[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there, first time opening this board. So, my little cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 146295.jpg (227KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
146295.jpg
227KB, 1080x1080px
Hello there, first time opening this board.
So, my little cousin just confessed that he's gay.I am really anti-lgbt shit but when it comes to my little cousin I become soft (i catch gay rainbow feels).Problem is that he is 13 years old and his boyfriend is 21 and I am scared that he is gonna force him do things that he shouldn't do for his age.I have two options: tell his parents (which I promised not to) or just find the guy and threaten him (not sure it's gonna help since I am a girl).I don't know what to do, halp.
And yeah I was thinking of posting this in /adv/ but I thought that was the perfect place.
Pic is just some bullshit i found.
>>
Tell his parents. Adults dating 13 year olds is not ok.
>>
>>8330984
Above all else stay supportive of your cuz. Yeah that age gap is scary, but as his ally you should do your best to stand up for him. I think the threat might be the best option, especially if you are older than boyfriend. Also make sure that your cuz knows safe sex practices.
>>
>>8330996
No matter how sad it makes me feel i want to support him cuz my family is very conservative and no one else would.But I am 20 and I am scared that if i threaten him I might lose my cousin's trust and he trusts only me.
>>
>>8331002
Pedophiles are usually pussies. As soon as they are called out, they fucking run because what are they going to do? Hit you and go to jail where everybody will know they're a pedophile. Pedophiles are murdered in prison. All you need to do is let him know that you are aware that he is dating your 13 year old cousin and if he continues to do so, you will call the police.
>>
>>8331065
This. Don't tell his parents, threaten the pedo dude, make him break contact with the kid "naturally" aka "it's not me lil Johnny it's you", make him pretend he just wants to move on. You have all the leverage you need to make the boyfriend do whatever you want. Hell you could even extort him at this point.
>>
>>8331065
>Pedophiles are murdered in prison.

I've known over a dozen straight people who've gone to prison, some of them more than once, and all of them were pedophiles. Most prisoners are pedophiles, just like how most straight people are pedophiles.

These "pedophiles that get murdered" get murdered because they went to prison for their pedophilia. AKA it's their favorite crime. Do you understand? Lots of theives, murderers and adult-raping straights are pedos on the side, but their pedophilia is just a hobby to them. Their real skill set is being crafty/clever, or violent and powerful.

Obviously, if some nerd like you went to prison when the only crimes you're any good at are raping children and doing bad memes, you're going to be in danger.
>>
>>8331147
And what do you figure they're going to think when this guy is put in jail after being caught in a relationship with a 13 year old? You think that they're going to assume that they were just holding hands, or are they going to assume that he fucked the kid?
>>
>>8331147
t. dogshit spammer
>>
>>8331224
That's just your made up story you straight dog shit. I didn't address your made up story because I don't care about fiction.
>>
>>8331229
>>8331230
K E K
E
K
>>
>>8331239
It's in poor taste for you to link to one of your own shitposts and then laugh at it, even if you're also laughing at my post you pedophile.
>>
>>8331147
And here I thought the insane pedophile poster had vanished. Glad to see you still up and about.
>>
1. Don't tell his parents, that will drive the relationship underground, not solve the problem. He trusts you. Use that trust to keep him safe.

2. Like those other anons said, confront the boyfriend. Make sure you have proof and you're not alone with him so he can't hurt you. If he knows where you live, stay the night somewhere else. He probably won't try anything but you never know. Tell him to break up or your proof is going straight to the police.

3. Console your cousin by doing nice things with him after his boyfriend "breaks up" with him. Talk to him about being gay, do your research on HIV, condoms, etc. and tell him about it. Just for taking him seriously and trying to learn about it, he'll love you. Remember: you're the one he trusts right now, he will listen to you. Cement that relationship so he trusts you enough to break it off if an adult goes after him again.
>>
>>8330984
Jesus christ everyone here is literally retarded. That gap is not ok, whoever this boyfriend is just wants a little butt toy to play with. your cousin is the equivalency of a grade schooler. You think they're going to talk about their feelings and life? I know you probably don't want to "rat him out" and ruin your relationship but christ that relationship is not ok. There is no way that this relationship means anything to the "boyfriend" other than sex, do you want to subject your cousin to that before he even really starts puberty?
>>
>>8330984
Dude, obviously talk to your cousin about it. I'll support you in your quest to break them up. But I think you should get your cousin to stop seeing him. Convince him somehow
>>
>>8330984

That's ridiculous. I would tell his parents. A 21 year old man knows a lot better than to date a fucking 13 year old boy.
>>
>>8331895
this times a thousand
>>
>>8331895
/agree
>>
>>8330984
>Problem is that he is 13 years old and his boyfriend is 21
For fucks sake, it's a pedophile molesting a kid. THIS shit is why people hate us. We won't start being accepted until fucking pedos and other degenerate pieces of shit aren't kicked out of community. Tell his parents. NOW.
>>
>>8330984
Is this bait or real?
For the love of god OP, if you really love your cousin keep him away from doing sex things with 18+ people. He's just barely finishing up puberty.
>>
Get him away from you OP,
You dont wanna catch the gay....Dont make the same mistake we did
>>
>>8330984
Kill yourself, kill your cousin and kill the pedo.
Not necessary in that order, as long as you do it.
>>
>>8330984
>tfw no qt 13 year old bf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.