[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll because I'm curious. >What are you? Cis gay male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 24

File: 1486113730990.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1486113730990.png
373KB, 540x684px
Poll because I'm curious.

>What are you?
Cis gay male
>chance of you committing suicide.
25% or so
>If high chance for suicide why?
Want gay nuclear family, blood related kids(surrogate) and that seems hard to reach.
>>
>>8352213
how can i possibly estimate that?!
>>
>>8352224
It's not hard to see where you're future is going for many.

I don't think I'll ever make high enough wages for a surrogate, and I doubt I'll find a QT sugar daddy bottom to pay for the birth of our kids.

It's hard enough to find anyone who wants to spend their whole life with you to begin with. For me life doesn't seem worth it unless I achieve this.

Im trying though, as impossible as it seems.
>>
>>8352213
>Poll because I'm curious.
>What are you?
Straight man. I'm not a faggot or tranny. I just browse here because it is comforting seeing that there are a lot of people with worse mental illnesses than me.
>>chance of you committing suicide.
30%. If I can't find a job once I graduate from uni I will hero.
>>
>What are you?
Straight male as of now, I've been leaning on mtf but I figure I might be happier as a feminine guy.
>chance of you committing suicide
0%, I'm pretty happy with life right now
>>
>>8352213
What are you?
Cis bi male
0%
N/A
>>
>what are you?
Mtf

>chance of you committing suicide?
Almost 100%

Haunted by understanding the true emptyness of our realm and my mental illness.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
MtF
Pretty low maybe 5% tops
Not high now but if I can't get my hands on HRT soon I'm probably gonna end up an unpassable hon
>>
>>8352213
faggot
zero
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis straight male
10% or so
Chronic anxiety
>>
>>8352213
imagine wanting to kill yourself because you might not have blood related children.

i was a depressed fag like you for a week. just get over it. you're probably too indoctrinated by pol [hence trap posting]. wanting to pass on one's legacy is a natural desire, but it's not the only fucking thing that matters, nor are children the only way to accomplish that anyway.
>>
>>8352213
Cis Bi Male
2%
-
>>
Forgot to link the strawpoll

http://www.strawpoll.me/13056836
>>
>what're you
straight cis male
>chance of suicide
over 50%
>why
I don't think I will make it past 25. A cocktail of identity crises and mental disorder without any effective means of support
>>
1.) Fag male, fem(no hormones or shit like that), cis
2.) 0% now that I found a bf finally! <3
But if he leaves me 100% right there and then
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis bi male
.02% or so
>>
File: 1471389755798.png (123KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471389755798.png
123KB, 500x522px
>>8352213
>cis bi male

>0%

>not that I don't want to, but I refuse to do it (living for spite)
>>
>>8352245
It's incredibly hard to see where your future is going. All my friends bailed on me and my family hated me. I was a 22-year-old dropout that never had a job. I thought I was unhirable and would die on the streets after finally being kicked out of my parent's house.
Then one day, one of my best friends called me up and asked me to move to a new state and live with him. I said fuck it and did. Moved in, got a job making way more than I need, made a bunch of awesome friends and couldn't be happier.
I know no my specific story probably won't apply to any of you, I'm just saying in general, anything could happen. Just coast as long as you can until something totally out of the norm happens. Maybe it'll be something that completely turns your life around. Just try to ignore those thoughts of suicide no matter how often you have them.
>>
Cis bi male
Like 5%
I've never truly been suicidal, but I've always struggled with anxiety and crippling OCD, and if it gets beyond the point of no return to a normal life then I'm done.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
MtF who's only into guys. So either gay or straight depending how you look at it, meh
About the same as OP. Maybe more. I thought this would be easier to answer
Because all I want in life is just a nice husband to take care of me, and to keep my friends. Both of which I don't know will happen.
Everyone I fall for bails on me eventually.
>>
File: 1494813091956.jpg (82KB, 569x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494813091956.jpg
82KB, 569x466px
>>8352213
cis(?) bissex male aspiring to be feminine

>chance of you comitting suicide
i'm 18 now, 20%. It will keep rising until i hit 100% at 25.

