[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 year HRT >wearing a gender-neutral T shirt, jeans, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1491465129320.png (93KB, 278x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491465129320.png
93KB, 278x251px
>1 year HRT
>wearing a gender-neutral T shirt, jeans, and long hair
>sir'd every time
Kill me.
>>
>>8349147
Iktf
Only if you pull the trigger for me at the same time
>>
>>8349147
Maybe it's your voice. I got sir'd alot until I began voice training.
>>
>have sideburns
>didn't shave rest of face that day either
>I have black hair so my beard stubble is thick and dark
"How can I help you MA'AM?"
>>
File: 1457995441323.jpg (169KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1457995441323.jpg
169KB, 457x381px
>>8349147
Yep. I'm starting to think male fail is just a meme.
>>
>>8349147
Hey that's me. But guess what? 1 year is not that long! A lot of trannies take 3 years to socially transition. Especially if you're on a lower potency form of estrogen, like pills vs injections.
>>
>>8349147
I was the same way 1 year in, I wasn't until around 15 months where I really started looking feminine and 2 years until I looked really cute. Just hang in there and keep taking your pills
>>
You're just gonna have to accept that you need to put the effort in to present female because you're handicapped by having a male body.
We all want to pass flawlessly all the time, but that's just not gonna happen to everyone.
>>
>>8349198
This, the difference between getting sir'd and ma'am'd for me a lot of the time is how my voice sounds at the moment.
>>
File: 1495382452052.jpg (68KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495382452052.jpg
68KB, 320x320px
>>8349435
>>8349864
why do I never hear this here?
Normally I near 1 year is the critical passing point.

right now im at 7m and getting ma'amed by some people when I'm at my best and by the blind because my voice passed long before HRT
>>
>>8349147
>xe fell for the "hrt does all its shit in one year" meme

Here are your likely problems:
1) wait a couple more years
2) lose weight or gain weight
3) hair/makeup
4) clothing

I looked way more feminine at 2 and 3 years hrt than at 1 year hrt. At 3 years I began having boymode fail, after I started working out and got pretty thin.

And by boimode fail i mean like, even coworkers accidentally calling me miss long after we had began working together. Over and over and over.
>>
>>8351542
It takes everything more than a year to fully take effect.
>>
>>8349435
>lower potency form of estrogen, like pills vs injections

Actually this part of your post is 100% bullshit, no offense meant truly.

I was on injections for like 2.5 years and began passing after switching to pills.

I would say they are about equal though, ultimately. And that it would be a good idea to switch up your intake method. Don't just stick with injections, don't just stick with pills. Do one for a long time, then do the other for a while. It's nice to give your injection sites a nice long break anyway.

I liked injections but in reality pills aren't much different. It will give you boosts to switch between them though, so long as you give each one months and months of time.
>>
>>8351606
Oh yeah, weren't you the one who liked progynova more than estrofem? Maybe I was memed but I was thinking of switching to injections this week. Maybe not worth the effort.
>>
>>8349198
Lol I don't pass till I speak
>>
>>8351542
you go on dumb threads. the 1 year meme is incredibly retarded
>>
>>8351673
Yep I'm that tranny.
Progynova is the shit. Estrofem is shit. Overpriced shit, at that.

>thinking of switching to injections
Do it, it is pretty interesting and you will likely see some gains if youve been on pills the whole time so far. Also nice to have less pills to take per day, though it is scary giving yourself injections, even years into it.

Definitely worth a shot.
>>
File: 1467422252597.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1467422252597.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>8351738
>Definitely worth a shot.
pic related

aren't IM injections painful or easy to fuck up?
why would switching methods even affect anything?
>>
I'm like 7ish months in and I don't think anyone around me has even noticed any major changes. Boobs are still hidden so nobody can see that.
I've been mostly working on keeping all my body hair epilated and such. I don't know how other people transition so fast. Plus i think for sure I'd need FFS and tracheal shave, otherwise I'm going to basically have to become pro-tier at makeup. I haven't even started on my voice ;_;
>>
>>8351751
>painful
Depends really. If you get close to a nerve it can hurt but it''s nothing intolerable. Most of my injections were either painless or relatively painless, and if they did get painful they'd do it around the last .2 mL.

