[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really such a bad idea to be a femboy with boobies? I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

File: DAEhWtPU0AEuIIZ.jpg (149KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAEhWtPU0AEuIIZ.jpg
149KB, 675x1200px
Is it really such a bad idea to be a femboy with boobies?
I will end up having a twinkhon body and I think most twinkhons would make very cute femboys.
People always say I shouldn't do it or just transition fully etc.
I am serious about it, I won't regret it 2 months later or something.
What do you guys think?
I need some more opinions and hopefully some experiences.
>>
File: 1485029834251.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1485029834251.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>Implying you'd be satisfied as a femboy and not go full trans
>>
>>8341106
I might go full trans later on, but I want to be a femboy for now.
>>
>>8341095
I mean, if you turn out to be wrong, you can always transition fully. You probably shouldn't repress unless you want to end up as a 40 year old hon, but femboymode is an excellent alternative to repression.
>>
>>8341110
Exactly. I'm insecure and I don't care much about identity right now.
The most important thing for me is that my body is feminine.
Going full trans would be too much for me, for now.
Maybe I'll stick with femboy mode forever, who knows.
>>
>>8341095
tranny cones are permanent

>>8341095
>>8341127
>femboys can pass w just clothing, makeup and hair
why lock yourself into tranny life
when you can enjoy easy cis life
and pass whenever you are in the mood
>>
>>8341992
>why lock yourself into tranny life
>when you can enjoy easy cis life
Easy life is cis female. We only get the sucky choice of guy or hon.
>>
Have fun aging past 25 unless you have god tier genetics
>>
>>8342089
Why would that matter if you're on hormones?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 528x776px
>>8341095
If I can convince myself I'm still a femboy rather than mtf in denial, and purge all this internal confusion, and if hicks wouldn't get mad at my looking andro.