I live in hell, will never be cute, will never find someone, will never stop to be a fucking lazy retard autist and i can't escape from my problems with alcohol forever. Family also won't accept me.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis bi male
>Chance of you committing suicide?
0.1% right now. Life's pretty good, could be better but I'm too much of a hopeful idiot to not try and stay for something I could have missed. Still, can't rule it entirely out, shit happens.
>>
File: 1487891839400.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
1487891839400.png
153KB, 308x294px
>What are you?
MtF lesbo
About 50%
Lonely af and have no idea where my future's even going even with uni, I also hate the idea of growing old, I would say the percentage is higher but I don't want to hurt my parents and I'm a pussy who can't stand most types of pain.
>>
>>8352213
Cis bi male
1%
If I lose everyone close to me? Maybe?
>>
File: gud.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gud.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>What are you?
Cis Pan Male
>Chance of committing suicide
Around 30-40%
My background in illegal shit catching up with me. If I get caught, I'm out.
>>
>>8353244
Jeez dude. That's rough to hear.
>>
>>8352959
>Because all I want in life is just a nice husband to take care of me

Where are you? All I want is a housewife
>>
>What are you?
predominantly heterosexual cis male, dom
75%
genetic predisposition for depression/anxiety, ptsd, general inability to live up to my potential
>>
>>8353256
Southern U.S. But I'm good with relocating if need be.
Where are you?
>>
>>8353399
Across the pond :/ but I could probably move anywhere if I wanted to, I'm not tied to this country.
>>
>>8353419
Got a Discord or some way to contact you, dear pond anon?
>>
>>8353433
[email protected]
>>
>>8352213
Just came to say. Traps are not gay, greetings from pol.
>>
>>8352213
>>What are you?
MtF
>>chance of you committing suicide.
0%
>>If high chance for suicide why?
-

I am way too positive and optimist as a person than even as a miserable unaccepted unpassable tranny I'm going to find a purpose to live.
>>
>>8353244
i hope things improve for you, anon. you're probably a quality person underneath all the self hatred and sadness.
>>
Cis bi male
20%
I attempted 4 years ago when my Prozac was upped and I went off the rails and didn't leave my dorm for over a month. I have been much better since but I'm going through some rough personal times right now and even though I'm surviving now I could see my chances getting much worse if my situation doesn't improve.
>>8352928
shoutout to fellow OCD bro. Hang in there buddy.
>>
>>8353441
Traps are gay but that's OK.

-/g/
>>
File: as.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>tfw degeneracy will eventually die off on its own
>>
>>8353524
Even if we kill literally all trannies on earth in this moment, more will appear in the future
>>
>What are you?
Gay male
Like 8% or 10%
Not worried about that but sometimes im really impulsive
>>
>>8353529
The chemicals in the water make people Trans, it's the fluroide in tap water. Stop drinking it.
>>
>>8353580
You think I'm joking? Look at the rate of transpeople now, look at the number of people who drink tap water.

Africans aren't trannies, only westerners like you prancing around in your ballet costumes like massive faggots, drinking fluroide tap water.

Drink mineral water and you'll go back to normal. I can explain in detail, if you leave me your discord, I am an expert.
>>
>>8352274
>A place with more mentally ill people than me
>An hero because no job
Save the trouble and kill yourself now
You future job prospects are being culturally enriched as we speak
>>
>>8353598
You have to stop, you are destroying your body, fluoride water is given to prisoners to lower their levels of testosterone so they are more submissive. This is scientific fact anon. As I said, give me your discord and I can explain it in detail and help you take the necessary steps to cure yourself
>>
>>8353600
It depends on the brand, get volvic mineral water.
I personally drink Voss, but that might be a bit expensive
>>
>>8353604
Tell me more about the snake
>>
>>8353614
What do you mean?
>>
>>8353619
Iisten you stupid fem/Trans nigger, I don't drink tap water alright? I paid good money for mineral water and to ensure it was indeed mineral water.

