[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wut do my mom came to my place yesterday and out of nowhere said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4155.jpg (57KB, 960x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4155.jpg
57KB, 960x906px
Wut do my mom came to my place yesterday and out of nowhere said it's ok if you want to be a girl I said I didn't and she kept saying why are you lying and it's ok it's normal she said she would take me shopping and go to the spa and that she wants to pay for my boy bits to look like girl bits what do don't know what to say to her haven't spoken to her since, I'm thinking of going out as a girl just to try it
>>
>>8337797
Probably did not happen.

Assuming this is true, are you gender non conforming? Are you closeted mtf?
>>
File: caption042817-500x583.jpg (60KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
caption042817-500x583.jpg
60KB, 500x583px
>>8337797
are you trans?
did she look at your internet history and see /lgbt/ and started reading some threads and since they are all about trans she assumed you are trans too?
i mean, don't dress up like a girl if you're not trans, it will just confuse her even more.
be honest with her.
it sounds like she's trying to be understanding.
>>
>>8337850
>>8337827
I don't know if I am trans I probs am I cry when my facial hair grows
>>
>>8337797
>it's just like my forced feminization stories
This better end with you dolled up and getting buttfucked by your mom's cock, your mom's strap-on, your dad, your brother, random shemale, random woman with strap-on, random sissy or random man in that order of preference.
>>
>>8337797
Didn't you post this almost word for word on /b/? You just added that bit at the end.
>>
>>8338371
>getting buttfucked by your mom's cock
degenerate. [spoiler]not really[/spoiler]
>>
>>8337872
wew
>>
File: 1495553596322.jpg (75KB, 779x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495553596322.jpg
75KB, 779x708px
>>8337797
>>8337872
>I'm thinking of going out as a girl just to try it

I'm taking it you're a man.

You amputating your dick, wearing lipstick, injecting yourself with estrogen or wearing a dress won't make you a woman.
Sorry to break it to you pal, but you're a guy.
>>
>>8337872
dum hsts
>>
>>8338537
Would you reply with the exact same post to a guy who's thinking about dressing up as Spock for Halloween?
>You wearing pointy ears, a star fleet uniform and getting a bowl cut won't make you Vulcan.
>Sorry to break it to you pal, but you're a human.
He's thinking of dressing up, you autist.
>>
>>8338570

That's redundant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.