[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no sissy feminine bottomfag that will let me use them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: sad drape.png (514KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
sad drape.png
514KB, 899x677px
>tfw no sissy feminine bottomfag that will let me use them as a cum dump while I close my eyes and won't make things weird by trying to get me to touch their penis

Is that really asking the world?
>>
>>8335207
You want to fuck him but won't even touch his dick?

Sounds like you'd be a boring top for a "sissy feminine bottomfag". Find a tranny instead.
>>
>>8335207
Sounds alright to me, I never really use my penis anyway
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD FUCK A PERSON IN THE ASS AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE GODDAMN COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH AROUND!
>>
>>8335207
I'm a tranny and my biggest kink is being bounded and made into a living sex doll. And I'm just going to stroll through here teasing you.
>>
>>8335207
How attractive are you?
>>
I'm not a sissy, I'm trans but I love being dressed up to the 9s. I don't like my dick being touched though.
You got Kik or email?
>>
The internet/irl is swarming with femboys/transgirls who wanna get dicked down and treated like a fuck toy (myself included) so ur doing something wrong.
>>
>>8338194
>The internet/irl is swarming with femboys/transgirls
where the fuck are they, i want one
>>
>>8338211
4chan
>>
>>8338236
where on 4chan, how do i get them?
>>
>>8338236
>>8338246
Answer me god damn it! i need to know!
>>
>>8338246
>>8338275
become a tripfag
>>
>>8338279
i'm not some chaser tripfag, i'd rather die than resort to that.

i've had a couple gf's sex was great but they were shit to chill with, i need a friend to chill with where the sex is also great. last time i did that was with this femboy and he moved country. plus i dont like touching dicks, only doing anal.
>>
>>8338291
>i need a friend
No retard, you want someone to fuck.

You can never have both at once and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>8338211
What country/state are you from? Will drop kik if nearby
>>
>>8338301
>you want someone to fuck.
????
if i wanted someone to fuck i'd just use tinder and get a hookup, or go to the bar. its not difficult.

i specifically said i wanted a friend to chill with, that i could also fuck (and not get pregnant), and someone who would let me do anal with them and not turn it down.
>>
>>8338303
The United Kingdom
>>
>>8338312
Too far lad sorry :(
>>
>>8338318
no one lives in this god forsaken country i swear
>>
Ew @ all these thirsty AF AGPs hitting on an obvious neckbeard loser on 4chan.
Is it really that hard for you hon bitches to get dick?
Fuck you must be fugly.

Wtf is with you autistic retards and using the word sissy anyway?
>>
>>8337504
where are you from?
>>
>>8338353
South of England.
>>
>>8335207
Is that not every gay bideo on xtube? Search "str8 anon" or "craigslist anon" or something. Fuck, Jimmy.
>>
>>8340706
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8338211
reddit, unironically
>>
>>8335229
heh
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.