Don't post smug anime at me again.
>>
>>8353635
I hate you. Dumb weeb tranny.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
third gender
0%
>>
>>8352213
Mtf
11.5%
Hairline is realy horrible
>>
File: 61231759_p2_master1200.jpg (255KB, 782x587px) Image search: [Google]
61231759_p2_master1200.jpg
255KB, 782x587px
>What are you?
Cis gay dude
10% or so maybe over the summer, probably higher in fall
I'll be 25 soon and I've done absolutely nothing with my life. If I fail school in the fall I'll probably off myself. Almost did it when my bf cheated on me and left last year but I flipped around and became oddly happy after realizing relationships are massively overhyped and I'm happier alone.
>>
File: happy-rich-woman-26652364.jpg (167KB, 1300x953px) Image search: [Google]
happy-rich-woman-26652364.jpg
167KB, 1300x953px
>>8352213
>What are you?
Bi Androphilic leaning MtF
110%
Even if I'm 100% perfect stealth, being a natal female is a difficult handicap when you're trying to start a business and make lots of money. If I were outed publicly I would probably disappear forever overnight or just kill myself. If I'm actually doing my job correctly competition would be such that those facts would eventually be leaked. But even if Id don't try to achieve my dreams and also become offensively rich then I'll just end up killing myself fr that reason. Even if I had the perfect qt bf to cuddle and tell me that everything is going to be alright, I would still end up taking my own life eventually. Right now I'm just killing time between the current moment and my inevitable suicide.
>>
>>8353688
>have the best life a tranny could realistically ask for
>boo hoo im not cis le gonna kill self
yeah just kys honestly
>>
>>8353693
I can't handle too much scrutiny and attention. It literally gives me anxiety attacks. And having to constantly confront people that have 101 questions and judgments about me being trans might actually make me have a heart attack. I guess you can say that I just can't handle the banter. Or rather i can't even handle the stares. Even when I know for sure everything is alright I sometimes get paranoid and anxious. I probably shouldn't have ever been born in the first place Tbh. I can't even live without fucking falling apart all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
>>8353673
Stop going into my head
>>
>>8353713
I'm stronger than you, I don't drink girl water, I drink real water. I'm the embodiment of testosterone
>>
>What are you?
Cis straight (mostly) male, want to be a trap but too ugly
5%
>>
>>8353725
not op, name remained from before
>>
>>8353731
I'm not in denial, I know I'm a manly man. I'm proud of my dick.
>>
>>8353740
I want to choke you to death by my own hands anon. Just remember that
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Mtf
5%
I'm too attached to life to give up.
>>
>What are you?
male but want to be mtf
~70%
won't pass, haven't done anything for transition, live with parents.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Heterosex FtM
0%
N/A, being a dude is the life.
>>
>what are you
bi male
>chance of committing suicide
I don't know, 5-10%? I probably won't but I like to leave my options open
>why
I don't know, I'm bored with being alone all the time
>>
>What are you?
Cis bisexual male
0-5 percent
A massive fear of failure to accomplish anything in my life
>>
>What are you?
MTF
98%
I'm a typical unstable MTF.
>>
>>8354492
What do you need to be stable?
>>
>what are you
bi mtf
>chance of commiging suicide
5-10%
>>
>What are you?
Female bawdy, had top surgery and testosterone, currently on estrogen instead, switch between looking like a cis boy and looking like a cis girl. Mostly date dudes.
50%? like of ever dying by that as opposed to something else.
History of child abuse, domestic violence, and rape. Multiple suicide attempts, one of which was a near miss. Chronically ill and not quite coping with it. Psych problems that lead to a high suicide rate.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis gay male
Near 0%
>why?
Never considered it, couldn't fathom myself doing so, but there's always dumb brute luck.
>>
>cis bi male
>100%
>i hate myself for being such a fucking faggot
>>
>>8352213

>What are you?
Cis gay male
%20
living in middle east. few health issues. lack of success in love and education. social anxiety. drop in lady gaga's album sales.
>>
>>8356361
>Lady Gaga
Fucking flamer.
>>
>>8356361
>living in middle east
at least you don't have to worry about killing yourself
>>
>>8352213

>What are you?

Closet mtf, a girly posh guy.

0%

I wont ever do it, that would be defeat and if I learned anything good/useful from my hyper masculine upbringing its that you keep going and weather the storm.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Mtf Lesbian

I dont know. Rough estimate, like 32%?
>>
>>8356480
where are you from?
>>
>>8352213
>what are you?
Bi as fuck male
Probably pretty low.... not because I don't want to kms... more because I realize I already had nonexistence for 13.8 billion years, and will go back to nonexistence shortly enough (relative to eternity).... I am just gonna wait it out.
Fuck existing, though.
>why?
Because I have literally everything I want in life and still feel miserable af and empty inside.

