[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtf >unpassable twinkhon >unaccepting family >shut-in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: mari.jpg (262KB, 904x662px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
262KB, 904x662px
>mtf
>unpassable twinkhon
>unaccepting family
>shut-in
>small town
>socially retarded
>virgin
>NEET
>no friends
>no skills
>suicidal

Is there any way to salvage this build? Or should I just try and reroll?
>>
>>8342537
Don't think so.
I'm all that but almost 30 and in a third world country.
On the bright side, being a shut-in for so many years and never leaving my bed kinda fucked my health over, I get dizzy and other nasty stuff when I'm standing up so I will probably die or something though that's also quite bad because I don't want my mom to find my lifeless body and die herself.
>>
Move out of your parents basement and get a job you fucking slob.
>>
>>8342537
life is full of shit but theres no rerolls aloud with the shit dm we got, I suggest joining pfg or another table top group, try and get a game, life is worth living, but the responsability for making it that way is on you. not in terms of the self, but also in terms of the behavior. think about it. theres some stuff in your life where you are neglecting, skills to sharpen you aren't honing. Much as I disagree with repression general, they are very affirming in one positive thing; getting your life together. This should not be treated as a substitute for transitioning, but you will want to do it regardless. Besides that, if you have a beard and a ton of free time as a neet, and a thousand dollars burning a hole in your pocket, stop spending it on chips and vidya and buy an electrolysis machine, very definately get galvanic.

http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/hair/zapdiy.html

if you are already thinking of killing yourself, just do this, get some audio books and zap yourself while listening to things.
>>
>>8342537
You'll never have hips like the girl in your OP
>>
>>8342537
That's almost exactly like me. I'm MtF, unpassable with unaccepting family. I'm also a shut in that hasn't talked to anyone but my parents for about the last year (I even shy away from talking to cashiers) and I live in small-ish town in Eastern Europe.

I guess what I'm saying is, you aren't alone. And you can make it better, nowadays more than ever before thanks to internet.

My advice is try thinking positive thoughts and try and get interested in something, preferable IT. Yes they're both cheesy stereotypes but they do genuinely work. If your head is nothing but doom and gloom all day long that's how your mood and outlook will be. If you try thinking positively and putting a positive spin on things your outlook will also improve. And getting obsessed with something is also a good way to avoid thinking about yourself. I'm not gonna lie - I'm happiest when I can get out of my head and either autistically focus on something else or pretend to be someone else.

Don't give up hope, there's always a way for things to get better. The thing about being at the rock bottom is that you can only go up.
>>
>>8342537
Become a femboy, get out into the sun more, do some light exercising like long walks or casual bike rides, and get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. I know it sounds like normie advice but you'd be surprised at how well just doing those simple things can slowly fix you. The key is to start filling your day doing things you want to do. One day you might find that you start craving the company of other people and are actually worth loving.
>>
File: tumblr_ncs7dsbmWw1s3tcw9o1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncs7dsbmWw1s3tcw9o1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x300px
>>8342557
Yikes, I wonder if you're my future? Well, I hope you don't die, anon.

>>8342559
NEETing isn't a choice, nobody wants to hire a socially retarded freak with no experience.

>>8342567
>Much as I disagree with repression general, they are very affirming in one positive thing; getting your life together.
Sometimes I wonder if repression would've worked out better for me in the long run. I think transitioning at 20 may've been a mistake for me sometimes. I quit school and fucked up my chances of establishing myself as an adult and I didn't even get any of the benefits of early transition. At least the hons like, have their shit together before they start and can pay for surgeries right off the bat...

But yeah, I have no beard and I almost never spend money on anything but HRT, so...

>>8342568
You're cruel. D:

>>8342576
This was reassuring, thanks anon. It's both nice but kinda sad to know there are others in similar positions. I used to be a typical MtF into computer shit, but ultimately I'm just too stupid for it... I like to draw, that's about it. Still, it's hard to focus on hobbies when you hate your life so much.

>>8342586
>Become a femboy
On the rare occasion I do go outside it's in boymode and I fucking hate it.

>do some light exercising like long walks or casual bike rides
I exercise, but inside. Outside is scary.

