[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has a raging hatred for your parents because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0785.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Who else here has a raging hatred for your parents because of how awfully they treated you as a child after you came out as LGBT?
>>
>>8346480
Eh. I got over it. Most people I know who hates their parents got over it. Life has too many priorities to be wasting on hating the people who literally gave birth to you.
>>
>>8346480
It's not after I came out but maybe how they treated me as a child is what made me AGP.
>>
File: 1491009569729.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1491009569729.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
>>8346480
>Its just a phase anon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A.Why the fuck would I Want it to be permanent, I would fucking love for it to be a phase. Why would I want to be fucking different in the worst way???
B. If I had any doubts or thoughts in thinking it was a phase why the fuck would I have "come out" to you? Why would I have risked the possibility of being shamed for the rest of my life by someone I hold closest to me if I thought it was just a temporary emotion.
C. Even if it fucking is a phase then why dont you help me through it so it ends quicker rather than de-legitiftying the whole thing!!! If anything you doubting me pushes me towards it
"I will always accept you" The worst thing you can do is lie about being accepting, its perfectly fine to not be ok with it.
I was ranting about this before I even saw this thread.
>>
>>8346480
mtf here. a million times me. i told my mom I wanted to be a girl at 11, and throughout my teenage years i had to put up with loads of emotional abuse from both parents every time i tried to bring up transition, including threats to put me in foster care. i ended up becoming a miserable perma hon because puberty fucked me over big time. it could have at least become a twinkhon if I transitioned at 16. and now my whole family has cut off all communication with me so i have no one.

>>8346494
i assume you're either gay/lesbian or passing trans. it's hard to forgive people when they are the reason you'll be rejected and miserable for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8346529
Biscum, actually.
Yes it's hard to forgive people, but be real. You're going to stay mad at your parents forever, because they acted in a way they thought right, which they learned from their parents, and add infinitum?

Also that's bullshit. If there's anyone at fault for "being rejected for life" it would be your own, because you're unpleasant and unable to forgive people under any circumstance. Your own behaviour will make you miserable.

And if your parents are still on you for being trans then it's time you got off 4chan because you have to be 18+ to post.
>>
>>8346529
When did you transition?
>>
>>8346504
This Tbh
I wish I wasn't so meek and threw fits like the HSTSs, maybe they would have relented
>>
File: shrug.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
I came out as bi (though actually gay, just wasn't sure at the time) to my mom once as a kid and she rejected it, then later warned me never to come out again because "your dad would be REALLY MAD".
So I just never did. I just moved as far away as I could and used college as an excuse, and I started living my life without them. I still love them and don't want to lose touch with them or have some dumb argument about where I stick my dick, so I just ignore or blow off any personal questions. Its been 20 years since then and they eventually stopped bothering to ask.
For a while I thought they must have figured it out, because they'd keep talking about how funny some gay character on a tv show was, or say some vaguely pro-gay things, and I thought that they were dropping hints that I should just tell them(which I would never do anyway, because I am a stubborn and vindictive asshole and they will go to their graves without ever knowing if I have my way). But then gay marriage was legalized and their true colors shown through again.
Oh well.
>>
>>8346574
i'm 22 you fucking dumbass. i said my whole family cut off ties with me, which is hard to deal with regardless of how old you are. i still have friends but not having a family to go home to like most people sucks big time.

i should have clarified that by "rejected" i meant romantically. not even chasers like ugly hons. my bad for not being clear.

you can't really have a valid argument on the subject because you're not trans and haven't seen the world from our point of view. good for you being able to forgive your family and have a nice happy life. even if i do get to that point, it'll be a while.

>>8346593
just over a year ago because of financial issues.
>>
File: Jesusbw2gif.gif (255KB, 401x605px) Image search: [Google]
Jesusbw2gif.gif
255KB, 401x605px
Wait until the father you can't see sends you to hell you fucking faggot.
>>
>>8346702
Quiet your tongue, blasphemer.
>>
File: 1493411049301.png (113KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493411049301.png
113KB, 512x512px
>>8346480

I think I got away fairly unscathed. Mom was a fundie Jew broad and dad was a good ole greek orthodox boy from the South.

But it was my dad who accepted me for who I am. He told me it was better to be gay and open than live a lie and be miserable. I credit him with me finally accepting my sexuality. To this day he'll call me up and ask when I'm gonna settle down and find a nice husbando (he really wants grandchildren but he don't care if they're blood-related)

Mom however...she went crazy with religion after my younger brother died and when I told her she said I was dead to her and to only contact her if I was dying or had 'rid the evil within my soul.'
>>
I do, but it's because I have nutzo religious parents and I tried for years to make them happy, and they always treated me like I wasn't good enough. I was never really badly behaved, I just didn't fit their expectations for me. When I finally came out they kicked me out, and I haven't heard from them since.

So yeah. Fuck them.
>>
>>8346732
>I just didn't fit their expectations for me.
"parents" like this deserve the rope
>>
>>8346480
my mother spent like 10 years telling people i'm gay and every time i told her i wasn't, she'd tell me to stop lying.
i'm actually straight, but my entire town thought i was a faggot because of her. lost all my friends, became a social outcast, and i got beaten every day at school because of it.
when i told her, she said "good. you deserve it for being a faggot."
>tfw i'm straight but can't live like one because my cunt of a mother decided to ruin my life for shits and giggles
i'm moving out next week, finally. it was either that or kill myself
>>
>>8347078
So if you're not gay, why are you on this board?
>>
>>8347085
i started lurking because i have a couple trans friends and i come from a backwoods place, so i don't want to be an ignorant prick.
stayed because on some level i empathize with a lot of you, and the conversations here can be interesting and largely nonrelated to sexuality. i try not to shit up the threads tho, i usually just lurk
>>
>>8347096
>largely nonrelated to sexuality
should have worded that better. while the state of being gay/bi/trans is the primary field of discussion, the specifics regarding getting off, fetishes, and practices aren't so detailed that i'm put off by it
>>
>>8347078
>>8347096
since you're already an outcast and you are surrounded by ignorant fucks, before you leave you should tell everyone your mother is a pedophile who molested you as a kid and that's why you turned out gay.

give her a taste of her own medicine "for shits ang giggles"
>>
>>8347103
i'd literally get shot. my father already spent a couple months in county for shooting my sister's boyfriend for being black.
>>
>>8347109
that's why you do it right before moving really far away
>>
>>8347117
or do it over facebook after moving.. or, if you're small shit town is like mine, do it over their topix.com message board and let those trailer-park gossips spread it around for you.
>>
>>8347117
i don't think you'd understand. the motherfucker drove across town to find the guy he shot. he'd follow me across the country if he needed to, because he's fucking insane. i'd either have to hope to god he drops dead, or keep constantly looking over my shoulder. the dude acts like a radical muslim with the honor killing bullshit.
i don't want to risk it. they've fucked me over enough as is, and the cops are already on their side.
>>
>>8347147
move to a liberal state and get a restraining order
>>
>>8347153
i'll try, anon. thanks for trying to help lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.