The only thing I have to look forward to is retirement, which I am not sure will pacify my ennui
>>
>What are you?
Bi MtF
45%
Mental problems make having close relationships impossible, I don't pass well, I just got a felony, society doesn't really like my existence, etc
>>
>what are you?
bi mtf
35%
>why?
Although I feel I'm sometimes close, I don't think I can and want to do it. I don't want to be yet another tranny who gave up. However every day for me feels like a fight with my body and my depressed mind. My family keeps invalidating me and deadnaming me, I don't pass, my therapist is a quack that delays giving me HRT over and over. I do realise though that I'm just an angsty kid and many people have it worse…
>>
>>8357203

Southwest UK why?
>>
>>8357889
Just curious, you got Contact?
>>
>>8352213
>cis bi male
>0%
>>
>what are you?
Cis lesbian
45%
>why?
A myriad of problems really.Besides just my mental health, I'm failing school, and have no interests besides my schoolwork. Besides all that, I'm a lesbian raised in a devoutly religious immigrant family, and have never even held a girls hand. I likely never will.
>>
>What are you?
Cis lesbian leaning bi girl

5%, I mean my life is alright. I'm not a suicide type person really. If anything I'll just wither away or go off into the wilderness and die if it ends up really bad. I've had issues with depression, anxiety and OCD before.
I also want a nuclear family. I want one where me and my wife basically raise a (large) amoun of children together with 1 male who has to actively co-parent and be the father to our kids. It would be an essentially straight household except me and my wife would be fucking and the guy would be there only for the sake of our kids and family cohesiveness. But like you said, that's super difficult to find. Nearly impossible.
>>
>>8360915
i (mtf) want a poly relationship with a guy and a girl that's essentially a straight household too. except as well as me and the other girl fucking we'd both fuck him.
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>8352213
>what are you
Cis het male
none
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
mtf
0%
>not because I want to live just I am too much of a coward to suicide even though I feel my life is and will be miserable :(
>>
>>8360928
Would you have kids though? That doesn't sound like a good environment to raise kids in. But if you aren't then go for it.
>>
>>8360941
why isn't it?

i don't really want kids. maybe it would be nice if they had kids but only if they are the primary parents and i'm just a kind of aunt.

>But if you aren't then go for it.
haha i'm never going to get either the girl or the guy let alone both.
>>
>>8360948
Polyamory and parenting are a disaster, but that's just my opinion, anon. If jealousy ever becomes a problem and kids are involved it wouldn't be good.
>>
>>8360964
i respect your opinion but i'm not sure how, apart from the jealousy.

but it's just a fantasy anyway.
>>
File: 1476413008654.jpg (31KB, 436x404px) Image search: [Google]
1476413008654.jpg
31KB, 436x404px
>>8352213
>what are you
cis gay male
>chance
15%
>if high
fuck you i'll answer this anyways
i most likely will not find a significant other due to being incredibly antisocial, unattractive, and just not a fun person to be around
>>
>What are you?
mtf mentally ill
probably tonight
>>
Pansexual MtF

1%

If I it'd be because I failed to get a college degree or start a family by 40 and if signs of aging were noticeable
>>
>>8360964
polyamory is a disaster anyway, its only for the insecure and mentally ill, they get a support group that they also can fuck. the idea of poly marriage, or poly parenting becoming more common is terrifying
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis les
0%
Life's pretty good. I'm probably going to marry her. Maybe even have kids with her.
>>
>What are you?
Cis gay male
50% I'd say for right now
I chose to live the life of comfort in being a sugar baby. Now even though I can get whatever I want, travel wherever around the world and just live leisurely, none of it matters because im not with the one that I truly love, I made the decision because I thought I was too much of a loser to support myself, let alone the boyfriend that I had along with myself. I gave up on true love to practically just be an expensive house pet because I'm too much of a fucking pussy. I couldn't even get through writing this without balling halfway through, Dear God I give myself 3 years
>>
>What are you?
bi male
0%
>why?
a bit lonely but life is good
>>
>>8358484

