[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guys immediately stop talking to you after they fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tears.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>guys immediately stop talking to you after they fuck you
Why

Is it because I am so ugly?
>>
Because you're a worthless slut.
>>
>>8339331
Maybe. They may also just have been interested at the time and not anymore. Maybe they didn't like your personality, maybe they didn't like your smell.
>>
>>8339331
They only ever wanted the succ. Make them wait longer for the succ if you want to filter out male sluts.
>>
>>8339422
>Maybe they didn't like your personality, maybe they didn't like your smell.
Nobody likes me ;-;
>>
>>8339331

I think it's usually most likely >>8339435. Cis women often complain of this.
>>
>>8339480
just don't be a stupid little shit and expect to have relationships with the random men you fuck
people don't want to talk with some slut from the internet that they fucked
you've chosen the path of the whore, get used to being just a hole for dick lol
>>
>>8339331
either you were bad in bed or they think they were bad or had a tiny dick and were too insecure to want to fuck you again
>>
>why don't vapid whores want to date me after I give them the only thing they wanted from me?

>>8339422
>>8339604

are you role-playing virgins and/or women?
>>
>>8339620
no. how is it unreasonable to think they didn't call her because they didn't enjoy the sex? manwhores want to keep things regular once they find a hole they like
>>
>>8339331
Because you are too easy OP.

Be more selective and you'll get guys that actually care.
>>
It's so hard not be spiteful but I guess some people are fine necking as many people as they can
>>
>>8339797
sound advice honestly
>>
>>8339331
if they are anything like me they fucked you because they are too shy to leave

most of the time you meet someone and you dont really feel like you like them but you are about to fuck so you fuck, not because you wanted to but because thats how it went
I am a terrible person
>>
>>8340055
>I am a terrible person
yes you are, you filthy whore. kys
>>
>>8339331
You literally pooped on his cock.
You're a dirty little girl (male).
>>
File: Alisa_vs_Rabbit_1276158813.gif (71KB, 639x819px) Image search: [Google]
Alisa_vs_Rabbit_1276158813.gif
71KB, 639x819px
>>8339331
It's called pump and dump. Welcome to being a woman. Next time try not to spread your legs looking for a proxy for your father's love. Slut.
>>
>>8339387
>boring worthless slut
Ftfy
>>
>>8339331
what do you do with a puzzle after you finish it?
>>
>>8345908
Put it back in the box and then put my dick in the box and feel all the pieces massage my dick when I shake it
>>
>>8339480
quite disgusting tbqh. i'd never date a girl who fucks random men like that regularly.

sorry anon, clean up your act.
>>
>>8339331
It's because your personality doesn't appeal to them.
I mean I can chill and talk to most of the guys I hook up with.
Sometimes we have such interesting discussions that we don't even end up having sex.
I can tell that you're into anime so you're probably socially awkward.
Most gay men won't share the same interests as you so the conversation will be very limited.
Maybe talk to them first and see if your personalities are compatible?
Idk I don't have this problem, I have the reverse of wanting people to just get high with and have sex and them wanting to make it deeper.
It's a lie that people who use grindr have no depth to them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.