Then I wouldn't have to worry about trying to go female and everything would be fine.
>>
>>8341095
what is /tttt/ ?
>>
>>8341992
Exactly. This is what I was thinking.
>>8342046
I get to be a cis guy and a cute trap at the same time.
>>8342089
I don't want to look perfect, just more feminine. Don't be so negative.
>>8342114
You can be a mtf and a femboy at the same time. It just depends on how you present.
>>
i've been on hrt for 6 months with no intention to socially transition
but i might have to stop since i can't pass as a cis guy anymore
most people seem to think i'm an ftm mid-transition and it's not fun to be visibly trans either way, especially at work
>>
File: tumblr_oldk3jjPLt1v81dq2o1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oldk3jjPLt1v81dq2o1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>8342261
Can't you just develop your own unique andro style?
You might look like a lesbian a bit, so what?
If people misgender you, just correct them. If you were born male and identify as male, you're still a cis guy.
>>
>>8342389
You look really cute! What kind of foundation are you using / what's your makeup routine if you don't mind sharing
>>
>>8342389
is HRT recommended for anyone trying to look andro? I've wanted to look like a femboy for a while but my jawline is way too masculine. I was going to try and just grow my hair out and tone my body to be more feminine cause it's really twinky at the moment.
I've thought about HRT a lot but I'd probably want to start looking feminine if I did that, and my masculine face would just piss me off too much.
>>
>>8342389
Ehh it's mostly a problem at work when the customers never seem to know what to think of me when they first see me and it gets really tiring after a while
>>
>>8342461
The problem with hrt is once your boobs start to become noticeable it gets reaaaaaaaly hard to pass as a boy. I thought I could do the whole femboy on hrt thing for a while but after almost 2 years hrt it's pretty obvious what I'm doing now. I look stupid cute but I think I'll probably just end up transitioning cause being a girl and finding a boyfriend has actually become a really really enticing idea. You could try serms but be careful with estrogen. If you're kinda Femme hrt can seriously work over your brain.
>>
>>8342456
That is not me, I was using an example I found on the internet.
>>8342461
If you already look masculine, hrt will balance it out.
It's extremely hard for mtfs to pass without trying. If you don't try to look like a woman, you'll look very andro.
Only do it if you want it really bad.
>>8342493
I wouldn't mind it too much.
Does your family know about your hrt?
What do they and your friends see you as?
Are you self-medding?
Please, share a bit more, I need this sort of information.
>>8342536
If I can pass as a guy for 2 years, that's still pretty good.
Can you tell me a bit more about your transition and how it works out in your life?
>>
>>8342641
I've always been pretty andro so my friends and family haven't really noticed or at least havent said anything to me
I haven't told anyone
Yeah I'm selfmedding
>>
>>8342651
>I haven't told anyone
That's pretty savage, I'll probably do it like that.
How can you live with that secret?
For how long do you think you'll be able to hide it?
>>
>>8342680
Idk
I didn't really plan it too well, I just pretty much couldn't repress anymore
>>
>>8342691
Yeah, I'm really close to that point.
Can you tell me all the changes on your body that you noticed untill now?
>>
>>8342641
My transition was pretty tough because I came from a place of being pretty physically masculine. Thankfully my face and body took to hormones really really well and after about a year of effort I looked like a really feminine boy. Over the next year I kinda just started slowly looking and acting less and less like a feminine boy and more and more like a girl. Now I'm contemplating just going full time soon but I think I might need ffs to 100% pass which is ok cause I just see it as a way to make me even cuter. Also I'm like 99% sure after ffs I'll be really attractive. I also find myself not identifying with guys anymore and identifying a lot more with girls. I truly think hormones have changed my brain because people tell me I'm like a completely different person now. Either way I like it a lot better. Wanting to date and have sex with boys just seems so much more natural and appealing now. It took a while to get used to but now I'm actually really ok with the idea of living as a girl for the rest of my life
>>
>>8342701
Smoother, softer and paler skin, especially face
Some muscle loss (my jaw shrunk a bit somehow)
Still just tiny breastbuds, they never stop being tender though
No change in body or facial hair as far as I can tell but it's a lot easier to shave now
Also some mental changes but that's not necessarily a direct hrt effect
>>
>>8342536
what are serms?
and do you think with enough effort I could start looking andro without any hrt? I've been growing my hair out, shaving smooth and doing lower body exercises.
I'd most likely look like a hon if I tried to be feminine. wouldn't I look really weird on HRT or is that what most andros are like?
>>
>>8342046
femboy is still not easy
poor femgen is literally dudes risking their health when popping pills to achieve the look

>>8342227
mtf identify as female
femboys are male
traps are males that pass as girls

traps are the best
>>
>>8342717
That's a really nice and inspiring story.
I want my life to go like that.
I am already not masculine.
That's good, but it will make it harder to hide. I was hoping to be on hrt for 2 years before coming out.
A year and a half would be ok too, I guess.
This will be such a crazy journey, idk what to think anymore.
My problem is that I live with my parents.
What if they see me getting the package with hormones?
I'm also worried that they will notice hrt changes more easily, since they see me all the time.
>>8342723
Seems like you'll be able to pass for at least 6 months more.
>>
>>8342730
I believe it stands for selective estrogen receptor modulator. You can find them on inhousepharmacy and other sites. Basically they act like weaker estrogens without working on your boobs as well and not changing your brain as much. Also it's way hard to be a femboy without hrt unless you're really young and naturally androgynous. I was pretty masc when I started but had really good genetics and after a lot of work hrt has worked on me really well. I took actual estrogen so I kinda have boobs now which makes passing as a boy super hard but desu it's not a bad life. I think I might just fully transition soon tho cause I kinda just want to be a girl and being a femboy isn't enough.
>>
>>8342736
>mtf identify as female
femboys are male
traps are males that pass as girls

The point is if you take hrt and live as a femboy, you can just put on girl clothes and say you're mtf, because you are...
You see my point?

