[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When around trans people, just name things wrong. Call a burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Johnny Joestar.png (667KB, 731x517px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Joestar.png
667KB, 731x517px
When around trans people, just name things wrong. Call a burger a hotdog. Call an apple an orange. Don't be confrontational and when they correct you just shrug it off like you didn't notice.

See how long it takes them to freak out about it.
>>
File: retard.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>
>>8346894
Why would anyone freak out about this? If it makes you happy to call an apple an orange then so be it.
>>
I would either think you're extremely absentminded or retarded.
>>
>>8346894
Hmmm I guess like half an hour.
>>
>>8346894
i keked
>>
ITT: op is a newfag
>>
>>8346894
they'll probably catch on pretty quickly, freak out and join the 40% of trans people who attempt suicide
>>
File: 1494111989143.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494111989143.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>8346894
When around people like OP just walk away. If OP asks things like "where are you going" pretend like you didn't even hear them and keep going.

Once you're sufficiently far away look back at OP and see him freaking out that his poorly thought through power play didn't work.
>>
>>8346894
please dont confuse trans people with fucking neo-marxists who use LGBT and gender for their political goals
>>
>>8346900
Your right anon, that pic totally represents transsexuals and their multitude of mental illnesses.
>>
>>8346894
You understand you'd sooner make her slowly back away from you than piss her off, right?
Best case scenario, she thinks you're insane and/or blind, worst case, she calls you a retarded autist and goes away either laughing at your stupidity, or embarrased to have been near you.
>>
>>8346894
I don't think you're going to make anyone "freak out", they're either not going to get it or realize what an asshole you are and stop being around you.
>>
>>8348537
Lets be honest, most trans are such babies that they couldn't resist taking the bait anways.
>>
>>8349444
i think they were saying OP was being like that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.