[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people have been murdered for being LGBT? How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

File: 1495591003918.jpg (389KB, 1280x1711px) Image search: [Google]
1495591003918.jpg
389KB, 1280x1711px
How many people have been murdered for being LGBT?

How many gay boys have killed themselves after having their brains electrocuted to cure them?

How many of the 40% of transgender youths who attempt suicide succeeded?

How many more closeted LGBT people killed themselves in shame?

>How many headlines did any of them get?
>>
>>8336125
The world only cares about little girls
>>
ANY deaths is too many.

>How many headlines did any of them get?
Uh probably plenty idk. Where do you count headlines? We had a whole news cycle dedicated to bullied youths (especially lgbt youths) killing themselves.
>>
>>8336125
Stop being a drama queen. We did get Orlando, let little girls get their own cultural enrichment too.
>>
>>8336125
49, don't you follow this shit?
>>
>>8336125
More among those with religious immigrant parents.
>>
File: 1459727891192.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1459727891192.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>muslim terrorists are OK because even if they kill little kids, lgbt still has deaths of kids who were too traumatized of someone calling them faggot once and not getting an iphone for christimas, something something, the patriarchy, something something white males

Found the CTR shill.
The world is waking up to the truth about islam and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>8336125
>waaah don't forget we're still more of a victim than you are

that's really fucking pathetic OP
>>
>>8336261
Fuck off you fat ugly cretin.
>>
>>8336676
Don't give him attention, just report.
>>
>>8336125
>>How many headlines did any of them get?
A comparable amount when they were killed in a terrorist attack like that little girl.

>being jelly of a dead 8 year old
>>
File: 1450168653015.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1450168653015.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>8336676
>>8336679
What's up with the h8, darlings. Isn't your "movement" about love and peace?
>>
>>8336164
Really, not many of them got headlines.

>>8336125
Well, this is terrorism, which is attempting to collapse society.
I don't mind if they use "think of the children" stuff, as long as they drive away the mudslims from our europe.
>>
>>8336125
Wow. What the hell is wrong with you? You seriously need to gain some perspective on things m8.
>>
>>8336913
If you care more about a tiny handful of cis girls than countless thousands of LGBT people it's you who needs to gain some perspective.
>>
>>8336125
please somebody explain what's going on
>>
>>8336155
>tfw you will never be the little girl
>>
>>8336125
They are the most privileged group of people.

It all plays a part of the manipulation techniques women are born with, on top of this they also have the sweet and innocence of a child like appearance and therefore gets many sympathetic voices. This combination is very dangerous as the majority of the population sees this as something angelic when in actuality it is straight up biased. It is uneven
>>
>>8339119

She's an 8 year old little kid what are you talking about? Not a "woman" and not privileged (nor are women privileged, ALSO many women ARE lgbt in fact women are more likely to be lgbt than men)
>>
>>8339129
>T. privileged cis womyn
>>
The LGBT need to be put into concentration camps and executed
>>
>>8339134

Women:

-Smaller
-Weaker
-Slower
-More prone to anxiety/depression
-Lower pain tolerance
-Periods are ridiculous, disgusting and painful
-Seen as less competent
-Motherhood penalties and pregnancy
-More prone to poverty

With little girl 8 years old you can scratch off periods/pregnancy but add extremely naive, even slower, even weaker, even smaller.

Oh wait what about ~female privilege~
-you might be totally weak but if a guy thinks you are hot he might help you move stuff.
-He might also try to get you drunk
-Easier to find a bf in general
-child support dollars wow time to retire.
>>
>>8339170
>p-please give me oppression points
>>
>>8339196

No you dumb weirdo, this is just biology and simple facts, and oppression points are useless unless you are trying to win some kind of feelings argument on tumblr.

"Female privilege" is such a crock. You think men rule the world because dumb luck? Coincidence? No. They did it because men have it way better. And if you say "well men are just smarter/more competent/more strong" then that is also part of having it better.
>>
>>8339213
>a slave is better than someone who does anything they want to
>>
>>8339129
>not privileged (nor are women privileged
Bring back eugenics.
>>
>>8336155
Well they are literally the future of our species.
>>
>>8336125
>loads of boys and girls get murdered
>only the girls get the headline
>>
>>8336125
Not enough, clearly
>>
>We should have frontpage news articles for trannies offing themselves

1: Reporting suicides causes copycat suicides because people learn they will get glorified and given a lot of attention when they die

2: I would rather laugh hysterically at an hero trannies.