I like nice purely hormonal mtfs the best.
No fake titties and similar things.
>>
>>8342748
Not him, but SERMs are exactly what
I DON'T WANT.
No boobies? Hell no.
No brain changes? Also, hell no.
I want to be as girly as possible.
>>
>>8342745
DESU the more people see you the less they notice. Early on my friends who saw me every day didn't really notice anything but the people I hadn't seen in a while would always make comments about how I was kinda starting to look like a girl. They had no idea it was hormones and just thought it was me presenting myself more femininely but they noticed something. But anyway those are all questions you have to figure out as you go along. Don't get me wrong transitioning was emotionally really really hard and I had a lot of tough days but at the end of the day it was without a doubt 100% worth it. Everything valuable in life takes sacrifices, but if you can push through the tough parts, you'll come out ok in the end. And if you're already kinda fem hrt will more likely work really well on you.
>>
>>8342768
Oh lol well take estrogen then! Serms are the goto femboy med cause you can pass as a boy for a lot longer on them. My experience is that if you're lucky, already kinda fem and have the genetics for it, hrt can definitely turn you into a girl.
>>
>>8342770
>DESU the more people see you the less they notice.
That's a very interesting point.
If they even see me shirtless, that will help them get used to it.
If I just take off my shirt after 8 months, they will be really surprised.

How do I make sure they don't find out about the packages?
Can I have them delivered somewhere else, or something like that?

>Don't get me wrong transitioning was emotionally really really hard and I had a lot of tough days but at the end of the day it was without a doubt 100% worth it.
Can you elaborate a bit more on that?
What were the specific challenges and how did it all make you feel in the end?
>>
>>8342789
That's what I'm going for. All this femboy stuff is in my case just bs to help me deal with it and hide for a while.
>>
>>8342748
I'm not opposed to developing boobies and taking hrt, I just don't think it would be enough for me to pass, making me question if it's even worth trying because of my bone structure. I'm 20 right now.
being a femboy would be enough for me but I feel like my face even after hrt wouldn't be feminine enough for that.
>>
>>8342859
Not being feminine enough to be a femboy?
Stop with this.
If you take full hrt, you'll look at least like a femboy.
An unique femboy, but still one.
>>
File: dfc master race (2).jpg (24KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
dfc master race (2).jpg
24KB, 500x645px
>>8342859
good luck taking your shirt off w tranny tits
>>
>>8342813
You could maybe get a po box or have them delivered to someone you trust? Luckily I was a freshman in college when I started so I didn't have to worry about anyone being too nosy.

>can you elaborate a bit more

Yeah definitely. As time went on I found hiding such a big thing to be harder and harder until I finally cracked and started coming out to people. I also worried about being rejected by my friends and family. Thankfully everyone ended up being suuuuper cool and I really only lost a couple friends I wasn't really close with anyway. But hormones really really changed my emotions and the way I thought about things. I had always been content being a little bit of a loner and just playing video games with friends but as time went on I really did start to change. I started craving emotional closeness from people in a way I never had before especially from guys. I also started fining myself really attracted to boys and that took a while to get used to as before I had been mainly attracted to girls. There was also the traditional worrying I'd turn out to be a hon and the fear of others judging me. After a while that all kinda went away but it took a lot of effort and a lot of lonely and sad nights. Hormones really changed me and it was kinda hard to come to terms with even thought it was something I wanted. In the end it was all totally worth it but I'd be lying if I said it didn't take a lot of self reflection and accepting the fact that I wouldn't grow up to be a guy like I had resigned myself to being.
>>
>>8342823
That's totally understandable and the way I kinda mentally worked myself towards accepting the fact that I actually wanted to be a girl and was slowly becoming one. The femboy life is pretty nice but I'm totally ready for the day I can go stealth and start living my life as a real girl
>>
>>8342859
You'll definitely look more feminine but it is kinda important to prepare yourself for the possibility that you may need ffs one day. I really was hoping I'd be able to pas 100% as cis after long enough on hrt but there are a few bone things that just didn't change. Luckily enough I can afford ffs as soon as I'm ready for it and afterwards I know I'll be passable. I already do pass when I put in the effort but I really want to pass even when I don't try. Ffs should be able to give that to me so that's my next goal.
>>
>>8342859
take serms now
in ~3 months reevaluate (how do these make me feel? do i like the changes?)
then decide:
"I like these changes" continue serms
"I dont like this, make it stop, im a real boy" stop serms
"I love this, lets take this shit to the next level" switch to estrogen
>>
Where do I buy Raloxifene if inhousepharmacy doesn't ship to my country?
>>
>>8342770
Yeah I haven't told anyone I'm self-medding and my family hasn't noticed. It's only some of my more distant friends that actually seem to notice anything and I just kind of play dumb like I don't know what they're talking about.