>and get at least 8 hours of sleep per night
I get close enough.

>One day you might find that you start craving the company of other people
I already have this all the time and I hate it. I try to banish those thoughts because I know it's not attainable for me.
>>
>>8342702
>NEETing isn't a choice, nobody wants to hire a socially retarded freak with no experience.
That's you having enabling family. You say they're unaccepting, but they let you stay in their house unemployed, they're pampering you as fuck.
Some of us had to be thrown right out into reality and find autistic behavior isn't an excuse to not bother. Once you're out of the birdnest you learn to behave like an adult because you have to in order to survive.
You're an overgrown baby.
>>
>>8342586
>>8342702
You have to push your comfort zone annon. Find a presentation that doesn't make you feel horrible and get outside. Staring at a computer screen and staying inside all day really fucks with your mind. You have to get outside more if you want to get better. It will be hard at first but eventually you'll realize that literally no one cares about strangers in public. What you are super critical about other people don't even notice. It'll get easier after a while I promise but you have to start doing it
>>
>>8342719
this. go move to a new city with no financial support from parents and you'll learn to un-autist yourself real fuggin quick. humans are meant to go out and hunt. not sit in a cage and get fed.

I say this from experience.
>>
File: howugly.jpg (165KB, 708x445px) Image search: [Google]
howugly.jpg
165KB, 708x445px
>>8342719
I mean, you're right, but it's because my parents have lost all faith in me. They literally think of me as a delusional nutcase, and coming out to them just made their belief stronger.

>>8342735
Does this really work? I feel awful whenever I go to the outside and I'm not sure what I'd even do there since I have no job or social life. Prolonged hikki life probably did fuck me up.

>>8342772
I've thought about doing something bold like this but like...could I really do something like that? I'd probably just end up dead in an alley somewhere.
>>
>>8342702
>I like to draw, that's about it. Still, it's hard to focus on hobbies when you hate your life so much.
I relate to this so much. I'm legitimately too depressed and hate myself too much to have a hobby. If I play a game I can't keep focused on it because either I'm losing in which case I enter a bad "I'm worthless piece of shit" spiral that usually ends up with me crying or I'm winning but I can't focus on winning because all I can do is think about how much I'd like a better life, and how great it would be if I had friends and income and wasn't worthless NEET.

In essence I have to pretend so hard that I'm already living the life I want in order to even start enjoying playing video games. Or if I'm losing for long enough I'll just spiral down more and more until I'm seriously crying like crazy.It's fucked up. I'm fucked up.
>>
>>8342812
It totally does. One of the things that I really like to do when I'm feeling kinda anti social is go to a park on a sunny day and read a book while I watch the boats go by. It really helps me reset myself and afterwards I find myself wanting to interact with people. For me, looking at screens all day can make the world around me feel unreal and hanging out at home even if I'm alone doesnt help the way I need it too. When I get outside, I try and focus more on my physical presence in the world around me. Reading a book also helps cause I feel like I'm connected and interacting with the world around me. I really encourage you to try it. It won't seem like it's helping at first, but then all of a sudden it just clicks. We're animals anon. We're meant to be outside, not stuck in our caves all day.
>>
>>8342986
It sounds like video games aernt bringing you the happiness you want. Maybe you need to try other hobbies. For me, I found that video games are only satisfying when I've filled my day with other things that satisfy me physically like going on a walk or reading outside. It's like candy you know? It tastes really really good if you've been eating super healthily all day, but if candy is all you eat, it's going to make you sick. Find what makes you feel good and avoid things that make you feel bad. It sounds like video games aernt helping you right now
>>
>>8342576
>small-ish town in Eastern Europe
where are you from slavbro
>>
>>8342537
>Is there any way to salvage this build?
BE MY GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: sobright.jpg (100KB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
sobright.jpg
100KB, 540x425px
>>8342986
>I'm losing in which case I enter a bad "I'm worthless piece of shit" spiral that usually ends up with me crying
Oh god, this is me when I keep producing the abortions I call drawings.

>>8343101
Neat, sounds very zen. Too bad the only parks in this shithole are just hubs for meth addicts to congregate. If there were any places to go in this cesspit, I'd try this advice.

