[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be miserable being a man or >be miserable being a hon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1493803090250.jpg (185KB, 555x739px) Image search: [Google]
1493803090250.jpg
185KB, 555x739px
>be miserable being a man
or
>be miserable being a hon

I honestly don't think there is a way for me to be happy. Why is life so shitty?
>>
1) You aren't a man.
2) You aren't a "hon" and to be honest, I hate the term "hon". Why do trans people have to attack and hurt each other?

You are a woman. You may or may not """"""pass"""""" as a cis woman, but ultimately no matter how you look you aren't a cis woman. It doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. It doesn't mean you are less of a human being or less of a woman.
>>
Repressing will lead to eternal sadness, suicide or caving in and transitioning at like 40.
Starting now is better because at least it's some hope instead of none.
>>
just do the suicide
>>
>>8332987
This actually made me feel a little better, thanks.

>>8332988
Pretty sure either way I'm destined for eternal sadness or suicide tbqh.
>>
>>8333020
>Pretty sure either way I'm destined for eternal sadness or suicide tbqh.
Maybe, but giving it a go is better than just moping at the starting line. Also there's a good chance that proper hormones will make you feel better mentally.
>>
>>8332987

>but ultimately no matter how you look you aren't a cis woman

Not OP, but that doesn't matter because looking like a cis woman is not exclusive to being one. Any tranny would look like a cis woman if they started hormones as prepubescents or during early puberty, and there are young trannies proving it today. The fact things didn't have to be this way is quite the torturous one.
>>
>>8333162

Yeah but who cares, that part of your life already happened, and many trans don't know they are trans til after puberty anyway. Right now, OP is upset they don't look cis enough, so they are calling themselves a "hon" and a "man" and beating themselves up and hurting themselves.

You don't need to look cis to:

1) Be loved
2) Have a happy life
3) Be a woman.
4) Be a human
5) Be beautiful
6) Be feminine

There are cultures where being trans is celebrated and accepted, cultures which predate the use of hormonal therapy. Like the Two Spirits of Native Americans. Horomonal therapy is a good thing that has helped many trans women and I think OP should look into it. I think OP should dress how she wants to feel beautiful and comfortable, maybe experiment with makeup and "feminine styles" of clothing and hair. She should surround herself with people who love and support her.

Not throw away her life as "shitty" because she's a "hon" or a "man". How horrible.
>>
>>8333245
Fuck off. I would already have 1, 2, and 5 if I was cis.
>>
>>8333245
I wish I could think positively like you anon
>>
>>8332973
yeah chances are youll never be happy.
>>
>>8333245

First, >>8333915 and >>8334228 aren't me.

Secondly:

>Yeah but who cares, that part of your life already happened

And it will limit the rest of my life incredibly.

>many trans don't know they are trans til after puberty anyway.

Doesn't apply in my case.

>1) Be loved

Possible, but unlikely if you're unwilling to settle for a non-straight male or non-lesbian.

>2) Have a happy life

If you can satisfy yourself with less.

>3) Be a woman.

Yeah, and I'm sure you can be very happy as a Filipino child slave just by knowing that you have the RIGHT to be free from slavery even if it doesn't change anything for your situation.

>4) Be a human

That is the only one that is true without any asterisks.

5) Be beautiful

Blatant lie. You can look cis without looking beautiful, but you can't look beautiful without looking cis.

6) Be feminine

It's called being effeminate when you don't pass for a cis woman.

>Like the Two Spirits of Native Americans. Horomonal therapy is a good thing that has helped many trans women and I think OP should look into it. I think OP should dress how she wants to feel beautiful and comfortable, maybe experiment with makeup and "feminine styles" of clothing and hair. She should surround herself with people who love and support her.

