[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

study indicates that up to 60 percent of all boys develop breasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mboobs.jpg (11KB, 440x264px) Image search: [Google]
mboobs.jpg
11KB, 440x264px
http://sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
>New research indicates that more than half of all Danish boys develop breasts during puberty.
>Scientists have, for the first time, studied the prevalence of breast development in Danish boys, and the new study suggests that more than half of all Danish boys develop mammary glands during puberty.

checkmate cishets
>>
>>8348004
I wish I had ;_;
>>
>>8348004
C O N E T I T S
>>
>>8348008
>>8348004
This is relevant to me since I developed big mammaries during puberty without any titty skittles. Now I know I'm not alone.
>>
>>8348004
literally just a combination of mild gynecomastia and/or sexually dimorphic fat distribution adding on top of pre-pubescent fat deposits leading to a more androgynous bodyfat distribution.
i had the same thing, but once i got to 10% and stayed there for a while my problem disappeared
>>
>>8348017
Why do you think it's so high in Denmark but not so high in other places? For example in my country in my elementary and high school I was the only boy with breasts whereas, if these finds were equal everywhere, I should have been in the majority.
>>
>>8348022
it's insanely common, dude. especially in places where obesity is a problem. walk through south central LA in mid july and you'll see a lot of obese dudes with double d tiddies. it's just usually not diagnosed as gynecomastia because
1) lack of proper healthcare
or
2) the breasts are a result of fat distribution, and not development of actual breast tissue. see: fat guys with moobs vs shredded bodybuilders with AAS-induced gynecomastia
>>
so what you're saying is

I can just pretend to be Danish

t. A cup ftm
>>
>>8348022
also, there's the problem of degree. unless you're taking prolonged looks at other boys' chests and know what to look for, mild gynecomastia in a male with normal bodyfat levels would be nearly indistinguishable from someone without. it only becomes very apparent at low bodyfat levels or when the condition is at an extreme.
if i had to guess, and i don't mean to by condescending when i say this, you simply weren't paying enough attention to other boys' chests in addition to not knowing what specific, minor signals indicate development of breast tissue in males.
again, not trying to be mean, but largely the only people who notice are the ones who have it themselves, have been around many with it, or are observing a statistical outlier
>>
>>8348047

>implying you're that tall
>>
>>8348052
5'9"
>>
File: implying.png (65KB, 1679x439px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
65KB, 1679x439px
>>8348052
>implying
>>
>>8348063
well hey look at that I'm above the female average at least

>tfw not 6ft
>>
File: fightclub_036pyxurz.jpg (158KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
fightclub_036pyxurz.jpg
158KB, 1600x1042px
Relevant
>>
Did anyone else here develop painful breast tissue during male puberty despite being thin?
>>
>>8348327

Yeah. When I told my doctor about it the cunt was like ''LOL that's just titty xD It'll go away'' or some shit like that, which it didn't (it's about six years ago now). Seems like you're shit out of luck if you have it no matter what, they probably won't help you.
>>
>>8348358
You can get them surgically removed
>>
>>8348358
Well mine went away after two years but then I grew then back with estrogen. Did you get gender dysphoria from yours (I'm assuming cis-male)? I've never cared about mine so I never got gender dysphoria or euphoria.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.