[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf tells me she likes feminine guys, so i shouldnt have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: xvls.png (647KB, 755x1215px) Image search: [Google]
xvls.png
647KB, 755x1215px
>gf tells me she likes feminine guys, so i shouldnt have to worry about being masculine
>dumps me and says she likes masculine guys now, and that its okay because she's allowed to change her mind
>"you can be my best friend xd"

???

also keeps telling me i wont be happy unless i transition
>>
>>8334494
At least she doesn't try to stop you transitioning because she prefers masculine guys.

Lots of girls like messing around with other girls on the side anyway.
>>
>>8334494
>bitches be crazy
No shit, man.
>>
>>8334494
lel

thats womyn for you
>>
>>8334494
At least she still wants to be friends and if you're trans having someone to be there for you really helps.
>>
go back to your board, /r9k/-kun
>>
>>8334579
they have a girlfriend they are hardly /r9k/ material
>>
>>8334593
>they have a girlfriend
Not anymore!
>>
>>8334494
Well if you transition would you be interested in dating me? I wont leave you for Stacey.
>>
>>8334569
fair enough. just hurts though.

>>8334610
eh, im not really feminine in terms of looks. mostly just personality.
>>
>>8334618
protip don't be friends with her
>>
>>8334494
Are you mtf or does she think you're trans?
>>
>>8335269
pro-er tip: tell her she's a bitch and never contact her again. Transition into the qtest trap and return to her doorstep with a Chad bf, call her a nigger, and leave again.
>>
>>8335301
Why though? Even if my ex broke up with me we could still be friends I'm not vindictive. On top of that she wants to help her transition.
>>
>>8335284
She's a femboy.
>>
>>8335306
Being a spiteful cunt is the only way to win life. Build relationships with people only to torture and warp their psyche.
>>
>>8334494
Are you a femboy?
>>
>>8334618
>mostly just personality.
so you are just a little faggot but look like a normal dudely dude?
>>
>>8335301
better yet, return to her doorstep with HER chad bf
>>
>>8334618
>eh, im not really feminine in terms of looks. mostly just personality.
The personality thing is what means you're probably a tranny.
>>
She is allowed to change her mind. Its not like you were married to her.

Find someone better for you, and don't be her "best friend xd". She hurt you and I find those post-relationship ""friendships"" just give a dumpee too much hope.
>>
File: 85-85-858-58.png (294KB, 316x444px) Image search: [Google]
85-85-858-58.png
294KB, 316x444px
>>8334494
>>8334618
>>8336179
yeah by feminine male she probably meant a guy that looks feminine, and not a subby weak "boy" with the mind of a tranny
(end ironic tranny posting)
think of a feminine cute guy like a kpop singer guy, thats what she probably means by feminine male (someone who is a cute guy but still has at least a somewhat masculine personality)
also maybe she hadnt experience dating a feminine male before and realized it wasnt what she wanted or thought it would be like.
>>
>>8334494
Girls don't like feminine boys.
GUYS like feminine boys. Lube up that ass-pussy, boy.
>>
>>8336295
Girls don't like feminine boys.

lol
how wrong you are
>>
>>8336348

lol he's right. Come the fuck on, there's a reason why masculinity developed. Its called sexual selection. Most women aren't lesbians and don't want to be.
>>
>>8336360
wonder why girls flocked to me then when i was an effeminate boy and all wanted to fuck me
>>
>>8334494
She never really liked you being feminine, she just didnt want you appealing to other women
Like when a women says "dont go to the gym baby im fine with your fat belly"
Shes not really fine with the fat belly she just dont want you to improve and leave her
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.