>>8343128
I agree with this. This is actually why I picked up drawing in the first place. I felt extremely empty, and while I love video games, I like how this a hobby where I'm constantly developing, at least a little. Though I did just say I still feel worthless anyway, so eh.

>>8343157
Nobody wants a useless NEET twinkhon for a gf...
>>
File: 1234162372813.jpg (8KB, 208x250px)
1234162372813.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>8343196
>Nobody wants a useless NEET twinkhon for a gf
I DO
>>
>>8343231
fug off anon my transbian rape penis wants her more.
>>
>>8343297
Ill rape you if you go after her. shes mine, i claimed her !
>>
>>8343301
n-no

my penis wants her more
>>
>>8343308
No! i messaged her first, shes mine! I'll claim you too if you keep going after her
>>
>>8343101
>One of the things that I really like to do when I'm feeling kinda anti social is go to a park on a sunny day and read a book while I watch the boats go by.
>tfw this makes me really anxious because everyone else in the park will be hanging with their friends while i'm all alone
>>
>>8342537
Wow I'm actually the exact same as you. I hope things get better for you though anon. As corny as it sounds I care about everyone on this board.
>>
>>8343437
are you the OP? will you reply already? why arent you my gf
>>
>>8343437
>>8343459
nvm mb

(i can find you a bf though)
>>
>>8343231
>useless
wont threaten my self esteem
>NEET
wont get mad at me for being NEET-ish
>twinkhon
qt femboy
>for a gf
easy bp on the reg

yeah this sounds bredy gud desu
>>
>>8343332
the difference between asocial and social anxiety
>>
>>8343470
you wot m8, im not a NEET-ish guy though, i dont care when it comes to that stuff.

i've got a decent job, education, car, house but im just a bit depressed.
>>
>>8343507
i was describing how i feel about it and agreeing with you, not trying to say this is how *you* feel necessarily
>>
File: B1t2yRGgl.png (224KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
B1t2yRGgl.png
224KB, 500x469px
>>8343437
Thanks. People look down on people like us, but I know for most of us it was just the outcome of a bunch of unfortunate circumstances.

>>8343459
Oh, I was ignoring you cause you're kinda creeping me out...
>>
>>8343533
>Oh, I was ignoring you cause you're kinda creeping me out...
thank you for ruining my day, im gonna go away now.
>>
>>8343533
hey hey hey

be my gf instead
>>
>>8343572
I don't know what the fuck you expected dude. This ain't a hookup site. :|
>>
>>8343615
i was expecting you to not be mean, i thought from your post of all people you'd probably understand. i was wrong.
>>
>>8343653
I'm not OP. I was just annoyed by you, that's all.
>>
>>8343695
>. I was just annoyed by you
well im annoyed by you too
>>
>>8343572
>>8343653
Was I mean? I'm sorry, anon. The whole aggressive talk about "claiming" and shit just doesn't appeal to me though. It's weird. Still, I'm sure there are lots of nice girls here that are into that and would like to be with you. Not being so aggressive next time would probably go a long way though.

>>8343593
All I want is somebody to hug me and tell me it's gonna be alright.
>>
>>8343742
i'll hug you and tell you its gonna be alright, where are you from?
>>
>>8343747
Zimbabwe.
>>
>>8343763
da fug
>>
>>8343763
xddddd le epic trolle
>>>/trash/
>>
>>8343781
It's not a troll. You just don't understand that this is not a fucking hookup site.
>>
>>8343747
oregon
>>
>>8343653
>i thought from your post of all people you'd probably understand
>i thought u of all people might fuck me

chaser logic
>>
>>8343784
you need to fuck off
>>
>>8343791
ill give you more than just hugs
>>
>>8343797
And you need to go to >>>/soc/ if you're trying to get an internet gf. You're shitting up my board. :|
>>
>>8343807
No
>>
File: 1452715858805.gif (245KB, 145x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452715858805.gif
245KB, 145x233px
>>8343799
!!

