[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should all children be put on puberty blockers and HRT just as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1495551040789.jpg (184KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495551040789.jpg
184KB, 1024x768px
Should all children be put on puberty blockers and HRT just as a precaution? Besides the fact that it benefits transpeople, the fact that it induces androgyny means that it helps to alleviate gender sterotyping, castes, roles etc. as well as granting a larger range of freedom of gender expression.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>8334354
I would be ok with it but do i think it should happen? no
>>
File: tmp_21785-eb4758370896.jpg (64KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21785-eb4758370896.jpg
64KB, 654x539px
The whole world doesn't need to accommodate for your mental illness and twisted views on gender.
>>
Is st vincent still with cara? I saw other pictures where she is with Kristen Stewart
>>
>Let's make a generation of castrato! What could possibly go wrong?

I'd invest in opera hard the day this news hit.
>>
>>8334354
This will happen one day but not anytime soon. Give it another thousand years before humanity is ready to abandon dimorphism.
>>
>>8334354
I would be okay with it, but I don't know it's appropriate.
I think it would just be better for children to have more education and exploration of gender earlier on.
>>
>>8334454
Annie and Cara broke up ages ago, and Annie isn't with K.Stew either.
Idk who she's dating right now.
>>
>>8334580
But it wouldn't be abandoned? It would just be put on hold…
>>
>>8334354
I'm gay and I approve this notion desu.

>tfw you were forced to go through male puberty and internalize the male gender
>>
>>8334635
Your gay but you think you only identify as male because you didn't transition early?
>>
Yes absolutely. Children are in general way too young to make life altering decisions like what puberty they will be stuck with for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>8334831
agreed
>>
>>8334354
totalitarian/10
>>
>>8334815
I would have liked to have the option of not being male
>>
>>8334354
Children are also too young to decide their race or nationality. How would you fix that?
>>
>>8335214
Do you think you'd have taken it? How do you feel about being male now?
>>
>>8334354

No. Even giving just puberty blockers is too much. Instead, I propose a yearly mental health check-up, just like a yearly physical you get every year. This way, not only do you spot all trannies early (AGP and HSTS), but you can also spot other problem areas that cis children will have, such as abuse, bullying, shyness, pessimistic attitudes, etc. early before they grow into huge issues. That is, before the child grows into an /r9k/ NEET or a criminal.

It's time we start noticing that mental health as at least as important as physical health. Because if one is perfect while the other's in the gutter, without intervention, the natural course is for the healthier aspect of a person's well being to follow into the pit of the sicker aspect.
>>
>>8335483
If AGP's most direct manifestation is sexual, blockers won't necessarily help spot them.
>>
>>8335483
That sounds nice, but I don't think there are any known predictors/indicators of transness. Gut feelings of psychologists aren't good enough because, as far as I know, none of them have produced statistics on their predictions (i.e., "of the N randomly sampled children I predicted to be trans, X% independently came out as trans later in life"). And even if there were statistics, it's a nontransferable skill.
>>
>>8335483
That wouldn't work because if they thought it was wrong they would lie and no one would be able to detect it.
>>
>>8334454
>>8334622
And Kristen Stewart is dating Stella Maxwell right now.
>>
>>8334354
holy shit.
she is starting to look like rosie o'donnell
is there something about eating pussy that makes you look like that?
>>
>>8337744
Cara Delevingne always looked weird, she's stealth trans, she transitioned very early
>>
>>8334354
>all children
All non-white children, you mean. Yes, that would be a fantastic idea. Just imagine all of those brown and Asian traps to fuck.
>>
That would render males infertile and kill sexual reproduction.

Men would need sperm cells made from their stem cells and we'd go extinct if civilization collapsed.
>>
>>8337773
No way is cara trans.
>>
>>8338280
i agree.

or do you mean the celebrity?
>>
>>8334354
This would be completely fooked up, but I wouldn't mind it.
Actually, I kinda want it to happen.

We need to pick kids with the best genes and leave them out of it.
Instead, we raise them to be professional breeders.
More girls are needed since 1 man can impregnate several women.
All these girls will be perpetually pregnant and an even smaller number of guys will impregnate them.
I say we put 99% of boys and 90% of girls on hrt and see what happens.
That would be a world I'd love to live in.
>>
>>8338290
The celeb...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.