[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >A Psuedo Legendary Pokémon Trannytar >I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ziek.png (170KB, 366x365px) Image search: [Google]
ziek.png
170KB, 366x365px
>Be me
>A Psuedo Legendary Pokémon Trannytar
>I'll never be a cis woman
>I wasn't born cis
>I never got to experience cis things like periods and i'll never experience pregnancy
>I'll have to associate myself with a terrible tranny community for the rest of my life
>Will still pray to wake up as a real woman
>Do this every night since I was 16
>Still nothing, despite being a good person
>Still a freak and a monster for the rest of my days

God hates me
>>
>>8334215
you aint a freak
>>
>>8334215
Who are you praying to? Maybe it's the wrong god! Why not try praying to one of the thousands of other gods people worship?
>>
>>8334224
But I am, I'm a monster too. I have an awful body and I'll never got to experience the cis experience I was supposed to have.

>>8334245
I'm a theist, I'll pray to the common God thats out there.
>>
>Trannysaurus Rex
>Psuedo Legendary Pokémon Trannytar
Your nicknames for trans people are always the best parts of these threads.
The blog posts that come after are tl;dr whining

But
>be me
>a (something tranny)
is a fun meme
>>
>>8334215
>Still nothing, despite being a good person
Why keep being a good person when this is your reward?
>>
>>8334255
I have a bunch more planned.

>>8334259
Because I'm a monster and a freak on the outside.

I hate being a tranny and I hate other trannies too.
>>
>>8334252
Any particular reason to be monotheist and not polytheist? Why believe there would be only one god, instead of many?
>>
>>8334269
Keep the moping short and sweet and you've got a good thing going.
>>
>>8334296
There has to be common ground somewhere, so the religions that have things in common will lead to the same god eventually.

Hopefully that God can hear me someday~
>>
>>8334215
>God hates me
hate him back it works for me
>>
>>8334308
I mean, I have to complain somewhere about how much I hate being a tranny and how much I hate other trannies right?

>>8334312
No, (s)he'll listen someday!
>>
>>8334318
>(s)he'll listen someday!
Maybe if you're good enough :^)
>>
Nobody likes periods, you idiot. And most of us view pregnancy as terrifying and unwanted. You're lamenting some of the only positives of being trans. I'd give you my uterus if I could.
>>
>>8334352
I'll be even gooder

>>8334361
I HATE being trans.

>I'd give you my uterus if I could.
>if I could.
:(
>>
>>8334215
>A Psuedo Legendary Pokémon Trannytar
I hope a gengar one shots you with focus blast faggot
>>
>>8334361
>Nobody likes periods, you idiot.
An insignificant price to pay.

>And most of us view pregnancy as terrifying and unwanted.
What is birth control?
>>
>>8334361
>most of us view pregnancy as terrifying and unwanted
yet you still wouldn't want to give up your ability to have biological children when it comes down to it
>>
>>8334361
Woman taking for granted validating traits that make them female. I want periods and pregnancy not just because it would mean I can have a future husband's kids, but because it's validating that I would actually be biologically female.
>>
>Wake up
>Get the fuck out of bed and see if I have become cis
>I'm still a trannyspotting movie

FUCK
>>
>tfw you will never give birth and have children
>tfw you will never mother respectable upstanding young adults
Why live
>>
>>8334361
No, it doesn't just mean no period, it means no female reproductive system whatsoever.

Also periods are something cis women frequently bond over for whatever reason, and use as a way to exclude AMABS and misgender FtMs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.