Being all secretive about it is kind of annoying and causes a lot of anxiety though. I already know the inevitable consequences so it's kind of sad because I'll probably have to leave behind a lot of my family and friends. I'm hoping to just move to a new city and basically restart over and whatever people find out about me back home won't be any of my problem.
>>
>>8341095
How to get a butt like that.
>>
>>8343008
whore moans, squats, and oats
>>
>>8341095
As long as they aren't big you will be ok I guess.
If you end with C cups you may as well transition if you have any chance of passing.
>>
>>8341106
*bop* :DDDDDD
>>
>>8343004
Yeah, I'm worried about the anxiety part.
I have some anxiety issues that I'm working on, but still.
I don't want to get paranoid because of hrt hiding.
I'll have to be really careful with how I handle this.
>>
>>8342964
would I need to be on AA for serms? if so, I'd likely just go for estrogen since breasts and mental changes aren't a huge concern to me. is there any aa that won't sterilize me in the process?
I'd definitely need to self-med too..

>>8342901
I'd wear a sports bra all the time, and swim with a T shirt (I'm very pale so I'd say it's for sunburn)
>>8342878
thanks but I can't help but worry about it. I don't know what someone with a wide jaw and pretty forward chin would even look after hrt.
>>
Anyone of her want to kik me? 671jm
>>
>>8343246
>would I need to be on AA for serms? Yes.
>is there any aa that won't sterilize me in the process?
Bicalutamide is the least affective of your virility, but it still carries a small chance and so does estrogen.
>>
>>8341095
As long as you never get bottom surgery there's nothing wrong with a boy making himself cuter
>>
>>8342461
Depends when you start.
I started HRT at 22 and I was never really sure if I'd transition socially or stay femboy.

9 months in and my face has become a lot softer and prettier. I always had a large chin though so I got that reduced surgically. I'm actually not really too concerned about passing as long as I'm happy with my look and for the most part I am.

Just go for it if you think it will make you feel better.
>>
>>8343940
I'll be 21 soon and I feel the same way about just being happy with my look, my main concern is my jawline being too wide/square along with a pretty forward chin..

