[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be heterosexual male >go to a festival/concert thing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0042.jpg (80KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
80KB, 625x450px
>be heterosexual male
>go to a festival/concert thing in a nearby town last night
>worthless piece of shit & by myself as always
>maybe make some friends here

>see group of young women my age standing nearby who are laughing about something
>obvious weeaboos based on appearance
>all are ugly/fat accept for one
>long blonde hair in a side braid, cute pale face, freckles
>she looks about 5'8", slightly thicc, but not fat, nice ass
>has on a pair of short denim shorts over a pair of scuffed-up black tights, and a regular black tshirt with a triforce on it
>maybe she's into vidya and is autistic like me
>could be potential gf

1/2
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (35KB, 440x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
35KB, 440x275px
>>8354212

>decide to go and talk to them
>sperg as usual but they're nice about it
>start talking to blonde cutie about her shirt, say i like the games too
>she starts talking
>it's a boy, wtf
>notice a flat chest and broad-ish shoulders that weren't visible before
>i tense up and leave immediately like a retard

I can't stop thinking about him. Not sexually but just how cute he was and how he would have been wife-material if he didn't have a penis.

Does this mean I'm bi? I'm not usually attracted to femboys but this one really looked like a girl, both facially and physically, and appearance-wise is my type of woman. I'm really confused and my biggest regret right now is not staying and potentially befriending him...

2/2
>>
File: Trump on Traps.jpg (78KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
Trump on Traps.jpg
78KB, 749x735px
>>8354219
>just how cute he was and how he would have been wife-material if he didn't have a penis.
Your waifu can have a penis too you know.
>>
>>8354224
This meme needs to end.

If you like dick, you're gay. If you like both dick and pussy, you're bi. End of story.
>>
>>8354226
what if you like men and women but only like dick
>>
>>8354233
Gay. Period.
>>
>>8354226
>making such a fuss about a dick.
It's just a dick.
It's not as if he has cancer.
>>
>>8354318
Being gay/bi isn't cancer either. Straight men are just pussies about it.
>>
Being attracted to someone because they look female and finding out that they're a trap is not gay.
Liking traps because you love girldick is a little more gay than bi but I'd classify it as bi.
Being attracted to men that look like men is gay.

Why do people have such an issue with this?
>>
>>8354224
>The dick only makes it better.
See, that sounds pretty gay to me if you -enjoy- the dick rather than just putting up with it. I have zero interest in the dick, don't want to look at it or touch it no matter what. But now I feel like we could have an asexual relationship if he's into that. I'm 6'4" so he's the perfect size to put on my lap and cuddle while we play Nintendo games. I'll probably be a virgin for life anyway so no sex wouldn't bother me.

If only I could find him again. I've been searching people on Facebook who go to the nearby university and so far no luck. Maybe he's still in high school.
>>
File: o-BUCK-ANGEL-570.jpg (125KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
o-BUCK-ANGEL-570.jpg
125KB, 570x855px
>>8354295
>>8354226
So being into Buck Angel is officially not gay, that's what you're saying?
>>
>>8354406
I'm a mtf and my bf doesn't care that I have a dick but isn't interested in it (which is perfect for me) We started dating because we both liked each other as people and sex is less lust and more an expression of love.
But anal is a thing anon.
>>
>>8354438
It's bi. Only bisexuals want to fuck trannies. If he had the surgery it'd be gay, then and only then.
>>
>>8354456
It's less gay in your case because I assume you've been transitioning hormonally and therefore aren't straight up male like the boy I'm referring to. I might accept a blow job from him, but there's no way I'm fucking him in the ass.
>>
>>8354473
Do you even know what that surgery entails? They just lengthen the clit, is a 3 inch clit gay?
>>
>>8354541
There's two types of surgeries. You can get a pretty big dick with phallo.
>>
>>8354406
Stalking a potential high schooler online? What are you going to say to him after you've tracked down his personal information?

Leave the kid alone, anon. That's beyond creepy.

>>8354438
Buck Angel is a woman. She's made an entire career off of her vagina. No self-respecting transman does that.
>>
Put in the time op and get a cute waifu, she will only get cuter and more feminine as time goes on
>>
>>8354548
>You can get a pretty big dick
I've heard this surgery has a long way to go and right now is basically giant frankenstein cock, but hey some people might be into it (Gregor Clegane anyone?)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.