[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, pre-t ftm >usually only into girls >have feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 750x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 750x627px
>be me, pre-t ftm
>usually only into girls
>have feelings for really close guy friend I've been best friends with for a year
>came out to him couple months after meeting
>he's told me numerous times he sees me as a girl and wants to fuck me
>want to blow him maybe (nothing else) but don't want to "confirm" that I'm a girl to him or have him respect me less
What do I do?
>>
>>8347505
Just accept being seen as a girl and let him make you into his girlfriend.
>>
>>8347528
Do you understand how dysphoria works? Even just the thought of that makes me want to kms
>>
>>8347505
Fuck him with a strapon
>>
Just cut off his dick

Maybe after that he'll understand what you're going through pham
>>
>>8347572
Some things in life you have to fight and overcome and you'll find yourself stronger and better off for it afterwards.
>>
>>8347572
kek

stop being so feminine anon.
man up
>>
>>8347585
One serious answer please? :/
Have any trans girls been through the reverse of this: liking a girl who wants to see you as a dude?

Also to consider that I'm straight I think, and don't want to actually have sex, more just experiment once because I'm lonely and confused.
>>
>>8347592
>liking a girl who wants to see you as a dude?
i just dated gay boys
>>
Don't do it lol
>>
>>8347607
Eh, where you're in where I am in life, you'd do pretty much anything to desperately try to feel whole and not lonely. 99% chance I won't do it, I just wish I could get over it and stop feeling shitty.
>>
>>8347592
It's probably not worth it, find a pure waifu and don't be a manwhore.
>>
>>8347916

She wants a husbando since she said she was straight. She just wants to experiment with some slut once as all straight girls do.
>>
>>8347592
I've been in that sitch; it was one of the big "guy life is NOT for you" red flags for me that helped me to go full speed ahead with my transition.
>>
>>8347505
You can realize your yaoi fantasies which made you want to be a boy to begin with.

Go for it anon! be the biggest Uke the world has ever seen!
>>
>>8347579
This. It'll confirm to him that you are the man in the relationship.
>>
>>8347945

>tfw that moment didn't push me towards transition, I just knew I would be happier celibate than with a woman
>>
>>8347505
why would you purposely stay friends with someone that obviously doesn't see you as a guy lmao
>>
>>8347505
stop complaining about it and tell him to fuck off
dude's a creep
>>
>>8347572
Pussy. Man up. Nobody said you have to wear feminine shit. If you get married, just joke about making him wear the dress at the wedding.
>>
>>8347505
Sounds like an awful friend. You can do better. Unless you're into being humiliated and disrespected. Don't give him the pleasure.

t. a horny krautfrog who refuses to let his dick do all the thinking, despite it thinking a lot.
>>
>>8347505
Ignore the people saying not to be his friend. That's just dumb. I don't think it "confirms" you as a girl if you fuck him. If you don't want to have sex with him then don't and tell him if he tries. I'm sure if you talk to him about what want and don't want, it should be fine. I'm not sure what to say regarding your feelings for him.

I had a similar situation when I was in relations with a mtf who wanted me to do stuff to her penis but at the same time didn't like it because she thought it made me think of her as a guy.

Imo that's overthinking it.

To be completely honest nothing could ever convince me he was a she, because I knew him for so long as a guy.
>>
zero for fuck's sake just stop seeing him
>>
>>8347959
For me I realized that I just wouldn't be happy as a feminine guy. However, she could not see herself as a lesbian, so we broke up.
>>
>>8347505
Have you explained to him how you felt about this? It can't be helped that he sees you as a girl, but he should at least have the decency to keep it to himself. Why is he even bringing it up in the first place? Are you asking him how you look or something? Because right now your friend sounds like a creep who only wants to get into your pants.
>>
My baby mama wouldn't accept me as a woman for the longest time. She would use girl name and pronouns, but she'd always say passive aggressive stuff to imply I was really a guy. Finally we got a dude to fuck us both and she's been a lot less bitchy since then, so I don't know if that made her see me as a girl or she just needed sex.
>>
>>8348940
No, I don't ask for his opinions, he simply brings it up. Also I'm not a fun person to be around lately because of depression and shit going on, so the fact he wants to be around me so often, I'm pretty sure it's just because he's hoping to get something.
>>8349396
What types of things did she say? And do you have sex regularly? Even if you don't use your gp, eating her out should be fulfilling enough to stop her from bitching.
>>
>>8349396
Is this for real?
Are you a FtM cuckold?

Jeebus Christ.
>>
>>8349434
It's clearly an mtf cuckold.
>>
>>8349439
That didn't really help my mental image.

I thought they were a meme, I can't believe I am considered to be part of the same subgroup.
If its a hon the holy trinity will be complete too...
>>
>>8348116
>guy has feelings for girl because of basic biology and human nature
>sorry I am a mentally ill pervert pretending to be a guy

somehow he is the creep
>>
>>8349451
>sorry I am a mentally ill pervert pretending to be a guy
What???
Also, when it's clear someone's ftm and uncomfortable being seen as a girl, the least he could do is keep it to himself. Not gonna get into if I think it's right he has feelings however..
>>
>>8347505
You're the same one that spams /ftmgen/ with this shit, just suck his dick and stop busting our balls. If you can't contain yourself and stand your ground then just give in to the cocklust
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.