how much was surgery by the way? worth it in your eyes, all things considered?
>>
>>8343008
step 1: be a girl
>>
>>8343008
>take hrt
>exercise
>shave it
>>
>>8341095
>>8342389
>>8342461
Not OP but similar situation, I don't care about gender conventions, or what people call me, i just want to look feminine aesthetically, but I feel like it would be way easier to explain to my family and people I meet that I'm trans or a girl than looking obviously androgynous and saying I'm not binary. How the fuck do I explain this without sounding like a snowflake?
>>8346087
shaving my whole body every day is getting exhausting, how effective is HRT at reducing body hair? Mine is pretty bad.
>>
Tfw I know who op is
>>
>>8348566
You should epilate body hair. It gets easier over time.
Doing it during the summer will suck since it takes several months to catch all the growth phases of the hair and usually the hair begins to thin out after 6-8 months of doing it consistently.
After like 3-4 years of doing it epilating isn't even painful anymore. The hair will pull out with nearly zero resistance and it's usually just whispy blonde hair.
>>
>>8341095
Becca what are you doing?
>>
>>8348566
>How the fuck do I explain this without sounding like a snowflake?
I'm also interested in this, if someone can share their experience.
I think the key here is that you don't care what people call you.
Snowflakes develop crazy identities and force people to call them outlandish pronouns.
As long as you let people gender you however they want and don't get offended, you should be fine.
>>
>>8342901
Andreja had no problem showing off her boiboobs before coming out as a tranny.
>>
>>8349541
>those
>boobs
I'm 5 months into hrt and mine are bigger than that
>>
File: tumblr_lw5libvXY71qkmmkt.jpg (222KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw5libvXY71qkmmkt.jpg
222KB, 467x700px
>>8342114
Trans is not real. It's a meme, don't fall for it. If you have any doubts you're definitely going to regret it.
>>
File: 1481063685428.jpg (78KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
1481063685428.jpg
78KB, 700x592px
>>8349544
Probably because you're a fatass. HRT should not make them any bigger than this.
>>
>>8349570
No, just on estrogen
>>
>>8349574
What's your bmi?
>>
>>8349581
>>
>>8349587
See, there's your problem. A bmi of 18 or more is fatass tier. I bet you're American.
>>
>>8342983
>Phdirectmeds
Tamoxifen is 10% off there but they also have raloxifene and anything if you contact them
>Ceretropic
>Alphabay
You'll need Bitcoin for each of them
>>
>>8349570
Wrong.
>>
File: 1495897021135.jpg (567KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
1495897021135.jpg
567KB, 1494x2656px
>>8349553
I agree, gender is also a meme.
There is only biological sex, how masculine or feminine you are doesn't mean shit.

Also, this "girl" just posted on /b/.
Is this what a femboy on hrt should look like?
>>
Is boy mode fail just a meme?
Most MTFs don't really grow big boobs.
As far as I know, most of them have boobs that would not draw that much attention.
It seems to me that you can forever pass as a guy if you don't change your voice, clothes and mannerisms.
>>
>>8350939
I thought so too until people at the street and customers started gendering my madam, or sir or madam, and people thought im FtM or figured me out for MtF in boymode without me saying anything and wearing only male clothes
>>
>>8350939
I was going out in boy mode the other week because I was taking a flight and I had to look like my passport. I got confused as a girl 3 times that day. To be fair though, I have very long hair (about chest length) and a feminine face.
>>
>>8341095
Yes.
You won't be young forever and then you'll get past the point of no return and be an old man with tits
>>
>>8353372
if you stay on hormones for long enough you won't look like a man for sure
>>
>>8343940
Surgery for the chin was probably in the range of 8-9 thousand all up; the surgeon charged 4 and the hospital and anesthetist charged the remaining.

In a way the surgery was amazing, my entire face looks so much softer and more feminine than it previously did. And in a way I hate the result as it wasn't what I expected and too much was taken from the front. The surgeon has offered to correct this if I'm still unhappy at our next appointment though. So it's a waiting game right now, I know I'm going to need a revision though. Adding forward dimension should be easier than reducing the vertical height, which was my initial concern, though.
>>
>>8344794
>>8353415 was meant for your post, I just hit the wrong one. Sorry.
>>
>>8351095
How do you look? Can you desribe your body, face and hair?
>>8353368
If you live as a full time, it's hard to hide it.
Long hair is an obvious one, also I assume your eyebrows are done in a very feminine way.
Do you have feminine mannerisms?

I think if you transition around 20 or later, you can efortlessly pull off guy mode.
If you went through male puberty, you obviously have a male bone structure.
If you keep your hair short-ish, your eyebrows natural, your voice male and you behave sort of like a gay man, there's no way of failing .
You just end up lookimg like a young gay guy.

