[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Im curious, /LGBT/, Whats a thing your into (fetish, music,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

So Im curious, /LGBT/, Whats a thing your into (fetish, music, food, whatever) that you have no problem with but you get blowback from others?

Mine is finding fat people attractive (mostly women since I Im a lesbian for the most part but I would cuddle a bigger dude, no sex though). I only get blowback on the internet, though, which I find odd. Also, I like anchovies on pizza every once in a while. I get more surprised looks about the anchovies thing than anything else.
>>
>>8340306
Fetish:
I regularly find chubby guys attractive.
It got weird once when I dated an overweight guy that was trying to lose weight, I supported that effort because health reasons, but he was put off by me not being disgusted by his body.

Food:
Roma tomatoes are repulsive. The texture of a raw cut roma tomatoes is enough to make me gag, and people will wonder why I set them aside in sandwiches and salads.

Whatever:
I don't believe in any gods, and live in a red state, so most people that know that about me often try to square my beliefs with me being gay.
>>
I am very Catholic which get me blowback from the internet and some other assorted stupid people.
I am a centrist. So I am prolife but also pro-help for the poor etc. And that get me blowback from all weirdo extremists.
I'm a stay at home girlfriend. Blowback from other extreme feminist as well as misogynist.
I like stupid romance stories and manga and stuff. Blowback from internet.
>>
I think bald guys are cute.
I think hairy guys are hot, this includes back hair.
I think short guys are cute.
I think big noses are sexy.
I think overbites are ridiculously fucking hot.
I think chubby guys are cute as long as they have that firm "giant baby" look and don't saggy rolls of flesh that make them look like theyre melting.
I think fem guys are cute.

However, if I put all of those together in my head I'm kinda turned off.. so.. maybe just 2-3 of them and I'd be good.
>>
>>8340306
> anchovies
> lesbian
An consistent palate.
>>
>>8340463
> raw tomato texture
You made me shiver
>>
>>8340639
> that's me
> omg that's me
> ME
> all of them together
crey
>>
>>8340673
>An consistent palate.

What?
>>
>>8340470
>I'm a stay at home girlfriend.
Id love to be a stay at home girlfriend but I would feel guilty about just being the domestic party.

>I like stupid romance stories and manga and stuff. Blowback from internet.

The internet loves to hate everything.
>>
>>8340306
I like girls with thick eyebrows - natural unkempt kind not the drawn on kind
I like pale girls with blemishes and dark circles under their eyes
I like bruises and marks - especially on the feet of a dedicated ballerina
I really love violin hips where the hips dip in the middle from the pelvis then leg bone.

I think balding guys look cool - I think it comes form jack nicholson and steven ogg.

I like chilli crisps dipped in melted chocolate
>>
File: must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg (43KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg
43KB, 280x287px
>>8344093
do you also use opened cans of tuna fish as potpourri?
>>
>>8344093
Lesbian - pussy - fish - anchovies
>>
>>8344128
So what is the connection?
I just assumed this was some kind of weird joke I just always missed out on. Is it supposed to taste like fish? Ive never actually gone down on a girl and I read that the taste varies with the diet. Ugh, I feel like Im in high school all over again.
>>8344127
>do you also use opened cans of tuna fish as potpourri?

Hilarious. Although, I do like tuna salad. Actual tuna salad. God I feel like Im playing into my own ridicule here.
>>
>>8340306
blowback for fatty is partially deserved, fat people are less healthy, people you care about being less healthy should concern you. but this is murrica so if you're talking under 200 lbs then I cant be mad.
>>
>>8344548
> I only get blowback on the internet
>"blowback for fatty is partially deserved[...}"

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>8340470
You sound disgusting desu. Homicide when?
>>
>>8344104
>Id love to be a stay at home girlfriend but I would feel guilty about just being the domestic party.
I don't feel guilty at all (bf discouraged me from getting a job), but it is a bit scarier being a dependent. My life is tied up with his pretty deeply and the world can be a cruel place.

>>8344694
Mean
>>
>>8340639
>bald
>hairy
>big nose
>chubby (16%bf kinda builtfat)
>short (5'10'')
boy, i'm exactly ur type. too bad i fuckin hate myself
>>
>>8340306
>fetish
cuckquean and forced sissification (as the dom, i'm not interested in being feminized)
>music
k-pop and j-pop. /fit/ is my home board, so there are tons of lifting autists over there, but most people generally peg me as the angry metalhead immediately
>food
i can't fucking stand the texture of mushrooms. they're horrid. i also find leafy greens/fibrous veggies to be super bitter
>lifts
i train neck. neck curls and neck extensions for 3x25 for dat pitbull look. i never do it in the gym because wearing a fucking hardess and nodding a couple dozen times looks weird in a public setting
>>
>>8340306
> Whats a thing your into (fetish, music, food, whatever) that you have no problem with but you get blowback from others?
I enjoy depictions of guro-tier gore and physical/emotional suffering in fictional works, since they often have an emotional effect on me. I have no problem with adult-targeted fiction depicting sex, rape, racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia, etc., which puts me at odds with the modern society and SJW circles. The former is know for censoring stuff they consider "inappropriate", while the latter organizes harassment and systematic bullying of people who create such works.
>>8344548
You need to distinguish just being overweight(more body fat that is considered "beautiful", but no health risks) and actual obesity(health risks, noticeable physical impairment).
The negative attitude towards people who are nowadays considered overweight is a purely social and relatively modern thing, while obesity is a legit medical issue.
>>
>>8345660
>short (5'10'')
meme will end when?
>>
>>8340470
Yeah, no hope there. Not picking one side or the other means you're a fence-sitter to people nowadays. The idea that your ideology might have bits of both, or simply less extreme views is abhorrent.

I have my undergrad degree in political science and economics. I always say I'm nowhere near an expert in either, but I did learn enough to point out the bullshit on either side. It's lonely in the middle.
>>
>>8346192
when the average height around me is under 6'3''
>>
>>8346781
The tallest country in the world only has an average height of around 6ft. Get shorter friends.
>>
>>8346852
not just my friends, my entire town. there are 20 000 people here total, and every day i see someone who's between 6'6'' and 7' tall
>>
File: 1481374310030.jpg (299KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481374310030.jpg
299KB, 1000x700px
I have a smoking fetish. Obviously tons of people give me shit for smoking, and if I tried to ask someone to smoke to indulge me most people would call me a complete sociopath for trying to get people addicted.
>>
>>8347291
is it specifically cigarettes, or just smoking in general?
>>
File: 1456973702147 (1).jpg (70KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456973702147 (1).jpg
70KB, 599x600px
>>8347311
Mostly cigarettes. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some cigar stuff, but not often. Weed can sorta do it if it's a blunt, and vaping pretty much does nothing for me.
>>
>>8347319
what about joints? asking because i have super bad asthma, so being within 50 feet of any lit tobacco product gives me about a 50-50 shot of needing to be hospitalized. if i ever get with a girl with a similar fetish, i'd like to not die and be able to make her cum n all that
>>
File: 1467539591447.jpg (704KB, 766x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467539591447.jpg
704KB, 766x1000px
>>8347329
Maybe that could work. And yeah, the asthma thing really sucks, I didn't really get anywhere with her but I went on a date with a girl that was like that. A shame, she seemed into it if she could do it too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.