[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend is pregnant >She always tells me how much of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1480449893856.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480449893856.png
51KB, 876x773px
>Friend is pregnant
>She always tells me how much of a bother her big belly is.
>Jokes about me being lucky for nor being a woman and having to deal with female issues.
>Tells me how much of a nice guy I am for always being her friend and nice to her.
>Asked me multiple times if I was gay because she doesn't usually have conversations like the ones she has with me.
>Probably thinks I'm just one of those beta friendzoned guys even though I am not really attracted to her at all and just enjoy being her friend.

Every time I talk to her a little bit of me dies, she doesn't know I'm a closeted tranny and whenever she jokes about me being lucky for not being a woman it feels like someone stuck a nail on me but I don't want to lose her because shes my only female friend that happens to have similar interests and talk about things I enjoy.
>>
>>8341568
Are you both bi? What do you say when she asks if you're gay?
>>
>>8341583
>Are you both bi?
She's hetero.
I'm not sure about myself though, probably bi I don't really know I try to stay away from people when we talk about relationships and stuff.

>What do you say when she asks if you're gay?
I just laugh it off and say not really. I it's the truth so what else I can say?
>>
>>8341568
>>Tells me how much of a nice guy I am for always being her friend and nice to her.
This is her reaffirming your friendzone.
>>Asked me multiple times if I was gay because she doesn't usually have conversations like the ones she has with me.
Poor woman never has close friendships with men and can tell that you aren't much of a man either. She might be attracted to you, but either way she is trying to figure out why you haven't made a move on her yet.

Maybe one day you can have the dysphoria conversation, where you tell her you don't feel like a man on the inside, and maybe she will stop treating you that way.
>>
File: 1480552516144.jpg (128KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480552516144.jpg
128KB, 679x960px
>>8341568
>Jokes about me being lucky for nor being a woman and having to deal with female issues.
>Probably thinks I'm just one of those beta friendzoned guys
>Asked me multiple times if I was gay

kek, typical cis females. At best she's a faghag and at worst she's using you as an emotional tampon beta orbiter.

If you want friends get another transgirl to be your friend instead, you will just be used by everyone otherwise.
>>
>>8341568
Just level with her about your dysphoria... next time she's all "you're lucky you're not a woman," just shake your head and say you wish you were.

If she wants to talk about it, she has an opening, if she wants to brush it off she may.
>>
File: 1486813408649.jpg (77KB, 706x766px) Image search: [Google]
1486813408649.jpg
77KB, 706x766px
>>8341568
She probably suspects something already and is just doing that to make you feel like shit.

Stop talking to the bitch, she literally has a mini orgasm every time she makes your tranny ass more suicidal.
>>
>>8342514
>>8343556
You're cisphobic shitlords.
>>
>>8343592
Then offer better advice to OP.
She sounds 100% like a bitch and she ejoys making OP feel like shit.
She knows OP is trans which is why she pokes her all the time asking if she is "gay"
>>
>>8343613
I doubt she knows. This still isn't common knowledge for normies... you just have a ramped up victim complex.
>>
>>8343613
OP did not ask for advice. OP will come out to her friend when she feels ready. There is no rational reason to believe that OP's friend know OP is trans. There is no rational reason to believe OP's friend is deliberately making OP feel bad as part of some secret evil plan.
>>
>>8343556
You sound extremely paranoid.
>>
File: 1495555313302.jpg (7KB, 218x263px) Image search: [Google]
1495555313302.jpg
7KB, 218x263px
>>8343592
>cisphobic
>>
>>8341568

>when you live vicariously through your female friend instead of your wife

It's better that way, anon.
>>
File: 1417106466091.jpg (11KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1417106466091.jpg
11KB, 243x207px
>>8343592
>cisphobic
top lel.
>>
>>8341568
If you were a biological female, would you want to have children like this? Pregnancy can be a drag.
>>
>>8342514

>this woman is somehow using a lying tranny who clearly is desperate for a female friend

yeah, that makes sense.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.