[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel when you realized that the most successful sci-fi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: DAiSiwqXgAAzxEq[1].jpg (190KB, 855x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAiSiwqXgAAzxEq[1].jpg
190KB, 855x1200px
How did you feel when you realized that the most successful sci-fi franchise of all time and quite possibly one of the top ten most iconic works of entertainment finally got some lgbt representation? Also who do you think is the top, or are they both verse?
>>
Luke was asexual, nothing new here
>>
>>8340959
Star Wars isn't sci fi, it's fantasy.
Which is why it's not utter shit.
>>
>>8340959
I think its Great! Love George Lucas's mind. Never followed the norm. Thats how you can tell who wrote it. Its great
Love that man
>>
>>8340959
i always hated the rey x finn shit when star wars 7 came out. totally cool with finn and sexyMcDreamy being a couple
>>
>>8342182
>Star Wars isn't sci fi, it's fantasy.
correct
>Which is why it's not utter shit.
completely wrong

In relation to OP, I hope they pull a Dumbledore and don't actually put it in the movie because that would be disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>8344349
If two guys kissing is disgusting then two girls kissing and a guy and a girl kissing are all disgusting. This is some elementary school level of cooties.
>>
>>8344403
I don't see how one would equate to the others in your post, and it's not because it's two guys kissing (although that is disgusting), it's more because Star Wars doesn't need any of that sjw faggotry.
>>
>>8344403
two girls kissing isn't gross and that's why showing lesbians gets accusations of "taking the easy way out of LGBT representation" and shit like that.
>>
>>8344467
>tfw lesbian and still wish there was more representation.
:(
>>
>>8344473
The problem is that there are no real lesbian characters or relationships, just lesbian moments.
>>
>>8344492
It's queerbaiting.
>>
>>8344430
>>8344467
Isn't the grossness of the kiss dependant on the eyes of the beholder?

Wouldn't these two statements be saying that movies should be made for straight males?
>>
>>8340959
What is going on where is the gay
>>
>>8344552
Also another point: why is it not ok for a movie or any entertainment medium to take the viewer out of their comfort zone?
>>
>[[[asexuals]]]

>LGB/T
>>
I hope the Mexican makes the nig his bitch.
>>
>>8345236
It's LGBAITQ+ now
>>
>>8344561
This. I'm wat-ing here
>>
>>8346424
Finn and Poe are now officially a gay couple. I wonder what the writers will do for their "I love you! - I know." moment?
>>
>>8345351
I thought it was LGBTIAPBBQ+?
>>
File: IMG_1302.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>8344255
Checked.
Poe and Finn are a much cuter couple.
>>
>>8342176
>Mara Jade
>>
File: 13191514264.jpg (47KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
13191514264.jpg
47KB, 640x482px
>>8347921
So many possibilities to get fiance from ENTIRE UNIVERSE. So many CREATURES and HUMANOIDS out there... and he fell for this non appealing black guy. I understand if he would fell for muscular or handsome black guy (I would) but this is just below average looking guy. Heck even a lot of non human humanoids were more attractive than this nig.
>>
>>8344430
>the existence of homosexuality is ``sjw faggotry"

>>8351437
Not canon anymore?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.