On discord as Fallen 77 #4337.
>>
>>8361166
>My own clone is out there somewhere
only reason I still have hope desu
>>
>>8352621
>straight cis male
>on /lgbt/
>suicidal, slew identity crisises
you repressing something there mate?
>>
>what are you
gay cis white boi

0.00000001%
I'm at a good point in my life right now. I moved out of my parents' house in the country and moved to the city where there are so much more opportunity and more faggots to meet, I am being productive by taking classes AND working for my own money at the same time. I have a fuckbud and a boyfriend at the same time and they both know. So I have cock and cuddles. I haven't look this good physically since....never. Losing weight, have access to a free gym at uni, city life means lots of healthy options and not rural retard McDonald's, and I've almost grown out of my acne; at least on my face, but still a lot on my back and shoulders ugh. I actually go outside now because I have to walk to school, so I don't get fat, my skin is tan and the sun bleaches my hair to give qt blonde highlights and somehow my eyes got bluer. I get hit on IRL now rather than by creeps on Grindr who live 40 miles away. This qt muscle cub 3 years older (25) with dark red hair and a moustache hit me up and got my number. I've never been this consistently happy in my life. I have fast WiFi and 4G almost everywhere. I don't need a car and can just ride the subway and go to clubs and museums and baaaah I'm just so happy. :]
>>
>>8365585
The only problem is that I'm really worried about my family. I was the only one who really kept the house together and cleaned up after everyone and pretty much raised my other siblings while my parents both slaved away at work and were rarely home. Now that I'm gone, that house is an absolute wreck. My older brother's mental illness is getting worse. He bought another gun, which would be fine, but I found a hitlist a couple years ago and he gets angry easily so I'm just worried that he might do something...and then my little brother is in the Air Force. I hope he doesn't fight a jew war in Syria.
My sister is also entering college now so it would put more stress on my dad and he won't pay as much for my tuition so I gotta start taking loans and shit which I don't want to do whatsoever.
>>
>What are you?
Cis/repressed crossdresser straightish male
<5%
I experience so much shit in life that it's difficult not to feel suicidal from time to time.

>>8352224
Look up Sad Persons Scale to get an idea.
>>
>>8365725
where do you live?
>>
>>8365735
Third worldistan. I come from a poor background, most of my relatives live quite miserable lives.
My old mother scrubbed floors for years to pay for my career and I still don't earn enough to support her economically.

Bonus point: I work at a hospital and get to see A LOT of heart-wrenching cases.
>>
>gay ftm

>5%

>suicide seems boring
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis bi male.
80/20 rule. Sometimes 80% sometimes 20%.
Agoraphobia and other circumstances make life seem impossible.
>>
>>8352213
Trans straight mtf
80%
I was abused as a child only to grow up and get caught in an abusive relation ship for about three years that I only managed to get out of about a month ago. I have severe anxiety because of it, and it doesn't help that I'm a tranny. Don't want to come out because my grandparents are the only people that matter to me anymore, and they would disown me.
>>
>>8366890
that sucks anon
>>
>>8352213
Lez leaning bi mtf, semi closeted, pre everything

40 percent

I live with a Christian fundamentalist family in rural Kentucky who will likely disown me if I found out. I'm also a NEET, a social basket case, and 22 years old and not anywhere close to transitioning. I also can't rely on friends because they are not able to support me. Rate would be higher, but I don't want to make anyone sad.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis bi male
Probably around 80-85%
A lifetime of failure, severely mentally ill, never been in a relation no friends, yadayadaya the typical stuff you'd expect from an unattractive, autistic bi male in college
>>
>What are you?
tranny
0%
>If (no) chance for suicide why?
8 years post-transition since 15

There's too much we must do for the human species
>>
>>8352456
>true emptiness
Read some buddhism.