3: The news covered that Orlando nightclub being shot up and dickgirls aren't the center of the universe. LGBT people being murdered does make the news.

4: The people that killed these little girls also want to murder you.

5: This 8 year old white girl is way cuter and more innocent than you, you know what you did.
>>
why are you turning a terrorist attack into your own little pity party, op?
>>
>>8336172
>>8345431
>Orlando
Yes, it made the news. It was one thing that was bad enough, but
>Now they kill our little girls
>>
>>8336125
If people kill themselves others have no obligation to care, they made the choice
>>
>>8348681
Of course little girls, the foundation for the future of society, would be more valuable to a tribe than grown men who refuse to breed
>>
>>8348998
Why only go half way with your cruelty? No one has any obligation to care about anyone, as far as nature or the species is concerned, only the strong survive and only my own genes matter.
>>
File: 1446428670739.png (252KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1446428670739.png
252KB, 688x631px
>>8336676
>>8336679
Not that guy, but you must be shaking so hard right now.
>>
File: 1471469743469.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471469743469.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
>>8339129
>women aren't privileged
>>
>>8349462
Well your own genes and those of people genetically similar to you, thus why people were more upset over these girls, as they have a mugger greater chance of having children and carrying on the future of the tribe than a homosexual or tranny
>>
>>8336871
It's about acquiring equal rights for LGBT individuals, any other goal, such as love and peace, are either merely convenient or purely circumstantial.

Regarding the OP, context is key. Suicide isn't seen as a concerning issue because the person in question chooses to die, while terrorism presents a much more active, focused threat.

to make a long story short, terrorism's goal is to terrify, obviously, and this terror can very easily be molded into moral outrage, which is profitable, so news are going to be made it.
>>
>>8339225
>women do everything they want to
Ah yes, that's why there's geographical region (middle east) where women have barely any rights at all, obviously they're just privileged!

I mean, it's not like sex trafficking, forced prostitution, domestic violence, or really any bad things happen to women.

Obvious sarcasm aside, I'm not saying western women are oppressed, but to act like they're privileged just to be contrarian is moronic.
>>
>>8336920
TERRORISM YOU DUMB CUNT!
THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE SHE WAS A VICTIM OF TERRORISM!
WILL PUTTING IT IN BIG LETTERS EASE THE MESSAGE INTO YOUR THICK SKULL, OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE A DRAWING FOR YOUR RETARDED ASS TO COMPREHEND THIS.
>>
>>8336125
The LGBT death toll is incredibly small compared the devastation left in the wake of Islamic invasion of the West. They throw fags off of buildings in Syria and Iraq. Saudi Arabia beheads them. Iran hangs them. Now, they flood into Europe and the rest of the West and they HATE you.

They are already killing gays and transsexuals. They massacred the Orlando Pulse night club. They murdered transwomen in the streets of Germany. I went to Stonewall in Manhattan shortly after Pulse and the sheer amount of cops they had defending the LGBT community that day was insane because Muslims want to slaughter us all.
>>
>>8336920
People tend to care more about "their own people" (muh nationalism)
>>
>>8348681
No fucking shit. Straight, Cis Men have known this for years. Hell, even as a Bisexual man, I know that as a man, you're seen as expendable in the eyes of society as a whole. We're more likely to die from war or an industrial accident, we have to shoulder a lot load and blame for the socipathetic element of our group, we're most likely to get rape if you count the prison stats, and we're more likely to lose custody of our kids if we ever get a divorce. So yeah, you're now figuring out that you're worthless? Welcome to the club.
>>
>>8350063
i hate it : (
>>
>>8343611
yeah except the dark ones
>>
>>8343611
It takes two to tango.
>>
>>8339213
>Men have it better
Let's get primitive anon
>Males in a primitives society do all the dangerous work
>Women are safe and raise kids
Your half of the specie never made an effort to evolve themself. You stayed the same as surviving makes became stronger and smarter.
Female privilege is literally that you can do fuck all until you actually want something and then chances are that you will get the thing.
But you're /still/ unhappy because you know subconsciously that you did no work for it and thus you can't enjoy the feeling you achieved something unlike up-to-date who slew the mammoth by throwing a rock at it's head instead of it's legs.