>easy to fuck up
Actually no. Very hard to fuck up. If you use the right injection sites, e.g. vestus lateralis, dorsogluteal, you have a very low chance of hitting blood vessels or nerves so long as you use appropriate length needles. I used 1" myself, but was also injecting solely into the vestus lateralis (its on the thigh).

Even if you wind up getting it into your blood stream you will be fine, it will not kill you, you will just have a crazy estrogen spike, that's it. And odds are that will never happen. Out of hundreds of injections to both myself and another person who I would administer them to, only 3 times did I get blood drawn up when I aspirated the needle. It's so rare that nurses nowadays aren't even trained to aspirate for IM in many cases.

So no, it is not easy to fuck up. You pretty much have to try hard in order to fuck up, and your fuckups won't even be of much consequence.
>>
>>8349147
it's almost like sir is gender neutral
>>
6 months in and people think I'm like, a lost child. I'm 180 pounds, 5'10, and in my mid 20's and people keep asking me where my parents are. What the fuck.
>>
>>8351738
I thought the levels were the only thing that mattered? Would I maybe look more AFAB if I switched to injections? Been on pills for 7 years.
>>
>>8351751
>why would switching methods affect anything
I'm not sure to be honest. Some think the body gets used to one administration route after time, and it becomes less effective. I think part of it is that your levels do different things on each administration method.

For example, oral estrogen will give you pretty stable levels, relatively speaking, while injections will give you a pretty high peak right after injecting, which slowly ramps down to a lowish level by the end of the week. This might help breast growth, in that dropping estrogen levels tell the boobs to grow, just like women right after pregnancy.

On injections I noticed I would usually get the bulk of the breast growth pains at the end of the week, when my levels were at their lowest.

When I switched to pills it became random when I would feel breast growth pain, but I had stopped feeling it on injections, so it even being there was pretty cool. Perhaps it causes different parts of the breast to react differently, when you use different methods of estrogen intake. I'm no doctor. I am just going off of my own personal experiences here.
>>
>>8351835
People only ever use "sir" when they're being passive aggressive toward trannies.
>>
>>8351838
If you've had electrolysis on your beard supposedly it can make people subconsciously view you as an adolescent. That's what a few doctors have said when inquiring about beard electrolysis anyway.
>>
>>8351835
In what fucking country?
>>
>>8351866

That's probably it. I'm almost completely done with face hair removal.
>>
>>8351893
I haven't had mine done yet, I'm still trying to kind of hide being on hrt for like almost another 8-9 months now and I'm worried getting rid of my beard will be really really obvious.
>>
>>8351866
Not them but I work in a liquor store and constantly get "holy shit you dont even look old enough to be selling the stuff" when people complain about getting carded. (in my state it's required to card everyone, even someone 100 years old)

If they didn't all automatically know I'm at least 21 due to the fact that I work there, I think they would assume I was younger. My other job requires being 21 as well, and I frequently get confused for being a teen who would be going to the place. Yet I am 28.

Never had any facial hair removal but I was a late bloomer and have been on HRT for years, plus I have blonde hair, so my beard is virtually nonexistant and I don't get any shadow. I can get away with shaving once a week.

Not sure what I'm going to do for hair removal because even a fucking orchi is too expensive for me. Don't go to college, kids, and if you do, blow your student loans entirely on transitioning.
>>
>>8351907