>What are you?
MtF bi
10%
I'm quite comfy right now. I mean my life is a mess, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I wish things remain this way for a little longer.
>>
>>8352456
be my gf reeeeeeeee
>>
>>8370286
will you be my gf?
>>
File: 1444332643821.png (372KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
1444332643821.png
372KB, 540x608px
>What are you?
Cis lesbian
85%
I'm tired and everything sucks all the time
>>
>>8370320
will yo-
>Cis lesbian
can i watch?
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
Gay male taking hormones
~80%
I hate my dumb, tall nigger body and can't cope
>>
>>8370330
Watch me kill myself? sure
>>
>>8370344
no, watch you have sex obviously.
>>
>>8370320
how can you be depressed when you get to be a cis girl?!
>>
>>8370361
be my gf
>>
>>8370371
ok but first you have to act like a boy
>>
>>8370377
ok, whats your contact?
>>
>>8370381
post throwaway but also say why you'll be a good bf
>>
>>8370356
Oh
then no
>>
>>8370397
[email protected]

>say why you'll be a good bf
that'd be for you to decide after talking with me really, but.

i'm fairly comforting, i like to listen.
i know how to keep a conversation going.
i'd try and make you happy.

i'm probably not the best, but nothing can stop a man from trying.
>>
What are all these disgusting cishets doing here?
>>
File: tumblr_msgnawfd6U1sblij2o7_500.gif (953KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msgnawfd6U1sblij2o7_500.gif
953KB, 500x281px
Wait, is having a nuclear family even an option for gay people? I'd like to have a husbando and kids one day. I just don't want to pay for expensive-ass invitro when I could just fuck a girl or like, turkey baster it.

But what woman would be willing to have a baby for someone else and give it up? Why go through all the torment of pregnancy for someone else?
>>
>>8371248
paid surrogates.

thats what i hope to do aswell one day.
>>
>>8361244
Save money. Make a plan to get out when you are reasonably financially secure. Dream about the life you will have, keep close to the guy you really love.
>>
File: z3dxYhZ.gif (454KB, 459x258px) Image search: [Google]
z3dxYhZ.gif
454KB, 459x258px
>>8371268
But isn't that expensive as hell?
>>
File: 67pb1k7zyazy.jpg (121KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
67pb1k7zyazy.jpg
121KB, 960x727px
>>8361244
You are kind of a waste of human flesh at this point. Go to school or something. I'm sure your mother raised you better.
>>
>>8352245
This is literally me. Down to the sugar daddy bottom. Why can't there be more lonely millionaires who crave a nice cock up their ass?
>>
>>8353587
That's because Africans are savages who kill on a whim. I mean, you do realize that you're talking about backwards-ass people who still believe in witchcraft?
>>
File: 1493258545009.jpg (50KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493258545009.jpg
50KB, 409x409px
>>8352213
>What are you?
cis straight male
zero

i come here because i like looking up weird stuff on the internet.
>>
>>8371277
>But isn't that expensive as hell?
i'm blessed with a decent income and good background.
>>
>>8371216
Chasers who are in bi/gay denial.
>>
File: justdoit.jpg (63KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.jpg
63KB, 500x495px
>What are you?
ftm and bi with male preference
99%
closeted, entire family thinks I'm just mentally ill (been hospitalized 3 times), completely messed up my studies and I'm just tired as fuck and hate everyone

also can you cishets fuck off. y'all ugly and nobody wants you here
>>
>What are you?
Cis Dude mostly straight but wouldn't be opposed to go out with a cute sub femboy or MtF
50%
Ahhh... where do I start? Can't find a job and my whole family hates me for it. would love to move out as well. After the only girlfriend I had left me I realised how fucking lonely I feel and it just sucks would prefer not to have any feelings at all and I just kind of feel tired of all the life and its problems so maby one day I will just end it.

>>8372964
Eyy!!! I'm straight (mostly) and I sometimes go to LGBT bars and events with my gay friends And no one ewer told me to Fuck off. so shush!
>>
>>8352274
>>8352274
>wOWww i'm such an ALPHA male who likes to see faggots suffer
Bait, the post.
>>
>>8372964
>ftm and bi with male preference
What's meta-attraction like for AAPs?
>>
>ctrl+f
>sees more straights than gays

welp
>>
>>8352213
>what are you?
cis bi female

%41 ?

