[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a (willing) sissy/femboy as a full-time slave you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1470149163885.gif (294KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470149163885.gif
294KB, 190x190px
>ywn have a (willing) sissy/femboy as a full-time slave you can sadistically torture all while force feeding titty skittles and morph their appearance to your own desires

feels bad man, who else has sexual fantasies they'll never fulfil?
>>
>>8343996
Pretty sure like at least 3/4 of this board would like for that to occur to them
>>
>>8343996
I would prefer if it was a guy I would slowly turn into a cock craving slut and pimp her out in the streets while getting money from her sissy ass.

The sissy is not the fun part, it's making the sissy.
>>
>>8343996
>who else has sexual fantasies they'll never fulfil?
me: >>8343999
>>
File: 1495501262720.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495501262720.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8344006

s-sign me up daddy
>>
>>8344006
True but if they're not naturally fem in a way it's not as hot. Don't get me wrong, super masc guys can look hot when crossdressing, but it wouldn't be the same, especially long term
>>
>>8343996
Tbh if you find a clingy enough virgin mtf, and you can lay some dick, you can basically get them to do anything.
Find one pre transition.

They are almost all clingy virgins so you should be good on that front.
Just git good at clocking closet wannabe trans, and give them attention without being creepy or overbearing.
Literally that alone should be enough to seduce them (unless you are uggo or fat, in which case you should already develop a personality to compensate).

Best of luck to you in your endeavors, OP
>>
>>8344006
They have to be masculine enough that they're attached to being male but also effeminate enough that I can identify with them.
>>
>>8344024
I only accept mommy though I'm probably too young to be called mommy.

>>8344025
You just have to find a feminine beta with potential. Then turn him into the biggest whore you can.
>>
>>8344034
>Find one pre transition.
>They are almost all clingy virgins so you should be good on that front.
>Just git good at clocking closet wannabe trans, and give them attention without being creepy or overbearing.
>Literally that alone should be enough to seduce them
pls be kind
>>
>>8343996
The problem with mine is that it was fulfilled and then went away. Had a relationship with someone twice my age. She gave many pets and let me sleep on her. Was very kind to me...but also married to my youth minister when I was quite young...aaaaaaaaand I'm out fuckers
>>
Honestly, as long as the chaser has no intention of sucking my dick or wanting to be penetrated, it could be ok with me. As long as there is romance and good sex I'm satisfied.
>>
>>8343996
I WANT THIS SO MUCH, OP. i want like 3-5 maids living in my house full time, with all but 1 being cis. the transgirl would get a special place at the foot of my bed, a nice collar, and cute dresses, skirts, thigh highs, and high heels to wear.
they'd also be mandated to work out every day, learn how to cook/clean, and service my cock properly.
>am only making $45,000/yr right now
>will hopefully be making $150-200k within 5 years if i'm lucky
>might be able to have a house and live in maids by the time i'm 28
CAN'T FUCKING WAIT, GUYS. all i gotta do is figure out a way to take applications and filter out the girls that i don't mesh well with or seem like gold diggers. i want submissive servants, not a trophy wife.
>maybe i should find one of the NEET trannies over in /mtfg/ and cover their transition in exchange for boipucci
>>
>>8345308
would you be fine with a chastity cage?
>>
>>8343996
>sadistically torture
fuck off
I want a loving dom who knows when to go rough and when to be tender
>>
>>8343996
People like op are never rich sadly they have no idea how much hrt even is let alone surgeries and all that plus they want to do this to a femboy and that my friends is just wrong. No femboy wants to be turned into a girl a good dom would know this.
>>
File: 1482633890114.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1482633890114.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>8343996
>ywn as a sissy have a normal bf who just treats you like a typical girl instead of being into all kinds of exotic shit
>>
>>8347286
Sounds great, but promise to torture me with orgasm denial. It's probably the kink I want to try the most right now.
>>
>>8347536
I'm a vanilla as shit masc4fem

