[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboy here wanting to make their voice more androgynous. Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0192.jpg (101KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
101KB, 600x530px
Femboy here wanting to make their voice more androgynous. Like not full on girl voice or stereotypical gay lisp but like kind of feminine yet not high enough to be valley girl esche. guys say they like my voice now and my moans for some reason already sound like a girl and I'm not even trying just having a dick up my ass makes my voice lewd. So question is if I go to yeson and get vocal surgery will it make me sound more feminine or do I have to voice exercises every single day :/
>>
So no one has gotten voice surgery on this site?
>>
>>8341636
Are you on hrt?
Describe how you look, please.
>>
>>8341971

Voice surgery can make you sound like minnie mouse. Avoid unless you're jazz singer levels of deep voice.
>>
>>8341636
If deep voice, like sonorous deep, then you can't do much. Changing pitch won't change the fullness. In any case your best bet is to practice VAing in a couple of tones to find the ideal voice.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (183KB, 1280x1539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
183KB, 1280x1539px
>>8342690
I'm on hrt I've posted my pics before but I'm kinda andro looking will be even more so when I get ffs.

>>8342750
I dunno if it like super bass type deep but I've had people tell me I have a deep voice and it kills my self esteem. Voice acting would be pretty fun but it seems like I hit a mental wall when I try to do a feminine voice.

>>8342718
Well shit I don't want to sound like Minnie Mouse :/
>>
>>8342829
>Well shit I don't want to sound like Minnie Mouse :/
dont believe the /pol/bait.

voice surgery actually works but you just have to learn female resonance, tone, infliction then ur fine.

its only the ones who dont do work or have super deep pitch that might sound like minnie mouse after but for them they eventually get there.
>>
>>8342829
Can you please post them again?
I really wanna see.
>>
>>8342882
Phew that worried me I'm pretty gullible and don't know much about voice training also I want more of an andro voic I guess more husky but not like smoker or dr.girlfriend levels.

>>8342894
Most of them are nsfw cause imma whore but I'm a regular in femgen so stick around and I may drop a few ;3 but honestly I'm pretty self conscious and even when I post my face I delete it seconds later.
>>
>>8341636
then change the manner you speak without rising the pitch

surgery uhhm no
>>
>>8342977
like this anon said there are 2 things going on here

there is the pitch of your voice which can be fem/andro/masc, it works similar to height

ie. girls are shorter, guys are taller, but there is a large middle ground, so if you know someone is 5'9 you wouldnt be able to guess their sex with any accuracy (but if they were 6'3 you could guess they are male pretty accurately)

and then there is 'manner' 'sociolect' 'affection'
women do some things that sound very 'womanly' that have nothing to do with pitch

so do u want
>>
Kik me. 671jm
>>
>femboy
>refers to self as "them"
Hmm
>>
>>8343373
they used 'they' in reference to 'guys'
and 'them' in reference to 'pictures'

wtf u talkin bout
>>
>>8343446
>Femboy here wanting to make their voice more androgynous.
>>
>>8343373
Probably is on the whore moans too.

And wanting a vocal surgery?

Clearly OP is a tranny, NOT a femboy.
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (509KB, 850x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
509KB, 850x997px
>>8343557
Yet I have no desire to be a woman interesting turn of events.

>>8343373
My autocorrect fucked that up desu
>>
>>8344140
If you're on HRT and you don't want to be a woman then get the fuck off HRT. You're going to grow tits and atrophy your dick, if you're not a tranny you do not want that right?
>>
>>8344169
Already have boobs from medicine I took when I was younger dong care about my dick it was small and useless anyways that's why I bottom if anything hrt fixed my chest making it look a bit more natural that being said if I take serms in the near future any growth I have would be gone not that I mind mine are so tiny no one even notices my hips on the other hand people notice. I have only the desire to look more androgynous that's it trappy I guess is what you would call it.
>>
>>8344353
Don't care

lol at dong care I hate this dumb phone.
>>
>>8343503
Im blind

my sincerest apologies
>>8344140
but apparently two wrongs make a right and I was actually correct? lel
>>
>>8344353
>dong care about my dick
>I have only the desire to look more androgynous
You're a tranny. :|
>>
>trying to convince a femboy hes a tranny
good luck.

are you that whore from the femgen discord?
>>
>>8344889
He's not a fucking femboy! He's on HRT and getting vocal surgery, for fucks sakes. Femboys are *naturally* effeminate young men, they do not take female hormones, they do not grow tits, they have functioning penises...