Like cuddling?
>>
>>8343791
come north bby
>>
>>8342537
It will be hard, but not impossible. Roll a CON save against dysphoria. You are f... Twenty-something, it can't be that bad.
Roll an INT save to get a job, any job can do, although learn programming and get into IT. If you have a job, you have a way out of home, parents are low level critters, and dodged with DEX. Getting a job privides a boost to charisma, so that would help your bf problem.
>>
Most trans people never pass. Get over it and go find a tranny chaser who loves you for you.
>>
>>8343928
>tranny chaser
>loves you for you

Nice try chaser.
>>
>>8343960
just fucking kidnap people like this ^
>>8343928
they dont listen.
>>
At least you are male so you have buff to STR stat. Look on the bright side!
>>
>>8343918
Can't. NEET.

>>8343993
delete this
>>
>>8344065
fine ill come south, pdx?
>>
>>8342537
I hope you don't kill yourself. Sometimes I feel like dying too, but you only get one chance at life and if you keep trying things can get better.
>>
>>8343332
Normies do things by themselves all the time
>>
>>8344089
No, but close.

Whelp, the thread seems to have run its course. Since some people seem interested, I might as well post a throwaway discord contact in case anybody wants to chat...

bleh#6909
>>
>>8342537

You will need to make consecutive willpower rolls to fix each of the following, likely in this order:

>>NEET
Get yourself some education, or some job. Probably both, but one will make the other more likely.
>>no skills
-Getting this via one of the above methods will help to fix this. In turn, it allows you to do the other one more effectively, allowing you to move on to:
>>socially retarded
>>no friends
When you go to school or work, you will start to learn social interaction with people. You may also start to bond with some of your classmates/co-workers. Again, one will help with the other. Developing a social circle will help you to be less of a
>>shut-in
When somebody inevitably asks you to hang out, don't make any fucking excuses. Go. Have fun. Depending upon how these people are and what you go out and do, you might even find somebody to take care of the whole
>>virgin
issue. Of course, living in a
>>small town
with an
>>unaccepting family
will limit your options as long as you stay where you're at, but once you've got a job and some capital, you can GTFO and maybe even get FFS to fix
>>unpassable twinkhon
and SRS to fix
>>mtf
if that's what you want to do. Congratulations, you have managed to not only salvage that build, but built up enough levels in the process that you can unlock prestige classes. That's where the real fun begins.

Finally, we should probably talk about
>>suicidal
a bit. If you are feeling suicidal, there is help out there, and I don't mean an anime comedy web forum. I mean real help. If you feel the worst, please call one of the many hotlines out there.
>>
>>8345649
discord is kill
>>
>>8345774
I thank you for your advice. I tried college once but it didn't work out.

>>8345775
fixed (I think)
>>
File: 42494951_p0.png (380KB, 785x575px) Image search: [Google]
42494951_p0.png
380KB, 785x575px
>>8342537
To counterargue all the people telling you to just up and leave: This probably won't work. No doubt the underlying reasons why you're in this position is a complicated web of mental disorders, and just being placed into a do-or-die scenario isn't going to help you. I do think you need to leave, but you need to find somewhere you can go where you can get the help you need. Get on hormones and an antidepressant if you can, and start working on learning how to exist as a normal person.
I'm in largely the same position as you, minus the unaccepting family, but with the help of doctors, programs, disabillity, etc. I'm slowly crawling my way out of my ditch of a life, and hopefully soon I'll have my way out.

If you want to talk, let me know, I'll send you a request on discord.
>>
>>8347131
You're probably right... Okay, hmu at >>8345649
>>
>>8347436
Ok, send you a request.
>>
>>8342702
>NEETing isn't a choice, nobody wants to hire a socially retarded freak with no experience.

Well I volunteered at for free at charities to build my resume before getting a job. My first job ended up being $13/h because of it.
>>
>>8349082
This. Hell, it even has a chance of making that family more accepting when they find out that their tranny relative living authentically may actually be good when they see she is helping the community and working to better herself as a result of it.
>>
>>8349082
Also, sometimes you have to give something before you can get something.
>>
>>8349082
>have to provide free labor just to even have a chance at survival
This is fucked up.
>>
>>8349235
Social contract, buddy.
>>
>>8349235
you dont, the alternative is networking and being qualified
>>
>>8350157
or being born female
>>
>>8350176
well, females are better at networking (or just blatant cronyism)
get some female friends
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.