbones, hun :)" meme but it's incredible how often I get ma'am'd at 154 lbs but sir'd extremely at 163 lbs.
>>
>>8356235
Your anime girl reaction image taste is remarkable. Please let me mate with you
>>
>>8356232
Why do that when maybe legbutt can point me to the dank ass dope ass shit and I don't have to comb through who knows how many guides?
>>
>>8356280
Just follow people on pinterest that post stuff for your particular hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, body weight, etc.
Obviously don't dress like a fat black woman with black hair and brown eyes if you're skinny, white, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
>>
>>8356291
You can't easily filter for shit like that though can you
>>
>>8356291
But pinterest is completely fucking gay just like everything you kids are into these days. Fuck that.
Also this: >>8356305

Why do the leg work when someone else here surely has?
>>
>>8356305
Lolwat yes you can. Just start looking up makeup for you skin and eye colour and lookup hair for your colour. Follow girls that tend to post stuff that matches you and just start pinning stuff you like and over time Pinterest will automatically sort through everything for you. Their recommendation system is god-tier. It works even if you don't follow people.
>>
>>8356412
>just jump right into the datamining brosis!
Yeah fuck that. Google already knows too much about me, it doesn't need to know more.

That's another problem with you youngsters. You're too eager to just let these shady fucks have all sorts of info on every aspect of your life.
>>
>>8356412
So no you can't then
>>
>>8356427
So what does it matter if Google knows you like to wear dresses and striped thigh highs
>>
>>8356459
Put in a bit effort jesus. Nobody is going to spoonfeed you clothes that will instantly make you look good.
You need to sort through stuff and find your body type and see what others that look similar to you are doing that looks good.
>>
>>8356509
>implying cis women have my body type
>>
>>8356515
Find people that have close to the same body type. Or just go full agp and wear rainbow socks and a maid dress.
>>
>>8356515
Post measurements.
>>
>>8356310
Because these tips you are looking for are highly personal. What works for me won't work for you.

How do you think cis girls do it? Do you think that they are just born with that knowledge?
>>
>>8356310
>But pinterest is completely fucking gay
Omg you're trans and you're bitching about something being gay lmao
>>
>>8356427
Ok then just don't ever look cute.
??????????
>>
>>8356565
>6'1
>105cm shoulders
>94cm bust
>85cm ribcage
>75cm waist
>94cm hips (34-6cm width)
>27cm feet
>>
Sounds more like you're just fucking lazy, you had 3.5 years to practice and research this stuff.
>>
>>8356738
>implying pinterest is the only way to dress cute
lmfao
>>8356766
Nice troll attempt but I'm American so I don't use play units like metric.
>>
>>8357095
Sounds more like you have garbage tier reading comprehension skills.

I said already that I did not practice specifically because as far as I was concerned there was no point because I was entirely convinced that I had absolutely no chance of passing for that entire time. To practice would have only made me dysphoric at that time because the rest of me would not match the clothing or voice or makeup, etc.
>>
>>8356101
>not treating dysphoria via official channels / doctors.
the post
>>
>>8359621
There is no official channel where I live brosis.
>>
>>8359630
>>8359621
Also if I went official route I'd probably be a hon like almost all those who fall for the endo meme.
>>
>>8359635
what meds ya on? what country supplies your pharmacy?

serious tho, how do endos create hons?
>>
>>8359651
They don't care whether or not you pass. In fact, most of their patients are old hons and just megahons in general who are nonetheless fulltime.

Because of this, it probably doesn't even occur to them that passing matters to trannies. I also know many people who have gone through endos and other such professionals only to find out they have them sitting at shitty hormone levels. They do that because they don't give a shit.

Even worse, some of them hand out placebos. Fucked up shit.

Another way that going the official route creates hons: gatekeeping. Delaying people or trying to turn them away may make them wait longer and thus lose their chance at passing, or they may be wholly discouraged.

I know someone whose clinic will take away your hormones or not give them to you if you are depressed......
Isn't that fucking nuts?

The whole thing is really transphobic as fuck, as are basically all of the cis people involved.

Fuck that.

>what meds ya on?
I'm on 12.5mg cypro per day and 4mg estradiol valerate per day. Used to do injections, probably will switch back at some point.
>what country
I get them from QHI so they tend to be of European make.
>>
>>8359601
what the fuck? i'm not trolling. i'm murrican too i just prefer metric because it's easier
>>
>>8359698
>>8359651
Ooh one more thing.

Therapists and support groups and virtually all IRL tranny things are hon factories in that they are as hugboxy as Susan's. They will have you going around looking like a hon, and not tell you the harsh truths you need to hear. Even they will play down the importance of passing, acting as if it's a non-issue. On top of this they will do cringey shit like want to call you your girl name when you don't even look like one in the remotest of senses.
>>
>>8359723
The thing is they were asking me, not you. I am OP. You are not. You should have specified this in your troll post.
>i just prefer metric because it's easier
Please quit contributing to the meme that all Americans are retarded.
>>
>>8359698
oh yes thats all true in my personal experience.
my endo and gender md like estrogen level at 2-300

roflmao okiez!

i am really interested in testing the meds my pharmacy gives me
>>
>>8359734
holy fuck you're retarded

i was talking to that anon
>>
>>8359839
Oh I guess you're right, my bad. I was tired.
>>
>>8360426
sorry i wouldn't have called you retarded if i didn't feel attacked
>>
>>8359610

Sorry, still sounds like you're lazy as fuck. You think other people didn't feel that way?
>>
File: no hope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>8360521
Sorry, but if someone didn't do what I did there is a 100% chance they didn't feel what I did, or at least not nearly as intensely.

Sounds to me like you're a whiny bitch who still had some hope somewhere and I actually had no hope.
>>
>>8360517
Don't worry about it, I was being pretty bitchy.
>>
Bump.
Surely at least one person on this board passes and has gone full time and can give some real tips.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.