[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a handsome tall daddy messages you on a dating app >look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Alice.png (410KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.png
410KB, 594x390px
>a handsome tall daddy messages you on a dating app
>look at his info
>HURR DURR I'M STRAIGHT ACTING MASC4MASC A REAL MAN MUST STAY A MAN EVEN WHEN DOUBLE PENETRATED BLAH BLAH BLAH
>dropped
>>
>>8354322
I know it's sad af
>>
>>8354322
Do you even straight man poo?
>>
>>8354322
>You acknowledge feminine/masculine behavior exists
>You [I assume] believe one's sexuality can be attracted to certain feminine/masculine
>You get upset when someone expressed they're only attracted to people not like you.

If their profile said "a bottom should be a sweet little femboy submissive slut who does what her daddy says", you'd probably just get hard. You're a hypocrite.
>>
>>8354478
Speak for yourself

1. He messaged me first
2. I'm not a bottom, he wanted me to fuck him. I just can't stand when people start bullshitting about "straight acting" and other crap like that.
>>
>>8354521
What's wrong with being attracted to masculinity?
>>
>>8354651
The majority of gay men are just women with penises, so they've tried to convince everyone that if you're not attracted to women with a penis, something must be wrong with YOU, not them.

The only gay men not attracted to masculinity are those which are "half straight" and want to pretend you're actually a woman when they fuck you. Everyone is a bottom and wants to get fucked, but less than 5% want to do the fucking.
>>
>>8355327
its always cute when a shut-in tries to fit in with normal people by explaining things they have no actual experience with.
>>
>>8355390
>live in major city
>participate in tons of gay community events
>know literally hundreds of gay men, and have talked to thousands online nearby, plus however many on the entire internet
>have no idea what I'm talking about

It's always cute when someone sees a post they don't like and just assume they have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>8355406
>a woman with a penis lives in a major city but doesn't know that the majority of gays are verse and prefer flip-fucking

sure
Is your "major city" in latin/south america? or possibly eastern europe? because it sounds like its full of retarded hetero-centric fucktards who are lagging about 30 years behind the modern world.
>>
>>8355453
>majority of gays are verse

That's what guys say when they're too embarrassed to say bottom.

>Wow, your city must be so bigoted to not be systematically destroying masculinity! Get with the program xir!
>>
>>8355507
>hurrdurrtumblr
wtf are you babbling about faggot?
You're the one obsessed with the hetero stereotype crap who thinks that gays are all women with dicks.
The gays guys in my city are mostly just normal dudes.
I guess when you're too embarrassed by your own logic you try to project it onto the person you're arguing with?
>>
>>8355327
>The only gay men not attracted to masculinity are those which are "half straight" and want to pretend you're actually a woman when they fuck you. Everyone is a bottom and wants to get fucked, but less than 5% want to do the fucking.

This is me, although I'm an AGP. I identify as straight but I'm technically bi cuz I love traps, trannies, femboys and qt twinks. If I had a dick in me, I'd gladly admit to being a woman. :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.