[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protip: If you are a hon and want to pass flawlessly, just move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Protip: If you are a hon and want to pass flawlessly, just move to the United Kingdom where 20 "lads" right at the airport will swarm you and say
>"luv, i'd shag a fit bird like you innit. 10/10 slag."
>>
>>8338485
i actually would shag a hon desu, not even joking
>>
>>8338485
how come I only ever get gendered male and as often as before transition then?
>>
>>8338504
You started off british.
>>
>>8338504
Robin im in love with you, im a secret admirer though, im too scared to ask you out
>>
>>8338485

>"luv, i'd shag a fit bird like you innit. 10/10 slag."

>tfw I feel flattered even though this is an imaginary working-class male of little education talking to me like I'm a whore
>>
>>8338507
This. Being British is basically a birth defect if you look at it from a universal point of view.
>>
>>8338548
i'm pretty decent, would you fly to the UK so i can rape you?
>>
>>8338485
>lads
you mean pakis
and then you get murdered when they find out you are trans cause religion of peace deems it haram

thanks but Ill use easier method to end my suffering
>>
>>8338665
if you want to die anyway why dont you give some ass before you do it atleast? dont be greedy
>>
>>8338665
>religion of peace deems it haram
WRONG

it is actually very halal (unless you do it for sexual purposes = a.k.a. you are an AGP)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
>There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). [a.k.a. HSTS]

>The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy. [a.k.a. AGP]
>>
>>8338567
Hitler wanted an alliance with them because he thought they were aryans
>>
>>8338716
Can't an AGP just frame her cross-gender identity in the same terms as the first type and be moral that way?

>the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate
AGP is at least as innate as HSTS.
>>
>>8338716
they dont even call them trannies over there, they just put them in a burka, give them hr + surgery (Forced) and change their documents to make them into women.

there is Zero cases of killing of trannies there by the state for religious reasons.
>>
>>8338747
hrt*
>>
>>8338716
>He went around to her and she spoke to him. He said to her, "Do not annoy me regarding Aisha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except Aisha."

>Abu Bakr requested permission from the prophet to enter when the prophet was lying down on Aisha's bed wearing her garment.
>Later, Uthman requested permission to enter to the prophet, so Muhammad sat up and told Aisha, "Take all the clothing that belongs to you."
>>
>>8338690
implying anyone wants my hon ass
just me and my dildo tonight
>>
>>8338891
>implying anyone wants my hon ass
i do you retard, let me fuck you idiot.
>>
>>8338851
idk about that hadith, but i know his wife had trans friends.
>>
>>8338851
yeah Muhammad was AGP faggot
>>
>>8338903
>his wife
Please be more specific.
>>
>>8338895
rude! and you would probably beat me up too
no one would want to hook up with such approach, sorry to be blunt
>>
>>8338912
yet >>8338716
>>
>>8338934
i'll treat you like a lady, and do you on silk sheets.
stop playing hard to get.
>>
>>8338934
cmon, you know you want it, why are you saying No to it, you and i both know you want it.
>>
File: Crona_x.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona_x.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>8338948
its all shit and giggles for you but I know I will never be treated like a lady since I will never look like one convincingly
>>
>>8339032
now you're making me feel bad too. let me buy you dinner, stop thinking lowly of yourself.

also give me some contact info (like a throwaway/disc)
>>
>>8339032
tfw waiting for reply for 24 minutes.
>>
>>8339153
Im sorry nothing will come out of it, forget it please
Im sure you kind find someone less broken and less ugly
>>
>>8339266
>Im sure you kind find someone less broken and less ugly
No
>Im sorry nothing will come out of it, forget it please
i dont think you know how determined i am. ive been waiting here refreshing the thread until you replied.
>>
>>8338504
legit if noel felding didnt exist people would call you female way more often
>>
>>8339510
i thought noel fielding was a girl though
Not even kidding
>>
>>8338716
Is this true?
If I convert to shia islam and move to Iran will the government pay for my transition?
I don't mind wearing a hijab if it means I am finally treated as a woman
>>
>>8339590
yes its true, you'll have to learn to speak persian though. or have a persian bf do the talking for you.

t.persian guy.
>>
>>8338716

>as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). [a.k.a. HSTS]

>implying HSTS are going to remain celibate or not prostitute themselves for SRS because sex is their only marketable skill

>>8338722

Britcuck detected. Saying "them" won't throw off suspicion.

>>8338915

lol

>>8339601

Sounds like you're offering her your services. Good luck with the hustle.
>>
>>8339642
>Sounds like you're offering her your services.
indeed i am
>>
>>8338638

A gentleman would pay for the trip.

>>8338891

>tfw worried about having my dildo found or being caught with it so I don't have one
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.