She should start HRT regardless.
>>
>>8334228
Start doing drugs.
>>
>>8334546
I doubt drugs will make you positive
>>
>>8332973
life sucks not much you can do about it although maybe you end up a little happier transitioning
>>
i'm going to kill myself, i'm not quite sure when but i will. i spend day after day languishing, between life and death. only reason i haven't done it yet is because of my immediate family who i love. i just want to spend a bit more time with them. i don't hang out with my few friends anymore, i don't want them to see my deformed self. its funny, my life was largely sad and lonely, and trying to transition is what did me in. my drug addled brain was expecting a miracle, fucking HRT won't do anything once you've been raped by male puberty. there is no state more pathetic and wretched than being trapped as a grotesque ass disgusting tranny. so i will inevitably kill myself, and then I will cease to exist
>>
>>8335426

How could you possibly love your immediate family when they probably had a big part in why you didn't take hormones before puberty?
>>
>tfw op is probably 5'7 and 19 y/o and will never know true hondom
>>
>>8335426
I'm OP and I actually know exactly how you feel. Everyday I think about dying. I don't expect any miracles from HRT though and I often fear starting HRT and seeing no progress is what will do me in as well.

>>8335460
I'm 23 I know exactly what hondom is.
>>
Oh, look, it's THIS thread. AGAIN.

Why don't we the miserable hons and pre-everything mtfs just agree on a date to kill ourselves? We could even hit the news and steal /pol/'s thunder. Think about it.
>>
>>8335443
not really, that's largely my fault. im 19, maybe when i was like around 10 give or take, i told my mom i wished i was a girl, and she just brushed it off. i wish my parents had taken me to a therapist and got me puberty blockers and saved my life etc. but they didn't. i didn't say anything else, i just figured that i was stuck being a guy and figured i had to make it work. its my fault because i didn't speak up, i didn't scream for help. i just didn't do anything. i stood by and watched silently while my existence was destroyed by puberty. so im gonna destroy myself.

my parents are fairly ignorant but they didn't interfere with me getting on HRT last year, however futile it may have been. i still love them, though i wish i had nobody at all, which would make letting go a lot easier
>>
>>8335479
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. Like >>8335426 said if it wasn't for my parents I would do it though.
>>
>>8335492
You started when you were 18 unless you're just extremely unlucky you have a chance. I'm 23 as fucked as can be.
>>
>>8335479

Because then who will be here to educate trannies in middle or high school on how to start self-medding? The passers won't, they're rarely here because they can move on with their lives. The passer traffic would drop even lower as a result of us being gone too, because we are the trannies that keep /lgbt/ tranny-related, without us, /lgbt/ will appear to be a community devoid of trannies since passers will rarely be on at the same time as one another so they will move on to other sites.
>>
>>8335500
>tfw 25 and strated mones two weeks ago
The only one you're hurting with that attitude is yourself.
>>8335504
>we exist only to save others from the pain we suffer daily
I like this. We should be named something cool.
>>
>>8335516
Maybe so, but I see very little hope at my age and with how I look.
>>
>>8335526
>MEIBE SO, BUT *DERP* I SEA LITLE HOPU AT MUH EICH AND WIT HO A LUK
STOP BEING A PUSSY, YOU FUCKING TWAT. GET THE MONES AND STOP LOSING YOUR TIME. I HAVE A FUCKING RECENDING HAIRLINE, AND YOU THINK I GIVE TWO FUCKS? DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING A MALE AT YOUR 30S? I CERTAINLY NO, THAT'S WHY IM DOING IT. NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO. I HATE BEING A MALE, I HAVE MY STUPID PENIS, AND IF YOU FEEL REMOTELY SIMILAR TO ME, THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THAT ATTITUDE OF "Yeah, no. It seems to be something too difficult and the chances are low" YOU WILL ONLY GET DEEPER AND DEEPER IN A HOLE OF PAIN AND SELF-LOATHING.
GET THE MONES, YOU BIG FAT IDIOT. I'M WARNING YOU.
>>
>>8335542
I'm fucking scared of it my friend. The chances are pretty low and I'm pretty on edge with life as it is. I do hate being a guy, I do understand how you feel, I do understand I'm digging myself deeper too and it fucking sucks. You are a lot braver than me.
>>
>>8335500
Is 23 really that bad?
>>
>>8335587
It's not good, but age and looks are why I think that way about myself.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.