[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me trans mtf >small feet >small hands >small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0089.jpg (46KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
46KB, 576x432px
>be me trans mtf
>small feet
>small hands
>small shoulders
>1 year hrt so I kinda have boobs that are slightly noticable
>5'4
>voice is okay because it's never been deep
>but my face isn't that feminine honestly
>go to store and see another trans woman there
>she is 5'9
>slightly biggish hands and feet
>Adams apple
>voice sounds like she has been practicing but not there yet
>but she has a really feminine face
>we end up in the same line to check out
>she goes up
>"here's your change mam"
>I go up
>"hey bro how is your weekend going"

Ugh honestly I would give up being small just to have a andro/feminine face that's what really matters anyways.
>>
>>8355815
Hey OP
Id like to kiss your nipples
>>
>>8355815
Yeah honestly, you can have the honest body ever but a feminine face is what is going to carry you. That's why makeup and hair is also extremely important.
>>
>>8355815
If you clocked her, she doesn't pass either.
>>
>>8355840
There's passing, and there's passing to other trans people.
>>
>>8355832
That does sound really good desu

>>8355840
I think it's because I obsess over those things on myself so I was able to tell and coming to 4chan for years and seeing passing threads and stuff you can kinda tell when someone is trans. Unless they are like cis looking.
>>
>>8355883
Be my gf
>>
>>8355843
If you don't pass to other trans people, your transition has failed. Period.
>>
File: 1436735431001.gif (194KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
1436735431001.gif
194KB, 354x354px
>>8356150
As long as I'm happier transitioning than not then it was a success in my eyes
>>
>5'7
>havent done hrt yet
>in boy clothing
>talking to restaurant cashier with my regular voice
>'here you go mam'
>bump into someone
>"sorry lady"
>sit down
>"here you go mam"
i am gender dysphoric but since i pass i feel worse because i want to actually take hrt since im not
>>
>>8356158
Your attitude is so healthy. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>8356158
this desu
It sometimes gets me down that I'll never pass but it beats being kms and hurting the people I care about
>>
>unbelievably naturally feminine face that is completely within the female range
>if I send face pic to people they would never guess I'm trans
>6'1
>massive shoulders
>size 12 feet
>large hands
>massive ribcage
>extremely naturally hairy which cost a fortune to remove

FFS will solve all your problems, you're lucky
>>
>>8355815
yeah face is 90%

and thats why Im hopeless
>>
Nice fanfic, my man. Subscribed :)
>>
>>8355815
>Be me
>Trans MTF
>6'2
>Big hands, feet, shoulders
>Naturally deep voice
>Angular masc model face

Could be worse, how about you try and actually put effort in to passing of you've supposedly got it so well?
>>
>>8356301
get on hrt before you stop passing
>>
File: phelbs.png (84KB, 419x238px) Image search: [Google]
phelbs.png
84KB, 419x238px
>>8356335
>unbelievably naturally feminine face
>>
>>8356335
Size 12 feet isn't that bad for 6'1, its about proportions.

I'm 6'1 too, and I know that in the past when I've looked at "average" female measurements posted here I have found my body can generally be considered oversized in a few areas; but if you scale it to my height I'm perfectly within female ranges its just that height wise I'm taller than average. When I look at the fact that most of the 5'11 women I know wear size 11 shoes then it makes sense that if I'm 2 inches taller I'd be up one shoe size as well.

You probably aren't as screwed as you think you are.

Also, FFS doesn't fix everything so consider yourself lucky you have a feminine face because that is the #1 most important thing.
>>
>>8356616
>about 3%
what the fuck are you on about? transpeople are .1%, generously. you're thinking of gay people
>>
File: 1452105822305.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452105822305.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>8356301
>Before HRT

>Get ma'am'd all the time. >People aren't sure of my gender at work.
>Getting hit on by creepy old guys

>3months HRT

>"here you go sir"
>>
>>8356504
I do try sometimes but I'm to self aware of the fact that while I might be able to look girl from the neck down a bit, my face just kills it all for me and I look like a guy in womens clothes.

>>8356335
Ffs is so expensive though I barley get by as it is right now with hormones.
>>
>>8356301
>get haircut because it's gotten too long for a boy
>walk out of the salon and into mcdonalds
>black lady in line asks where I go to school
>im neet and tell her that
>everyone always asks me this and thinks I'm in high school but I'm 22
>she laughs with the cashier about how young I look for my age
>mom pulls up in the car and honks
>i tell her that's my mom
>she says I look like her
>they laugh about how effeminate I look
>im just smiling awkwardly
>my order is ready
>the cashier says 'here you go mam'
>"thanks"
>my autist brain doesn't even process I was called mam until I'm walking away

I'm not even trans but I'm gender dysphoric because no one respects my cis identity. Does anyone else look more feminine with shorter hair?
>>
>>8356758
Yeah, looking fem with short hair is a thing for me too.

My hair is long and wavy but so happens to cover up my cheekbones and accentuate my jaw when its let down to sit naturally. Could also be an issue of its style though.

Anyway, the point is the second I pull it back and out of my face people start assuming I'm female. Same goes for when its short too,
>>
>>8355815
The size of your feet doesn't matter when you look like a man. There is passing and there is passing as an attractive cis girl, if you already are able to pass then maybe small hands and feet would be able to help to seem more attractive, but all in all, your small hands and shoulders don't matter bc it's not like you wear size 3 shoes and have 10 inch shoulders. Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.