Once again and as always. Majority of men actually worked for their standing
>>
>>8357253
Auto erect fucked up my cave man name but my point stands
>>
>>8357253
This is also why women are largely against the concept of merit
It means they'd have to /do/ something that doesn't involve using their body.
>>
>>8336125
anon...seriously?how gross is that.
>>
>>8360119
?
>>
>>8357253

Whatever, that has nothing to do with modern day in which case women have everything stacked up against them. And being a woman is all about survival.
>>
>>8360231
>modern day in which case women have everything stacked up against them
???
>>
>>8336261
Don't know why your mixing up different issues there. I'm a mtf who also believe that we have an Islamist problem, peaceful majority my ass. Half my family is also living in "moderate" turkey. Even though my family genuinely is moderate.
And fuck Clinton she is as crooked as they get.

Bet you have no fucking idea what to make of me.
>>
>>8360231
women are the most privileged people on the planet
>>
>>8336125
>How many people have been murdered for being LGBT?
>How many gay boys have killed themselves after having their brains electrocuted to cure them?
>How many of the 40% of transgender youths who attempt suicide succeeded?
>How many more closeted LGBT people killed themselves in shame?
All stats show that since 1970, the time in which the APA was taken over by homosexual activists, people who identify as gay have been increasing their rate of suicide even as acceptance for their lifestyle choices increased proving that gays kill themselves because they're unhappy with being gay. Not because the world told them it harmful and unnatural. Try a new failed liberal talking point.
>>
>>8363726
I've never met a gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender that hasn't been harassed or assaulted for being different.
>>
>>8363726
Why are they unhappy with being gay?
>>
>>8363748
You need to meet more LGBTQCIAPLMNOWXYZ people then since the 1970s called and wants it gay sexual harassment back.
>>
>>8360250; >>8363538 see >>8339170

>>8363761
I know its harder to have kids at least. Adoption is a pain in the ass and most women wouldn't want to marry a gay guy (or vice versa).
>>
>>8363761
it stems from the facts that as much as you force and pretend that being gay is normal your spirit knows better and is often in direct conflict making it a daily struggle. In the past 40+ years there has been a chorus of people that state "if you pretend hard enough that it is normal you might feel that it is normal and if you don't it's all President Trump's fault if you listen to anderson cooper.
>>
>>8363764
Listen to their life stories. Especially when young. Most LGBTs had some harassing, beating, or abuse done to them by family or schoolmates.
>>
>>8363767
I seriously doubt the majority of gay male suicides were because it was difficult for them to adopt kids and date women.
Thats flat out fucking retarded.

>>8363778
Why would someone force and pretend that being gay is normal and fight their own spirit if it makes their lives a struggle?
>>
>>8343611
Because women can reproduce in their own.

The future will make procreation as we know it obsolete anyways.
>>
>>8363808

I didn't say it was I am a different anon. I do imagine it causes a lot of pain to never have a real family etc.
>>
>>8363817
>The future will make procreation as we know it obsolete anyways.
Hahahahaha...billary clinton campaign-style coughing fit....Hahahahahahaha
You're funny because you're a fucking moron. What proof leads you to believe that women will crave science over cock just to be a single parent?
!!**beeboobeeboo**!! Liberal retard alert! !!**beeboobeeboo**!!
>>
>>8363805
I've been a fag in Alabama for 52 years and counting. I don't have attention-getting sob stories like y'all say we do. Care to try again and use more factual statements like it's pretty rare to hear those kind of stories just like no black person you know was ever at a lynching. Your liberal hyperbole is fun to real just wildly inaccurate.
>>
>>8363850
>a fag in Alabama for 52 years and counting

this explains literally everything

>I don't have attention-getting sob stories

thank fucking god, youre an obnoxious enough attention-whore as it is.
>>
>>8363859
So, you still ain't shown us in full detail how 'death by dignity' works by streaming your experience on facebook live so until you do you don't have anything to add to the world. your mommy has a new diaper and bottle ready for you because you're never going to be able to live without her daily care for you since all you seem to do is spill liberal shit out of your body endlessly. Shit-baby needs to be aborted.
>>
>>8363874
>!!**beeboobeeboo**!! Liberal retard alert! !!**beeboobeeboo**!!
>>
>>8363874
Does your spirit tell you that that complete abortion of an attempt at wit was normal?
>>
>>8363891
4chan liberal butt hurt is funny. Don't you have an anime character to fuck then marry on fagbook live?
>>
>>8364050
Take your meds, grandpa.
>>
>>8364076
I hit a nerve since you just got divorced from your genderless anime sprite. You know you can get free death by dignity pills at the local gay health clinic. It's a liberal-politician endorsed entitlement and we all know liberals all love endless free shit! What's hold you back genderless granny? Bloomers in a wad again?
>>
>>8364141
Take your meds, grandpa.
>>
>>8336125
the fact that you think these two things are equivalent is ridiculous
>>
>>8364149
>Your Bloomers are in a wad gurl
>>
I can't stand the defense of Islam by LGBT people. They want you dead, you are literally an abomination unto god according to the tenants of their religion.