I mean, less obvious than what 8-9 months of hrt will give you breast wise. Start now because it takes like, a solid year.
>>8351910
My hair removal costs me 30 bux a session, once a month, it's not too bad.
>>
Hormones are a meme I've been on
Them for 3 years now and entered hardcore repression mode accepting my fate there is literally nothing that can be done at this point even if I early transitioned I still would have been fucked.
>>
>>8351934
Well I'm kind of stuck in a rut due to university so I'm hoping I can stay boymode for a few years cause it's going to end up being longer than 8-9 months anyway. I think I might switch to a more trans-friendly field and also move away to a different university.
>>
>>8351838
Your only one inch shorter than me holy shit this gives me hope to get laser although it won't matter now that I think about it I can't even take hrt anymore cause of medical reasons.
>>
>>8351934
How do you get it so cheap?
>>
>>8351934
>$30 a session
Is it laser or electro? I'm blonde and most my facial hair is clear so I don't think I am a good candidate for laser.
>>
>>8351973
Yeah, laser is best done continuously, stopping can set you back a session or three due to how hair growth cycles work.
>>8351977
There's always hope. I started out a 210 pound wall of fat and muscle and now I'm...much less so. I'm aiming to drop another 35 or so but really, taking care of your skin, hair, and nails covers so much.
>>
>>8351991
I live in the plastic surgery capital of the US, cosmetic procedures flow like wine.
>>8352003
laser, electro is by the hour, but you can do as much as you want at once, laser is 5 minutes a month lol. Can't speed it up.
>>
>>8352032
I mean I've been on hrt for 3 years I feel like hope has left the building but I started to late 24 at that point it's over at least for me can't afford electrolysis or laser either. So I don't see it happening even if I got ffs I still have huge shoulders no hips and no boobs I'm fucked senpai. And I was skinny my whole life 5'11 and 148lbs now :/ I do wish if I gained weight it would help but I gain fat like a male. It doesn't distribute.
>>
>>8352065
I can't afford electrolysis or laser either (or at least I'm saving money for things like ffs which is more important I think) but I'm planning on just epilating.
I already epilated most of my body before even a lot of my facial hair and it definitely helps get rid of hair in the long-term. I know it makes things more difficult for laser, not sure of electrolysis, but worst case scenario I'd just keep epilating, it makes the hair so fine and unnoticeable after a few years of doing it anyway.
>>
U wont have much changes for only 1 year, it takes a few years
>>
>>8351542
Because most trannies get bored of trans forums after a year and stop letting us know their progress. I've always had the mindset that the second year onwards is what counts, because it's really accumulative. >>8352106 is right
>>
>>8352096
> it definitely helps get rid of hair in the long-term. I know it makes things more difficult for laser
Fuck really? Even if you let it grow back beforehand? I've been plucking my facial hair for a while now...
>>
>>8352221
Yeah I've asked someone that does electrolysis and she said plucking doesn't hurt your chances as long as it grows back and you stop plucking during treatment.
But plucking hair damages the follicle and makes your hair lighter so it hurts your chances with laser and ipl for sure.
Personally i don't think I'd be able to afford whole-body laser or electrolysis so I epilate. With facial hair it's all mixed colour so I doubt laser would work for me anyway. But epilating isn't so bad really and it definitely makes hair less noticeable. Worst case scenario I'd epilate for life i guess lol
>>
>>8352248
Yeah, epilating long term makes hair lighter. Light hair is less receptive to laser treatment, with blonde/red hair being useless for treatment.
>>8352096
oh please. My chest is like 10 inches wider than my hips, you just have to deemphasize your upper body and emphasize your lower.
>>
>>8351831
This is really reassuring. Thanks!
>>
File: hatsune miku01152.jpg (27KB, 237x228px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku01152.jpg
27KB, 237x228px
>>8349147
>nearly 2 years hrt
>fem top, visible bra straps, girl jeans
>getting lunch
>"hello sir how can I help you?"
>>
>>8353452
I was still getting sir'd three years into HRT, and now I'm hit on regularly. And nothing changed besides more time on HRT, and learning makeup, hair, and how to dress.
>>
>>8352628
I wish I just listened to everyone years ago about epilating that it does get better.
I bought an epilator when I was like 17 I think and I used it and it of course was about as pleasant as a walk through hell. A couple years later I bought a better one, the emjoi 72-tweezer one and since my body hair was starting to really really annoy me I was desperate to get my ass hair off but I couldn't do the rest of my body cause it constantly left me with horrible ingrowns and the stubble never seemed to stop coming, plus the pain. I think it's cause the emjoi epilator kind of sucks at pulling hair out on the first pass, it always breaks hairs midway.

Of course now my ass is practically hair-free from about 5 years of epilating it, can still feel the growth but it's completely blonde hair now. I started doing my entire body like half a year ago and my legs and arms are starting to look sooo much better now and I no longer get any ingrowns or anything. All I do is scrub it with a washcloth and toss argan oil lotion on it every day. I really wish I just "manned up" years ago and did it then lol
>>
>>8353452
You'll make it, anon!
>>
>>8353452
when in doubt, add more makeup
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.