I'm scared of getting into new things and i've been keeping myself from liking anything lately which is making me depressed. For some reason when i allow myself to like something my anxiety sticks up really high. Last month i had chest pains from all the panic attacks. It's making me force myself into a box
>>
>>8352213
cis lesbian. 0% chance of ever committing suicide. I love my life a lot.
>>
>What are you?
Effeminate bisexual man, considering trap-mode.
0%
I'll answer it anyway: whatsoever I do in my life, my ultimate goal is enlightenment. Worst case scenario, I'll be a hermit monk in the end.
>>
File: yass.gif (532KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
yass.gif
532KB, 500x282px
>>8352213
>the ideal male body
>hog body realness

yeah, no
>>
File: 1473976192923.gif (406KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473976192923.gif
406KB, 500x500px
>What are you?
Trans lesbian.
80%.
Life sucks, drop out. I have a lot of dreams and none of them can come true. Most aren't legbutt related.
>>
>>8379507
>Trans lesbian.
why dont u b str8 and b my gf?
>>
>>8378088
be my gf
>>
>>8352213
Trans MtF
100% off anti-depressants (fucking chemical imbalances)
I have no reason, off my meds it's brutal, I just want to die while off them for no reason.
>>
>>8379555
trips
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
bi mtf

>chance of committing suicide.
i'd say about 30%

dealing w/ a distant family that wants to take my agency away from me, forcing me to cut my hair, go off hormones, discouraging liking "girly things" or wanting to be a girl, telling me that i just need a girlfriend, etc.
>>
Bi Femboy in training
1%
>>
Bi or Ace or Demisexual (?) AMAB nonbinary possibly transfeminine
1%
I wish I knew what I am so I might be less lonely.
>>
Bi cis male
0%
im not a dumb faggot
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
I'm 18 and Cis bi male
>Chance of you committing suicide.
5% i guess
I'm relatively happy if plagued by occasional periods of just fucking emptiness. If it keeps up ill probably just join the army and try and do something with my life
Also i kinda wish i was more feminine but im a fucking ugly dude instead
>>
>What are you
Bi Cis Male UberFemenineFag
>Chance of you commiting suicide
60% maybe less
>reason
Because I'm 2Kool4Lyfe
>>
>What are you?
cis dyke
30% lifetime, probably
genetically inherited, severe mental illness, and it's just a matter of time before I relapse, and that usually is accompanied by wanting to off myself. never attempted before, though.
>>
>>8352213
Cis bi male
75%+
Not willing to improve myself, set deadline for significant life changes when I reach 30 or I'd kill myself
>>
>Cis, straight/ace, male

>Probably around 50%

>Mental health is fucked.
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
closeted mtf
almost 99%
I'm 24 with no chance at passing I hate being a man and I will never remotely resemble a woman
>>
File: baby transparent.png (675KB, 1641x1423px) Image search: [Google]
baby transparent.png
675KB, 1641x1423px
>Type of queer
bi faggot
>suicide
85%, but not imminent
>why
because depressed, none to fuk
>>
>>8352213
>gay male
>50% but like years from now when im on my 40s/50s
>what op said plus I will never find love because I only like a very specific kind of person plus Ill likely drop out of college because I have adhd in a country where adhd doesnt exist and ill end up living a sad life with a shitty job and not enough money for drugs. plus depression and stuff
>>
>cis gay male

>0% unless shit really goes downhill, not afraid to die

>life is just fine right now although I feel like I'll be single forever.. don't really want kids so idc that much
>>
>>8352213
MtF
25%
Typical trans shit
>>
File: 1463991684760.jpg (459KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1463991684760.jpg
459KB, 1024x683px
>>8352213
>What are you?
Cis lesbian
None, if only to live long enough to pay to be cryopreserved until either old age is cured/prolonged or my body dies in WWIII/a preservation accident. I must see the future.
>>
>>8372964
>can you cishets fuck off.
Tell 'em bro or sis.
>>
>What are you?

Bisexual male... though half the people on this board would call me a tranny because of muh fetishes. Freaks.

>chance of suicide

0% because I'm a wet vagina, not because I'm altogether "happy".
>>
>>8352213
>What are you?
MtF
>chance of committing suicide
Anywhere between 20% and 80%
Lots of reasons, hormones almost guaranteeing a heart attack definitely among them
>>
File: 1485498378325s.jpg (7KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485498378325s.jpg
7KB, 250x221px
>>8372964
>also can you cishets fuck off
no
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.