[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ever a point for mtfs where they were passing, finally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Is there ever a point for mtfs where they were passing, finally, and men start to act more condescending/talk down to them? Do transgirls meeting new men experience sexism? I would feel so vindicated if there as a point where mtfs were like "oh my God men are HORRIBLE, when do they stop TALKING ABOUT THEIR NOVELS"

What about the other way around? When ftms start to pass, do people suddenly act as if the same person is more competent/knows what they're doing? Do passing ftms benefit from sexism?
>>
>>8334384
>Do passing ftms benefit from sexism?
No, passing MTFs do.
>>
>>8334384
Guys always kind of talk down to you if you're short and scrawny. Maybe it will get worse if I pass I suppose.
>>
>>8334384
Yes. I get talked down to by men who are shorter than me. It's a weird, and very annoying, experience. I catch men staring at my tits or my ass when I watch them in reflections, and I dress very modestly.

My husband is FtM and almost a foot shorter than me. People listen to him and generally just pay more attention to what he says. When we go out, he's always handed the bill.

All the normal sexism you'd expect happens and it's kind of funny when you've got a MtF and FtM in the equation.

Special bonus: Your very obvious man-hating feminist looking women always talk to me and ignore him completely, without fail.
>>
>>8334472
Bonus: Women compliment me but never him.
Men compliment him but never me.
>>
>>8334472
So, was it nice the first few times people checked you out? And then did it start to get annoying shortly after? Or was it annoying right away?
>>
>>8334507
Confusing at first, then it started to feel skeevy in this really awful way. It's like a cold, slimy, sick feeling in your stomach.
>>
>>8334472
>All the normal sexism you'd expect happens
More examples?
>>
>>8334822
Men assume I don't know how things work and argue with me over things I'm factually correct about, that never used to happen. Even my spouse does that.

I can't be legitimately upset about something, I'm just "being emotional" or being bitchy or whatever.

I'm expected to instantly like children (Even though I do, it's odd that people now assume I like them by default).

I dunno what you want anon, proof that sexism is still alive or...? What's your angle?
>>
>>8334862
>I can't be legitimately upset about something, I'm just "being emotional" or being bitchy or whatever.
But on the other hand I expect your husband gets the reverse treatment, being expected to stay calm and not be upset even when it is legitimate.

>I dunno what you want anon, proof that sexism is still alive or...? What's your angle?
I want to know the different kinds of sexism that happen.
>>
>>8334884
Yeah, pretty much. I've also had women try very hard not to laugh when I've told them my husband is that much shorter than me. The height thing isn't a meme, women really do seem to think so little of short men. I've seen him get thrown dirty looks when I pay for things.

Another thing...I've noticed men get salty when I blatantly ignore flirting at work. I dunno what exactly what to call that, I don't want to go full-on and say entitlement to women is a thing but it's crazy weird when they get visibly annoyed that a married chick with a ring ignores it.
>>
>>8334939
>I don't want to go full-on and say entitlement to women is a thing
That's what it sounds like. What reaction would they expect if she isn't interested?
>>
>>8335007
I dunno anon, I don't understand how most men think.
>>
>>8334813
>a cold, slimy, sick feeling
Jeez, Anon. Why does it cause you that much distress to notice people admiring your body? Don't you understand beautiful people are meant to be admired?
>>
>>8335055
Because deep down I feel ugly and only see flaws in the mirror most days. It doesn't matter that everyone around me disagrees with me, I can't stop feeling that way. I don't whine about it or tell people they're wrong, but it's how I truly feel at my core. It's a bad loop of depressive thinking that I'm slowly learning to stop indulging, but it's hard.

Otherwise I'm sorry but it's just how I feel, I can't really help that. It probably stems from sexual abuse I suffered as a child.
>>
>>8335100
On second thought the abuse is really likely it. I don't care when my female coworkers do it or playfully flirt at me. Chalk another one up for sexism, I guess I'm a little sexist too.
>>
>>8335100
>>8335116
I'm very sorry to hear that you were abused, and that you feel low about your appearance... I wish you the best of luck in thinking the way you want to think. I certainly know that's not an easy thing to achieve.
>>
>>8335136
Thank you for taking me seriously. I'm ashamed to admit that I honestly expected to not be.
>>
>>8334384
>when do they stop TALKING ABOUT THEIR NOVELS
when you stop living in portland or whatever hipster-feminist hell you're from
>>
>>8334472
>>8334862
>>8334939

See I dont get this talking down to women thing, normie men are really quite dickheaded sometimes.

I actually listen to women and respect their insight if they appear knowledgable about a subject.

The idea of macking on married women and being butt hurt that their non reciptive? Ridiculous.

Maybe its because i'm a non transitioned transbian rather than a conventional cishet dude? Ive always felt different from normie men. I still love checking women out though cant help it.

As for the height thing, how tall is your hubby?
>>
>>8335651

He's 5'3"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.