[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kms after reading this How to stop being such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1495552935713.png (53KB, 1067x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1495552935713.png
53KB, 1067x1127px
I want to kms after reading this
How to stop being such a weak willed faggot?
>>
>>8333589
What exactly about being a tranny makes you the elaborate strawman the poster in your image erected? Read the classics. Learn to take care of your husband and his home. Raise his children. You're not inherently degenerate. In fact, you'll find that in conservative societies throughout history, transgender women were more accepted than fags. Why? Because they get with the program. Make yourself useful. Start by cleaning your god damned room. Right now.
>>
I'm a feminist and I think the pervasiveness and brutality of rape in the muslim world is worse than anything the straight white man is doing nowadays. Islam is a cancer upon the earth and should be dealt with accordingly.
Not really related to the thread, but that last paragraph triggered me.
>>
>>8333700
Not OP but the part that kinda hits is the one about losing one's personality. Maybe it's not true and I'm just insecure but maybe I've lost a part of myself.
Feels like I used to have more dreams and ambitions that I have abandoned for the sake of feeling more comfortable with myself and making myself into a better partner. ... or maybe I never had anymore dreams and ambitions than I do now. Things are too blurry to remember.
I have experienced the relationship meme and I suppose it's something that could make and keep me happy. Just enjoying your time with someone and making memories together. Hopefully I'll find a nice boyfriend that I want to spend my life with and that wants to spend his life with me.
>>
>>8333589
>>8333700
>>8333744
Underrated posts.
>>
>>8333744
>I'm a feminist
kys
>>
>>8333589
Just because some 16y/o put a couple hours effort into his boring off-the-top-of-his-head "trannies r bad" shitpost doesn't mean it's smart or right. Just ignore shit like that anon.
>>
>every tranny is exactly the same
lol
>>
>>8333589
>all this shit
Literally none of this is correct, its basically a well worded essay by some advanced level shitposter that says nothing and talks about nothing
>denial of reality
this is where my sides entered orbit
there's no such fucking thing as reality
you see shit with your eyes
but you see only your interpretation of it, humans aren't machines, everything is vague and nothing is concrete, and a society that stands for "nothing" shows a good sign of progress, adaptability and willingness to change from the old cruel ways.

>fetish
>agp
now im starting to think this was written by a tranny with a severe case of repression.
Yeah sure if you cross-dress and get a boner from it or something that's one thing, that may well be a sexual thing for you
but if you put on "female garments" and feel comfy in them i'd say you just feel more comfortable as a girl, and therefore you feel uncomfortable as a guy, and therefore you probably have Dysphoria.
Seriously who in the fuck says the word "garments"
and lmao male clothes fit my body way less than female ones

gl with repression OP, see you at pride next year
>>
>>8334320
>implying anyone wouldn't feel comfortable in stockings and a skirt

The preconceptions of the act is what gets to them. Me, I could give a shit less about the preconceptions and am entirely willing to admit women's clothing is comfy as hell without a hint of dysphoria over my maleness.
>>
>>8334345
as i said "probably"
i've been girlmoding for a year now and i have never felt comfortable in stockings and a skirt outside, i don't even like skirts that much, only worn one to uni a couple of times with tights on because i had this colourful phase where someone suggested me i should stop dressing all black and wear something colourful and i took it to the extreme cuz i don't have that good of a sense of style or fashion, in boymode or girlmode.
Stockings are something i'd wear if i were taking lewds for my bf, or thigh highs and a skirt, the latter i've only ever seen worn by asians outside.

I think what distinguishes dysphoria from everything else is that you have to hate being male, physically, as in, your features, your genitals, what defines your sex (inb4 the chromosome meme) and socially, as in your position in society as a male, your presentation, the way people see you and how they interact with you based on that assumption of being male - basically what defines your gender identity.

In short, if you would prefer to be a woman but are okay with being a male, you're probably not trans, and should just try be a more feminine male if you feel like that's the true you, without altering your body
>>
>>8333589
All these walls of texts with edgelord logic about "muh beta males being jewed into tranny-ness" completely forget about the existence of FtM trannies and just assume every tranny is a man with a crossdressing fetish taken too far
>>
>>8333589
Ok alot of this is a repost from myposting career https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8404-how-transsexualism-destroys-identity/page__st__60

MPC is a more intellectual version of /pol/

If you really wanna kill yourself check out
https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8209-world-war-t-superthread/

>>8333875
>>8334320
>>8334456
This was written by a middle aged paleo conservative. I'd lol if he was a repressed AGP tranny.

As a repressed AGP tranny myself I feel this is a good article and may have a point, but as usual these alt-right types get AGP but also dont really get it you know?
>>
>>8333803
I don't think I lost my personality at all, it feels more like unwrapping a present.
>>
>>8336041
...how do you know who wrote it?
>>
>>8336065
Because im somewhat familiar with the author, known as Pleasureman. I've been reading MPC for over 5 years.
>>
>>8336079
MPC?
>>
>>8336095
MyPostingCareer
>>
>>8336099
Link?
>>
>>8336103
Its up above but mpcdot.com
>>
File: retard.png (38KB, 598x529px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
38KB, 598x529px
>>8333589
It kept saying my post was spam so I had to use an image instead.
>>
File: 1495559792379.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495559792379.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>8336181
reaction pic
Trans people do the whole self deprication, de legitfying themselves memes sure do whatever.
But we have blanchard for that. Whom evers this theory is, theyre just wrong.
>>
>>8333589
you have to rub your nuts and say nice things to them every day for at least 5 mins
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.