[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have a big bulge >people think your penis is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 3588844.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
3588844.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>be me
>have a big bulge
>people think your penis is huge
>it's 7"
>another fag is disappointed
>meh I thought you're at least 9"
>go balls deep into his asshole and fuck shit out of him
>he screams with pain and begs you to stop
>>
>>8349427
lol the dumb faggot thought 7 inches is small.

Even fucking 5 inches is huge if youre doing anal sex. A dick just isnt supposed to enter your asshole
>>
File: smuk.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smuk.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>8349427
>be me
>coworker has a huge bulge
>finally get him to fuck me
>tease him how i expected a bigger dick
>he fucks my boypussy like maniac to take his revenge on me
>"beg him to stop"
>he doesn't stop
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (311KB, 483x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
311KB, 483x647px
>>8349427
>>8349440
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>8349440
>Be me
>beta as all fuck
>family is super religious
>can't go out to find a guy to fuck my boipucci
>see shit like this
>mfw
>>
>>8349427
none of this ever happened
>>
>>8349481
yeah, no one ever got fucked by a 7" dick while he hoped that stranger he met on the internet had a 9" dick

oh wait
this happens probably all the fucking time
>>
Remember when big dicks were supposed to 6", by the end of this decade everyone will be saying they're fucking 11''.
>>
>>8349431
Oh thats why it feels so good.

And thats why there is a prostata that gets stimulated by anal sex huh
>>
>>8349427
>be me
>5.5in by 6in
>meet up with cute boy
>because all bottoms are size queens he thinks my dick is bigger than it actually is
>he's disappointed but we already got this far so decides to laugh it off
>proceed to tap the hell out of his ass
>he cums all over his sheets
>laugh and light a cig while he's trying to catch his breath
>>
>>8349427

7 is above average tbqh
>>
>>8349427
>>meh I thought you're at least 9"
kek where was he from the congo??
>>
>>8349427
My dick is 6.5" and everybody thinks I have a huge dick because I'm really tall and masc.
But I've never had anybody say "meh"
They always just suck it hungrily and then beg me to fuck them.
Maybe there is something else about you that is turning them off in person.
Body odor?
Or maybe you're just unlucky and finding size queens.
I know my dick isn't the biggest but I also know it isn't small so maybe it is confidence.
I act like it is big and they end up acting like it is big and everybody's happy.
I did have a drag queen once tell everyone I had a small dick but that's because I was drunk and couldn't get hard with her and so she was bitter and took it personally that I wasn't attracted to here (I wasn't actually) but people just ignored her because they knew she was a bitch and they knew I was a nice guy and the people who had seen my dick knew it wasn't small, just average.
>>
>>8351266
>I act like it is big and they end up acting like it is big and everybody's happy.
sounds cringey

>"oh senpai your dick so big, I love how large and exceptional in size it is, and how much space it takes up, cause it really is BIG, and you know it is big, really really big senpai famiglia desu"
>>
>>8351266

I think attitude is everything, and I've learned things are often not what they seem. If a guy isnt medically significantly small, Im always going to treat the guy like its 9 inches and do my best to make him feel like a god. Thats my job.

I've developed a thing for nerds and "5"s. For some reason, they seem to have a higher rate of actually being able to fuck well. I've had hotties with big dicks that cant fuck to save their lives while nerds are match-ready to knock me apart. Its strange.
>>
>>8351455
Sometimes I feel like the only bottom that isn't a size queen.
I know what you mean anon, I think it's cause guys with big dicks just think all they need to do is jam it in and thats the end of it. Plus I'm not fond of wanting my asshole to be the size of a gaping watermelon. I can't fathom the thought of a dick bigger than like 7 inches or so and even then. Like who the fuck wants to have their colon resized?
Do size queens even feel themselves taking a shit anymore?
>>
>>8349473
I didn't know my dick was big, in a grower not a shower. 2-3 soft 8+ hard

Every relationship I've just had ppl laugh at my small dick and i was never into sex because i felt shitty about myself, ended up getting nervous about sex every time because i don't really like sex that much in the first place

Go out with a girl who complains about how big i am and i didn't warn her, and how she needs lube because she can't fit it in

I just wish my dick was normal I still feel shitty about my dick :^/
>>
>>8349427
tfw no dom top to go balls deep in your tight bp till you scream
tfw have to dildo myself for 2 hrs in the shower
>>
>Me with a big dick
>Actually cause anal fissures
>No sex until the BF's bearpussy heals
>Handjob and BJs only
>Final Destination
>>
>>8351126
hey, cool. we're dick twins.
though since I lost weight its technically 6x6.
ive actually never had a guy act disappointed... and they always freak out once its in and beg me to go slow.
>>
>>8349431
I'm a virgin and my first dildo was over 7.5" of insertability.
Step up, faggot.
I'm not even a bottom, but I might switch.
>>
>>8349427
>Be me
>He screams and begs you to stop
>You
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>8349431
With proper stretching you can fit anything up there. Wear a butt plug for 30 min then give it a whirl.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.