I could never step foot into an Islamic-dominated country without being murdered. I would be thrown off of a building simply for how I choose to present myself and whom I choose to love.

There's no defending that. The "Peaceful majority" of Islam needs to realize that, even if they are peaceful, their religion holds barbaric tenants and has been corrupted by violent people who are eager to shed blood of those they find heretical, and distance themselves from it as far as they can. If they aren't barbarians, they will understand that the lives of other people is worth more than their faith.

There may be peaceful Islamic people, but Islam is not a religion of peace.
>>
>>8363850
First, I said most, not all. Second I've found many who have issues remembering their childhood often can recall abuse or harassment when asked simple non leading questions like "What do you think of your dad?" or "How was grade school?" while under hypnosis. Thankfully we're getting more an more young who were treated nice by family and relatives, but often still they get harassment out in the community or at school. Thankfully we're getting more an more young who were treated nice by family and relatives, but often still they get harassment out in the community or at school.

I bet you don't commonly walk down the street arm in arm or holding hands with your partner. Why not?
>>
>>8360427
>Don't know why your mixing up different issues there
The OP is employing a shill CTR tactic known as misdirection, so that instead of talking about a muslims blowing up in a concert for little kids, people end up talking about something else. In this case, gays who were bullied and killed themselves, which is another topic to be discussed separately from this.
>>
>>8364949
OP's talking about the double standard about how LGBT people are cared the least about and girls the most.
>>
File: 1487341908519.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487341908519.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>8336125
Jesus Christ, op.
People were killed on that concert. The title(s) probably should've been "They're killing our people" because that's what is being done.
But using a tragedy to bitch about LGBT people not being represented in tragedies is pathetic because:
A) It's objectively not true
B) Things that you've listed have nothing to do with terrorist attacks

It's like when BLM movement was bitching about how Orlando shooting got more media coverage than them. People like you are the ones that are further alienating LGBT community from general public.

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.
>>
>>8364242
>tenants

If you want to be an iconoclast you need to avoid such normie errors.
>>
I'm sure I'm not the only gay person who was glad that rich straight kids died.
>>
>>8366033
Don't assume the identity of 8 year olds, bigot.
>>
>>8366028
Spelling errors don't replace facts. Nice try fag.
>>
>>8336125
>How many people have been murdered for being LGBT?

probably a lot in muslim countries lmao
>>
>>8339142
At least then I'd get to die
>>
>>8336261
>frogposting tripfag is an idiot who whines about muh patriarchy
Holy shit who would ever have guessed?
>>
>>8373924
Nice try feminist scum. Take your female privilege outa here.
>>
>>8336125
suicides don't deserve headlines
they don't deserve any attention

what needs attention is that you shouldn't kill yourself because of some stupid ass self made reason
nothing more

kill yourself, OP
>>
The fucked part is people their own age rarely bully them as they just get ignored. It's adults teachers people they respect telling them they are abominations.

For once it isn't the kids being assholes as it is adults being bigots.
>>
>>8336125
Sandniggers are dangerous, white straight people dont give a shit about faggots dykes trannies and the lesser races.
>>
>>8381248
Examples?
>>
>>8381248
the older generations will eventually die off.
>>
>>8381181
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
>>8336125
Not enough
>>
>>8336125
We're lgbt.
The cishets do not care about us.
Never did.
If the cishet didn't fancy itself as a civilised being, we'd have been homocausted centuries ago.

In fact many even openly state that they want to.
>>
>>8363726
>gays kill themselves because they're unhappy with being gay. Not because the world told them it harmful and unnatural.

You deserve a gold medal in mental gymnastics.
>>
>>8393469
would a black guy kill himself because he feels lonely in a place like china?
Loneliness it's a very strong feeling.
>>
>>8393526
Why are people lonely?
Could it be because other people avoid them out of prejudice?
>>
Do you really want a headline from those vipers we call newspapers and media organisations? It'd amount to a hollow recognition.

I've reached a point that whatever they end up writing their inane nonsense about is an almost automatic insult to the subject itself.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.