Masculine bones and man voice are often mtf's nightmare, but if you want to pass as male, they are your best ally.
>>
>>8353630
i started 6 mo ago at 24 and definitely can't effortlessly pass as not ftm anymore
>>
>>8353706
ftm's are easy-mode though. Testosterone is a beast.
>>
>>8353710
Forgot to say I'm mtf
>>
>>8353706
>can't effortlessly pass as not ftm anymore
Why is that so?
Biologial males have bone structures that FTMs just can't have.
My body and face are moderately masculine. I don't have an alpha body or anything, but anyone who looks properly can see that this is a male skeleton.
There's no way a ftm would have a body like that. Maybe if he transitioned pre puberty, but he would also have a masculine skin and face, so that is out of the question.

In the end, I guess you do need to put in some effort to look like a cute femboy and not some hybrid.
>>
>>8353782
I'm fairly sure cis people have no idea what trans people look like
and basically can't tell if a person is mtf or ftm except from their presentation
so when I try my best to present as a guy after HRT i just look like a tryhard ftm basically
>>
>>8353804
What about when you don't try your best.
If you're on hrt, your best bet would be to present as a feminine guy.
You end up looking kinda andro, who cares what people assume.

What do you think people who do know you would think?
>>
>>8354067
they agree with me for the most part
>>
have fun with your induced dysphoria LMAO fagot
>>
>>8354165
i always wondered about this
which way is it supposed to make you dysphoric?
will you want to be even more like a girl or more like a guy?
>>
>>8354082
I was asking, what would people who know you, but don't know you're trans think if they saw you in boy mode?
>>8354165
I am not even gay, just so you know.
>>8354170
It will not make you more dysphoric.
I always wanted to be more feminine, like a girl. I don't want to have masculine features, I will not regret not having them.
If I'm dysphoric about being masculine, how would being more feminine make me more dysphoric?
>>
>>8354202
i was always pretty andro so nobodys said anything yet at least
>>
>>8354209
How long have you been on hrt?
>>
>>8354249
>>8353706
>>
>>8354285
6 months is not much. 2 years hrt is pretty much the most you're gonna get out of it.
I want to see 2 years hrt boy mode.
That's the challenge.
>>
>>8353630
I wouldn't know if my brows are feminine or note, I've never had them done, just shaped them a bit myself. Also started hormones ca few months before I was 19 (8.5 mo hrt) went through disgusting male puberty (ended up 5'7" and was told I have broad shoulders), but I'm Japanese, so not the worst. Feelsbad though, currently in Japan and many of the guys are shorter than me, prob around 5'4"
>>
>>8354977
I'm 5'8", white and not on hrt yet. It's not that bad really.

I don't think you being asian has much to do with it.
>>
>>8341095
Do it you dumb faggot
I really wish I didn't come out as trans since I'll never pass and I can't just fall back on "J-just kidding, I'm a femboy lol"
>>
>>8357028
The thing is, I'm an AGP, not a fag.
>>
>>8355057
As in >>8354977 I'm in Japan right now, and he guys are also pretty fem/andro. I can see why I wasn't too fucked by age/puberty, but I still hate my height.
>>
>>8358365
Is it weird that I think twinkhons are cute?
You don't have to pass to be hot.
>>
Are there any thoughts on orchiectomies, cutting the balls and testosterone powerhouses, but keeping the dick/functionality.
I'm definitely a girl but more along the lines of a lesbian tomboy, I date girls (trans and cis) and hang out with lesbians, queer girls mostly. I've been on HRT for about two years, have a femboyish face and long hair with a shaved hairline/undercut. I get called a tomboy a lot implying I'm FtM spectrum, which isn't the case, though that would be cool desu. Pretty much I want to b full andro dyke boy bitch, but pass enough so that know one calls me a snowflake when I say I'm a girl. Also, cis girls (esp hard lesbians) will never fully accept if I have a dick and balls.
I don't think I'm ready to get a full trans pussy but I hate my balls and want to get rid of them so I can tuck better and not have them pumping out testosterone all them, even tho i know getting this surge makes it hard to get full SRS later on, but I wanna take it in steps.
Was wondering if /femboygen/ had any thoughts on this
>>
>>8358443
You like what you like, everyone has their own tastes.
>>
>>8358518
Sure, I can relate to what you're saying.
Just get an orchie.
I want to get rid of my balls, but my dick is small and kinda cute, so it doesn't bother me.
>>8358541
I like cis girls too. My point is that I and many other people don't care about mtfs being passable.
They just want to pass so that society doesn't treat them badly and for their own insecurities.
>>
>>8358558
I kinda want one too cause my liver is failing me and hrt won't be an option soon but I kinda like having sex and I'm afraid if I get the surgery it's over for me since I to sometimes top but then again I'm a femboy who's probably taking this shit too far.
>>
>>8358660
i feel this to, but honestly im thinking about what makes me feel better and happier and not really basing that decision in sex, tho if i had made that decision pre-hrt sex would definitely be a factor. as it stands now i dont really have much of a drive tho i enjoy make outs

