[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i'm a repressing tranny and i'm wondering is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1494740981768.jpg (67KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494740981768.jpg
67KB, 600x562px
so i'm a repressing tranny and i'm wondering is there any way to just be gay and get over wanting to be a girl? i've been living as a gay bottom for years because it makes me feel somewhat like a girl and it's so much easier to be gay than to be trans. not to mention i'm 25 now and i have a masculine face. the thing is i can't escape thinking about transitioning and wanting to be a girl. am i just cursed to feel like this my whole life? before you tell me to just transition i have a masculine face and i'm old unless surgery is like magic i will never be more than a hon.
>>
find a partner who lets you be a girl with them. for some people that's enough.
>>
>>8334417
The feelings never go away. I'm 27 and still have the feels and I did the same thing you tried and tried being a gay bottom exclusively. Started self-medding awhile ago but my life has always been such a mess that this is pretty much just another thing to fuck over my life now.
>>
>>8334424
it's not as easy as you might think.

>>8334427
that's pretty shitty my life has been a mess as well. i don't know if i could actually get myself to try to transition knowing how i look and how long i waited.
>>
>>8334417
>>8334427
Maybe try being more feminine than just a gay bottom? Dressing up 24/7, taking a feminine role socially with your bf, being open with him about wanting to be treated as a girl, etc?
>>
>>8334424
for most people its not
I cant even see my hands without feeling mildly dysphoric
>>
>>8334424
How do you explain to someone that you want to be treated like a girl?
>>
>>8334449
I've already been seeing a guy and he treats me like that I guess. I don't know how he's supposed to 'treat me like a girl' other than sticking his dick in my butt. I'm a lot smaller than him which helps a lot though.
But even when we have sex and he enjoys it I still feel bad cause I feel like I'm really ugly and there's no way any guy should enjoy fucking my skinny man ass.
>>
>>8334521
>I don't know how he's supposed to 'treat me like a girl' other than sticking his dick in my butt.
Any gender role stuff. Who fetches beer for whom?

>I still feel bad cause I feel like I'm really ugly
You have to stop thinking like that and accept his love for what it is. Don't think about your appearance, just love feeling feminine with him and his affection.
>>
>>8334540
Well I've never really done much in the way of gender roles, it seems to just be whatever each person wants. I'm usually always little spoon and stuff like that though.
Would love to be more fem but unfortunately the world hates fem guys. It'd really limit my job prospects since most places don't like stuff like long hair and most jobs involving customers or clients always want you to be pretty gender conforming. I've had to leave jobs in the past due to being too fem, managers and stuff just didn't like me and long hair was a huge huge issue as well.
It's more that stuff like crossdressing just depresses me now. I liked doing it while young because I could pass a girl really easy and I liked being fem. I can't do drag cause I'm not extroverted in even the slightest so it's hard to bring it up to people that I just want to dress like a girl and chill lol
>>
>>8334653
>It's more that stuff like crossdressing just depresses me now. I liked doing it while young because I could pass a girl really easy and I liked being fem
i know this feel all too well
>>
>>8334653
>I'm usually always little spoon and stuff like that though.
Then that might be what works for you and your feeling of femininity. If you don't feel feminine enough, think of more things you can do like that.

>but unfortunately the world hates fem guys. It'd really limit my job prospects
Enjoy it at home with your boyfriend and go androgynous mode the rest of the time.

>I've had to leave jobs in the past due to being too fem, managers and stuff just didn't like me and long hair was a huge huge issue as well.
How were you too fem?

What was the problem with long hair?
>>
>>8334417
Just fucking get over it.

Nobody's happy in their body. Nobody's happy with who they are. We all want to change things about ourselves. I want to be taller and my dick to be 500 inches longer, but i can't do shit about those. So do i cry and be sad all day. No, i get over it. I make the most of what i have.

The BEST way to feel good about yourself and your body is to be healthy. (I know i don't know anything about you, but arguments sake) proper exercise, a healthy diet, a proper sleep cycle and a positive attitude will make you feel 1000%. Even with any shortcomings u think u might have, you will feel incredibly energetic, efficient and above all happy, when you start being healthy.

Also stop acting like a faggot (cause that's gay) and just start acting like a normal person.
>>
>>8334698
Customers, coworkers, managers, etc. always commented on the fact that I removed body hair and stuff, people always said I was too thin and weak and that it was inappropriate for guys, and long hair was just an issue because it was a sales position which means straying too far from the alpha male physique and personality is basically a fast way to getting fired.
The annoying thing is people started so many rumours about me being gay and a lot of people would snicker about it behind my back and such but I wasn't even exactly closeted I just had no idea of the rumours and nobody ever really asked me about it, they'd rather just spread shit behind my back.
>>
>>8334718
i wont lie i was pretty fit for awhile and it didn't help at all. the only thing i didn't have is a positive attitude but thats just impossible for me at this point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.