[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to be married early and have kids >literally in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Want to be married early and have kids
>literally in the minority of a minority group
What do I do?
>>
>>8334009
>>Want to be married early and have kids
same, no girl wants it though. proposed to my gf of 2 years, she not only turned it down, she broke up with me in a feminist rage
>>
>>8334025
luckily im only 22, so i still have time to find the one.
>>
>>8334009
>What do I do?
give up

Personally I just want to adopt a bunch of dogs for the rest of my life, kids can fuck off
>>
Church socials or the countryside. Your pick. The rest of the world has gone full "FUK DA FUTURR LOL NOTHING MATTERS MAN IS LE PLAGUE". The ones that aren't are too busy trying to get rich to have kids.
>>
>>8334025
I'm gay tho
>>
>>8334068
i'm bi. didn't know this was an issue in the gay community, like recently with gay marriage and stuff i assumed everyone would be rushing towards it.
>>
I'm married and it's great but we can't have kids because I'm a tranny :(
>>
>>8334113
>what is a surrogate

What are you, one of those "it has to be muh genes" type basically waiting on uterine implantation to become viable (it won't in your lifetime btw)?
>>
>>8334126
>uterine implantation
it can be done, its just expensive. if i had a wife that happened to be trans i'd probably save up and pay for it desu.
if a man refuses to help his woman to be a better woman, he isnt a man.

whether it be to help her get fit, help her to get well or just to be a better version of herself.
>>
>>8334126
I'm ftm lel. but yeah, it kinda has to be my genes. Maybe we'll adopt some day, but I feel it wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>8334220
>ftm

Then you have a womb. What's the problem, precisely? Artificial insemination and the c-section are a thing you know.
>>
>>8334230
I have a wife, moron. also ew
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.