if topping in the future is an issue you can always take viagra, but even after hrt your penis will just feel different and have really different sensitivity and stuff

full on massive boy clit mode engage
>>
>>8341108
>go full trans
You either are trans or aren't trans. It's about how you feel…
>>
>>8349800
bitch is cis you blind shit
>>
>>8358711
Oh I'm already on hrt and Cypro kind of effectively nerfed my sex drive the meme got me I'm 3 years on hrt off and on. That being said I am way happier than I was before taking hormones. Still I have a huge fear I'm going to end up a hon full of regrets if I stop. So I feel an orchie is the best choice of action can't cum anymore like nothing comes out but I can still top other actually cute femboys.
>>
>>8358732
cool cool same
hon avoidance is major
only other concern is sterility and having kids, but there's a lot of other work around
no matter what tho with an orchi i cant pass on my direct genes and traits, which i feel are quite strong
kinda not trying to think about that tho and just hope that stemcells/cloning improves to the point that i can create some sort of amalgamation of myself by the time im 50

also womb transplant lol
>>
>>8358728
Or maybe a young tranny.
>>
>>8358870
It's basically equal to 'cis'
>>
>>8358902
Not really, only in looks perhaps.
I was just saying that she could pass as a femboy.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (317KB, 1327x1823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
317KB, 1327x1823px
Is this a twinkhon, a femboy, or a manhon?
>>
>>8359001
looks oogly desu

get a better top and lose weight
>>
>>8359019
A better top like?
>>
>>8359045
a better shirt.

that shirt highlights your masculine features
>>
>>8359086
Okay so what kind of shirt wouldn't while being femboi and summer?
>>
>>8359001
Can we get a different angle pic?
Or any other pic really.
How long have you been on hrt?
What do you present as?

I would consider you a femboy if I saw you on the street.
>>
>>8359113
My side profile is really awkward though I don't wanna ;;~;;
>>
>>8341095
This is why... we need to shoot the assaulter. No mercy. I'm tired of this, this is going in the wrong direction. Shoot him, and shoot him now.
>>
>>8359133
Answer other questions please.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (227KB, 1477x1292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
227KB, 1477x1292px
>>8359152
I present ranging from full girl to fem guy to full man depending on how I feel that day

