[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtfs banking their sperm >mtfs actually sticking their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: eh.jpg (24KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
24KB, 680x383px
>mtfs banking their sperm
>mtfs actually sticking their penises into their cis wives'/gfs' vaginas and ejaculating while saying stuff like "don't you love my girlcock inside your girlgina?"
>mtfs not taking their E
>ftms not taking their T
>ftms getting pregnant
Cringe
>>
File: 1473040768913.png (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473040768913.png
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>8347668
welcome to this board
>>
>>8347671
Are you banking Cara?
>>
>>8347668
I didn't bank my sperm. Besides if there's a potential genetic cause to all this why would I want to pass that on? Also I have other medical issues I wouldn't want to pass on.
>>
>>8347671
no trans dude on /tttt/ wants to get pregnant
stop spreading harmful lies
>>
>>8347704
saying this
>stop spreading harmful lies
to caraposter
>>
>>8347668
MtFs banking sperm before HRT are the only known method for an MtF to reproduce. T does not permanently destroy the FtM reproductive system, so if they wanted biological children they could... By egg donation and surrogacy?

Yes, it's disgusting to touch that thing between your legs, but that's the only way to become a mother/father until 3d printed ovaries and uteri become available for The Next Generation(TM). (Fun fact: they can 3d print fully functional mouse ovaries. Fun fact: I would prefer taking E & P pills over getting a pair of ovaries without an uterus, because a controlled, unlimited hormonal system is far superior to being exposed to an additional range of gynaecological and endocrine diseases. Also, slower aging, and absolutely no menopause!)

The others are purely disgusting. (Except not taking hormones for legit medical reasons, like preparing for SRS.)
>>
>>8347668
Yeah all that stuff is weird to me (Except maybe the banking part), but others' sex lives has zero effect on me. All I want is somebody to love me as well.
>>
>>8347668
>mtfs actually sticking their penises into their cis wives'/gfs' vaginas
I would only do this as a favor to them. Some people don't like oral but do it anyway. I'm not crazy about PIV but if it makes her cum who am I to withhold?
>>
File: banking.png (620KB, 850x920px)
banking.png
620KB, 850x920px
>>8350229
>(Except maybe the banking part),
Why the fuck would you bank your defective Y chromosome, dude? I sure know I wouldn't.

Plenty of my cousins will have babies instead of me and passing down the same genes as I have so why would anyone still want to save their gross disgusting sperm is beside me.
>>
File: 1454606228045.jpg (82KB, 935x858px) Image search: [Google]
1454606228045.jpg
82KB, 935x858px
Banking is completely state funded here, so it was just like "you can go over here and fap in a can if you want the possibilty open for you".
Even got sick leave from work to masturbate, there was nothing but benefits.
>>
>>8349943
Or if it's just a money thing. It sucks to not be able to afford a necessary med, but I've had to go on and off HRT just to get by because I'm poor as shit.
>>
reproduction is literally a meme

do your part in humanity's extinction and don't reproduce, please
>>
>>8349943
>MtFs banking sperm before HRT are the only known method for an MtF to reproduce.
Why don't they just adopt?
>>
>>8351311
Because some people want to raise genetic children and it's also a hell of a lot easier to just have your own kid.
It's not walk into an orphanage and pick your favorite out anymore. It's a long and lengthy and expensive process to adopt that involves jumping through lots of hoops and is often closed to gay and trans couples anyway.
>>
>>8351323
>your own kid.
Kid that's only 50% or less you*
>>
>>8351311
Adopting is having a kid, but it's not reproduction.
>>
>>8351163
Is there any evidence for transgenderism being genetic? I've never heard any such thing.

The reason I didn't do it, aside from the cost and me not wanting kids, is because the though of being a biological father is just too unbearable for me.
>>
>>8351393
>Is there any evidence for transgenderism being genetic? I've never heard any such thing.
With the amount of trannies having parents who don't understand or support them at all, I'd suggest it's not genetic.
>>
File: Genderfluid.png (256KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Genderfluid.png
256KB, 900x300px
>>8351393
and I want to be a biological father, even though I'm genderfluid (heterosexual & heteroromantic).
>>
>>8351393
The fact that it's more likely for both twins to be transgender, for siblings to be transgender, etc. But that could also be explained by other factors in the womb I guess.
>>
>>8351882
Definitely a factor of the mother being more prone to giving weird hormone dosages rather than the actual transsexuality being inherited.
>>
>>8352502
>Definitely
Then explain why it isn't just siblings but more distant relatives too.
>>
>>8352513
Everyone's gonna have a distant trans relative, m8.
I have like 15 cousins and one of them is a trender.
It's just basic probability, it would honestly be weird if you took that many people into account without anyone being trans. Might be repressors.
>>
as a [virgin] lesbian transwoman i'm always wondering how to approach sex.
I wish i had banked sperm, but its too late now i think
>>
>>8350237
desu, i would think most transwoman would prefer not to do PIV sex with their dick.
i'm>>8352580
and i'd only do it if she really wanted to. otherwise, i'd rather she sex me via some other method. i think the most i could stand is cowgirl or amazonian
>>
I think mtfs who bank sperm are cancerous, how could you be okay with being a dad
>>
>>8352598
To the kid I'd be mom.
>>
>>8352546
Ok you're a retard who doesn't believe in statistics.
>>
>>8352608
are you that delusional? the kid will not stay a kid forever
>>
>>8352608
Yes but i'd know, besides do some poor kid in child services a favor, and do your part for population overgrowth and just adopt. Youd still be his mom in the same kinda way
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.