[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other mtfs who started out as androgynous but still turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Any other mtfs who started out as androgynous but still turned out unpassable? My face isn't exactly super ruined in fact it's feminine but something about it like the shape or bone structure or whatever is just distinctively alpha maleish.

When I started transitioning, I basically expected to get FFS before going full time and that I wouldn't go full-time unless I passed 100% but now I realize I have an unfixable face (long midface can't be fixed, the "expanded planes" or whatever can't be fixed) and I don't know what to do now.

Mom is like "Just bee yourself, kiddo :^)"
mtfg is like "Even cis women have long midfaces, hun *kisses on shenis* ;)"
And my psychologist is like "You look lk a wuman. Just go fulltime already :)"
But the mirror doesn't lie. I don't look like a woman 100% and I am extremely worried about "being found out" and called a faggot by the unforgiving public or something.

Barely passing is as bad as not passing at all because people often get more passive aggressive about it.
>>
>>8338704
Dude, just be yourself and stay confident.
Everything's gonna be alright.
>>
>>8338718
>:^)
>>
>>8338704
Just be my girlfriend OP :^)

how long?
>>
>>8338704
Post face.
>>
>>8338805
>how long
25 months.
>>
>>8338805
>>8338819
I straight up thought you were talking about the size of her dicc.
Kek, those manly hons tend to have big ones.
>>
In my experience, most people don't really pay much attention to what goes on around them; be yourself, be confident, and no one will care.
>>
I HATE that trans people still are afraid of not "passing" in 2017. Fuck bigots that make them feel afraid to BEE themselves.
>>
>>8338819
>tfw OP doesn't want to be my gf

>>8338842
fug off
>>
>>8338704
>But the mirror doesn't lie.
It might if you have an obsession about your looks. It starts getting to a point where all you can see are the flaws which makes you completely blind to your strengths.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTX-rkWpwVg
>>
Iktf fempai, can you live with yourself as a faggy male? That's what I'm doing, if I'm with my boyfriend people treat both of us like women minus pronouns so it's aiiight
>>
>>8339011
>can you live with yourself as a faggy male?
You mean as a femboy? Well, I am in boymode 24/7 (unless I go on a date) so basically that's what I am doing now?
>>
>>8338814
This desu.

Just block out your eyes if you're afraid of being recognized.
>>
>>8339082
Can you live with yourself as in live a somewhat fulfilling life despite not passing as female?
>>
>>8339664
Probably not. I can barely function in every day life tbHON.
>>
File: 1413137328821.gif (307KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1413137328821.gif
307KB, 500x519px
>>8338704
>any other mtfs who started out as androgynous but still turned out unpassable?
me
>>
>>8339758
Do you smoke weed by any chance?
>>
Can someone explain expanded facial planes to me?
>>
>>8338906
I can relate to this. It's like anorexia except it only makes my face look ugly whenever I see it.
>>
>>8338850
The expectation that they will eventually pass is the only reason why people transition. They want to be women, not trans women.
>>
Same, started of as feminine guy, now just look like an even more feminine guy.

It sucks because when you start, you look at yourself and think, "I'm girly, I'll surely end up at least close to passing if not outright passing eventually", only for fat redistribution to happen and for you to realize just how masculine your bone structure actually is.
>>
I don't know your situation, but we do tend to be way more judgmental of ourselves than anyone is judgmental of us. You probably just look like a below average woman to most people.
>>
MtF passing isn't real.
There's just delusional fools and the people they can trick.
>>
>>8338906
>>8340897
I have this too, take molly/coke/speed and look in the mirror, it gives you a more objective view.

They either do that or distort reality and you really do look unpassable, either way it alleviates dysphoria somewhat.
>>
>>8342863
Whatever lets you sleep at night
>>
>>8342863
If people are getting "tricked", isn't passing then real?
>>
show us your face please
>>
File: totes beuts.jpg (205KB, 1116x1903px) Image search: [Google]
totes beuts.jpg
205KB, 1116x1903px
Obviously ur bell didn't go off yet, hun. Hormones are very dangerous, u should stop taking them asap!!
Besides it's all psychological. If ur gonna tell urself that ur beautiful, feminine and passable then that's what u are! Try to believ in yousef more, Tgurly. ;)

Hugs and kisses,
Cynthia xoxo
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.