My hairstyle makes me feminine by default

I don't take hrt that's for girls (3 years)
>>
>>8359165
Want to be a cute lesbian couple together?
>>
>>8342759
You looking for a purely hormonal mtf? Where do you live?
>>
>>8359165
>I don't take hrt that's for girls (3 years)
How old are you?
>>8359177
I want to be one, also date one, why not.
I live in Croatia.
>>
>>8359170
Cute, I'm taken though. I wouldn't mind talking to you about life and feelings and stuff.
>>
>>8359206
I'm 23
>>
>>8359206
I'm uk. That's too far for me
>>
>>8359291
True.
However, plane tickets between here and UK are pretty cheap.
If you're ever looking for a place for vacation, we can have an interesting week of sex/romance on the beaches and islands.
>>
>>8359461
Sounds hot, if we cross paths again it could happen. Or you could come here for fish and chips and walk along a rainy built up beach. But seriously though, when the planets align and we get sun in the uk you'd be hard pressed to find a better and more green countryside, in a first world country
>>
>>8342389
>haircut+makeup+shave=hrt
delet this desu
>>
>>8359696
There are over 500 small uninhabited islands in Croatia. There are at least 10 of them close to my town.
We can go there by small boat. That opens up some really hot possibilities.
The summers here are just great.
It's a small town, but it has a rich night-life during summer. It's crazy.
How old are you?
>>
>>8360450
I'm 18, but I've only been on titty tablets for less than a month, I don't feel comfortable in any kind of sexual or romantic encounter till I'm more femme. I still feel too dysphoric and too insecure to be able to be with a person like that.
>>
>>8360450
>>8360478
My god it sounds so good though, the memories we could create there.
>>
>>8360478
>>8360504
I'm 19 and not on titty tablets. Not sure will I ever be.
I've always wanted to have a feminine body with boobies, but I don't care much about identity and clothes. Weird, right?
People on this board act like its all just fun and memes, but it is a tough descision to make.

>I'm 18, but I've only been on titty tablets for less than a month
You'll be a cute babe next summer. I love young trans-girls even if they don't pass, they just need to be cuties.
Are you more into guys or girls?
Would you like me to penetrate you?
>>
>>8361827
For me it was an easy decision once I came to terms with being trans. It was either I transition or suicide sometime in the next year or so.
Ah thanks, I hope I turn out cute too.
I have no idea if I'm more into guys or girls, I'm into both though.
And I would love to be fucked. My only no go area (not including REALLY weird stuff) is my junk being touched or me being made aware of it.
>>
>>8362516
>And I would love to be fucked
Nice, I really love when a girl is into it.
I can be both dominant and submissive, depends on the person I'm with.
I just don't like half assed sex.
Someone has to be dominant and someone submissive, there is no middle ground for me.
I would love to grab you from behind, start slowly inserting my warm juicy dicc inside of you while passionately kissing your neck.

>My only no go area (not including REALLY weird stuff) is my junk being touched or me being made aware of it.
That's too bad, I like to make love to the person's whole body. Do you really hate it that much?
Also, what really weird stuff?
>>
>>8341095
I would fall asleep with my cock deep inside that pretty vanilla cake thats for sure
>>
>>8341095
The best part of being a femboy with boiboobs is triggering people by refusing to identify as ''''''''''female''''''''''
>>
>>8362737
Yeah, it's even more triggering if you're an AGP and only date women.

People assume femboys are always just ultra mega gays.
>>
>>8362649
Sounds amazing. Just reading that made me feel weak in my knees. If you did that it wouldn't matter what island you'd take me too, I'd still probably wake someone up with my moaning.

I ment I'm into pretty much anything that isn't really weird. Not I'm into nothing other that weird stuff.
And yeah I really hate it, it would probably take me straight out of the moment, and give me dysphoria. Maybe I'd probably be better with my dysphoria when I generally look more femme though. Now touching my junk reminds me of my gross man body that I'm trapped in.
>>
>>8362943
Good, I want to rock your world.
We can spend days alone and naked on one of these islands.
I will pound your tight ass several times a day and unleash my loads deep inside of you. I must always cum inside of you, anything less would be a waste.
After we finish, we can cuddle and make out for hours.
We can also have sex in the water while we're skinny dipping.
You must be a good girl and kiss and worship my dicc, as your sign of love to it.
>>
>>8363007
>>8363007
Oh god your killing me with this teasing.
If only we started talking a year later.
You make my ass quiver when you say that. I would worship you if we were with each other.
>>
>>8363116
This is my email:
[email protected]
Hit me up so we can have some sexy talks. We'll probably never meet, but who knows.
>>
>>8363147
Did you get my email?
>>
>>8363417
No, try again or give me your email.
>>
>>8363559
[email protected]
Looking forward to your message Hun X
>>
>>8363584
I bet you do, babe.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.