I hate how these dumb fucking tranny bimbos with their cowtits are appropriating the identity of true femboys.

Also, no I'm not. Fuck femgen and fuck discord.
>>
>>8344817
Lol have you never met a gay bottom before?
>>
>>8344937
If a gay bottom told me "he" was taking female hormones and getting surgery done to feminize his voice, my reaction would be to point out that "he" is a transgirl.
>>
>>8344958
There's nothing wrong with being fem stop trying to make everyone a tranny
>>
>>8344961
>Femboys are *naturally* effeminate young men, they do not take female hormones, they do not grow tits, they have functioning penises...

baka
>>
>>8344983
Hormones aren't that special get over it
>>
>>8344989
If you call yourself a femboy and you have tits, you are a bad joke.
>>
>>8345012
They're boiboobies
But lots of guys have gyno
>>
>>8345025
Femboys are BOYS. They have flat chests. They also have working dicks. Because they are BOYS. They do not take FEMALE hormones, because they want to stay BOYS. Trannies take female hormones to become GIRLS. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>8345049
No.
>>
>>8345107
Yes, actually. You can live in denial all you want, but a male taking female hormones is a male-to-female tranny.
>>
>>8345049
>implying female hormones make you female

On what level?
>>
>>8344909
I was talking to OP

You seem pretty upset
>>
>>8345111
You know what I meant, memelord

>>8345116
I am pretty upset, yes
>>
>>8345109
Lots of guys have high estrogen. There's nothing wrong with trying to achieve that look
Not everyone is trans because they don't like being masc get over it
>>
>>8344909
> true femboys

you dont get to decide what "true" femboys are
>>
>>8345192
I am not saying there is anything wrong with being a tranny. Be the tranniest tranny you can be, I don't really give a fuck. Just don't call yourself a femboy because you're not. Femboys simply do not undergo these transgender procedures (HRT, vocal surgery, and so on) because that would make them trannies!
>>
>>8345025
post delicious boiboobs
>>
>>8345204
Words have meanings.

If you call yourself a baseball player and all you do is play hockey, then you need to be corrected.

By the same token, if you call yourself a femboy and you have the boobs, broken genitals, surgeries of a transgirl... you need to be corrected.
>>
>>8341636
>yeson and get vocal surgery
DON'T DO IT. Have you actually listened to people who got voice surgery? They sound awful.

If you want to sound more androgynous, then practice speaking differently. I find I naturally use a softer, less masculine voice when exchanging pleasantries with strangers, for example when talking to the cashier at a grocery store. Identify a situation where you speak in a less masculine manner, take note of what exactly you're doing different, then start using that voice in other situations.
>>
>>8345049
You can't become a girl tho, if you're born male then you remain a man forever. Hormones just help you look like less of a man, and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>8345216
baseball has an organizing body that creates the rules of the game that the players abide by

femboy is a word the internet made up within the last decade
>>
>>8341636
Here is what I did for my fem voice training. First you move you're adam's apple higher in your throat. You can achieve this by swallowing, and feel it move up higher. Once it's up there, try to hold it there. With time you can just pull it up without needing much effort. Now that you can that, the way I found to find a more natural feminine voice was moaning. By moaning you should get an idea of the feeling of how your voice should be. From there it just become figuring out putting it all together with normal speech. It was certainly better for me than all that other shit I found online.
>>
>>8345251
womens clits turn into penises (non functional) when they take testosterone

similar effects happen in the brain, bones, etc
the same is true with men and HRT

sex is a set of attributes (the genitals being the most salient, but not the only difference) that are a result of the genetic difference of XY vs XX, HRT mimics that genetic difference and gives rise to the attributes of the opposite sex, the set of attributes of a transwoman are much more similar to that of XX ciswoman than an XY cisman. They also are not identical to a XX ciswoman. Calling them a man is not a particularly good way of describing them, saying they are a genetic XY with a XX phenotype is more accurate. Hence the name transwoman.

do you think XX women who cannot reproduce are not actually women?
>>
>>8345251
>Hormones just help you
Yeah, if you're a tranny. Femboys look like femboys without using female hormones. That's why they are called femboys and not called trannies. That's why femboys have flat chests and dicks that you can actually have fun with, unlike you, you stupid tranny bimbo.