There is at least one of us out there
>>
>>8344034
>Tbh if you find a clingy enough virgin mtf, and you can lay some dick, you can basically get them to do anything.
Here I am.
>>8347275
>maybe i should find one of the NEET trannies over in /mtfg/ and cover their transition in exchange for boipucci
Please, daddy, I want to serve.
>>
File: c1084393abfaaaf73cfe5a43c8ae449c.jpg (208KB, 811x1217px) Image search: [Google]
c1084393abfaaaf73cfe5a43c8ae449c.jpg
208KB, 811x1217px
>tfw femboy trap with tits
>gave up transitioning
>start talking to a Mistress
>wants to train me to be her sole submissive house maid and feminize me
>talking to her and she seems loving and supportive
>have to wear chastity cage and take hormones again
>unsure what else she might want or tell me to do
>mfw she asks if I like would like ropes and the Scene
>talks about all these other Mistresses she is friends with
>talks about going on a trip together across the country to the big cities on each coast
O-ok...
>>
>>8347275
fuck, you are me with a better job and better job prospects.
>tfw clearing $35,000/yr and about to start supporting 2 mtf transitions.
The harem gets off to a rocky start....
>>
>>8349596
She will literally sell your ass to some black bull in their degenerate encounters.
Probably cut your balls too then once you're too fem for her she will drop you and find a new one to toy around.
Have fun if that's your thing.
It's gross and creepy as hell to me tho.
>>
>>8349629
Doubt it, she's too kind for that. She wants a friendship and someone to get to know. Like she asks about my favorite tv shows and said she is going to save one of hers for me today.

That's a nice horror scenario though, I have met some complete twisted people not unsimilar to that before and it scarred me for life. This more or less just caught me off guard when she said it would be fun to show me the big city and go camping and shit like that with me.
>>
>>8349669
>Doubt it, she's too kind for that. She wants a friendship and someone to get to know. Like she asks about my favorite tv shows and said she is going to save one of hers for me today.

I don't buy it.
If she wanted to know you more and be your friend she wouldn't need all this roleplaying slave / sissy / whatever thing going on.

Sorry but I have seen a lot of shit and this kinda hits a lot of red flags for me.
Female chasers are creepy specially once you get to know what they want to do with you because they want to live a slutty life through you which means she will make you do weird stuff with weird people....
>>
>>8349629
Also
>too fem
She literally wants me to pass as female so I don't think that's a problem.
>>
>>8347275

I need to get my butt back to school to live out the same dream we share. A cute femboy/trap housewife.
>>
>>8349689
She's encouraging me to finish college and shit and wants to help me finish my transition where I gave up before. Not every cis female Mistress is a findom scam artist, even if a lot are like you say and I understand what you are getting at, the white trash with perverted fantasies that dont give a shit about you as a human being.
>>
>>8344034
you literally just described me, but no torture pls
>>
>>8344034
>mfw transitioning in a couple of months
>virgin
>sub as fuck
how do you know me wtf
>>
>>8349710
I wish I had someone like that. Only take out the maid and chastity parts.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
All of the discussion ITT centers around exploiting other human beings for your own perverse sexual gratification. All take and no give. Sad but not unexpected from the feeble barbarian minds that profligate here; they have been exploiting their own and others into slavery since before recorded history.

Not a single person ITT envisioned a scenario in which they would help their subservient dependents grow as people and become educated, functioning members of society. In doing so everyone in the scenario benefits including society as a whole as well as the untold number of people that the subservient would help in the future........ but no its "ME ! ME ! ME ! ME ! I wanna be a master, I wanna be a slave !"

Pathetic.
>>
>>8352505
I want a someone who helps me grow and become more functional but accept that I'll stay dependent. In return I want to be loving and supportive and help them feel fulfilled in their life and helping and sharing in their success.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492815480756.jpg (14KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492815480756.jpg
14KB, 628x676px
Petplay lifestyle is the best, you get to be adored and be lazy
>>
>>8344048
>>8349445
>>8350448
Any of you from California?
Srs question
>>
>>8352505
Please daddy, make me into a good girl then. I promise to listen and do as I'm told.
>>
>>8349689
Wew
>>
>>8343996
I'm a mtf who's a severe masochist and into extreme bdsm and wants to be beaten and degraded, a perfect slave and painslut
Is this the thread for me?
>>
>>8343996
I want a sweet, passionate romance with a gentle but also at times stern dom.
Basically, I want to be a submissive housewife
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.