>>8345254
>femboy is a word the internet made up within the last decade
Yeah, and it never referred to trannies with goddamn boobs until this board's trannies appropriated the word.
>>
>>8345278
>the same is true with men and HRT
Nope.
>>
>>8345279
>Yeah, and it never referred to trannies with goddamn boobs until this board's trannies appropriated the word.
so you get to define what femboy means? Do you work at websters dictionaries or something? A word means what ever the community that uses it say it means and that meaning changes over time, this is simply how language works. If 2 different communities disagree on what a word means then they are 2 different dialects or sociolects.
>>
>>8345280
>changes in bone density
>changes in brain structure
>changes in fat deposit patterns (boobs)
>>
>>8345316
>this is simply how language works
Fuck you, no it isn't. This is far more than just a word's meaning changing with the years. Calling a person with TITS a femboy is like referring to circles as squares.
>>
>>8345338
>Fuck you, no it isn't
you'd better inform the entire field of Linguistics then, thats some revolutionary discovery you have made. You will surely be the next Noam Chomsky.

Language doesnt give a fuck about your *opinions*

just accept that you arent correct and move on young one
>>
>>8345338
>This is far more than just a word's meaning changing with the years. Calling a person with TITS a femboy is like referring to circles as squares.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-antonym

language does that. Many words have completely reversed definition.
>>
>>8345381
eg

inflammable

it means
able to catch on fire
and
not able to catch on fire
>>
>>8345363
>>8345381
This is why gay people hate trannies. You have to make everything about you. You couldn't even leave our femboys alone.
>>
>>8345410
I am a masculine XY male

thanks for playing, you lose
>>
>>8345207
Hormones are just drugs. They're not as magical as trannies make them out to be.
Yeah they can grow boobs and everyone in the world seems to hold boobs up to some glorious high supreme standard but that's it. There's nothing that special about hormones that make you a girl.
It's like people that abuse recreational drugs claiming they're philosophers. Sure smart people used stuff like lsd and came up with amazing ideas, but some kid abusing lsd in their mom's basement jerking off to anime high on acid isn't a philosopher.
>>
>>8345515
>some kid abusing lsd in their mom's basement jerking off to anime high on acid isn't a philosopher
tch, that's what you think
>>
>>8345515
It doesn't matter whether you think female hormones are "special" or not. The point is that you can't be a femboy if you're growing boobs. :|
>>
>>8345554
Only if you get big tits cause then it's noticeable. Cute A cups are still femboy enough.
>>
>>8345561
Dude, no. Femboys don't have hormone boobs of any size. Femboys don't have atrophied genitals or feminizing surgeries either. Those are all tranny things.
>>
>>8345568
If you're bottoming it's not like you use your dick anyway
>>
>>8345571
Speaking as a top, I like to play with my bottom's dick. That's why I fuck femboys, that's why I don't fuck trannies and that's why the differences between the two are important to me.
>>
>>8345568
fuck you. i naturally have boobs ("gyno" if you insist on calling it a medical condition) and i'll be damned if i don't own it
>>
>>8345582
Tranny.
>>
>>8345579
Even without hormones I still had issues staying hard while bottoming. It's easy to do with dildos but sex is a lot different.
>>
>>8345274
This is really cool advice I already kind of have led my Adam's apple up when I want to sound more feminine so I feel like this method to work morning may take some work it's normally like on auto pilot when I get things in my bum.

>>8345597
Thank you staying hard with a 10 inch cock up your ass isn't easy it feels amazing but being hard isn't even a part of it when you have an anal orgasm.

>>8345582
I got mine from medecine I was forced to take I've had them so long they don't bother me like they used to in middle school and high school. Also if I lose a bunch of weight they aren't visible at all.
I love the way the guy screaming all femboys who take hrt are trannies does he even understand SERMS lmao and ignoring you and me who had gyno at a young age.

>>8345561
>tfw when a cups
X3
>>
>>8341636
It's pretty easy to get a female voice that isn't a falsetto. Just do the "pulling your larynx up" thing, but modulate the amount of air coming in through your nose, kind of "close your nose" if that makes sense. You'll sound like a lesbian.
>>
>>8346077
Nifty any guides on this stuff btw cause sounding like andro person is the ultimate goal.
>>
>>8346110
Oh wow you have really nice boobs. I wish mine looked like that.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.