[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing vidya with co-worker >He refers to me as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 1372645428985.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1372645428985.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>playing vidya with co-worker
>He refers to me as she twice

HE KNOWS
>>
Elaborate
>>
>>8330887
He just mixed you up with your character.
>>
>>8330908
>playing overwatch with co-worker
>Say something about being shit at Rein
>Other player misunderstands
>Co-worker responds "Well what she means is-"
>"She's trying to say that-"
>>
>>8330914
I was playing Rein.
>>
File: enhanced-29045-1395177838-7.jpg (118KB, 563x401px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29045-1395177838-7.jpg
118KB, 563x401px
I am also a closeted mtf and I also have a coworker who blatantly knows.

she got completely weirded out when a hon came in as customer. then she said to me "please dont be mad. i'd be ok with it if it were you."

ive never once implied I was trans
>>
>>8330982
So what are the clues you've given her? And how has she given away that she knows besides that incident?
>>
My coworker says "sup buttercup" jokingly sometimes and always treats me really nicely. Every time he does that i giggle like a moron and my brain shuts down. I am falling into a retarded teenage girl tier crush for him hard.

Im pretty sure he has caught onto me being a tranny but I can't know for sure. Shit is confusing but regardless of what turns out i want to hug him for making me feel so validated and lovable.
>>
>>8330982
>>8331025
sounds kind of awkward but at the same time I wish so much I had someone like that
>>
File: 1BdHWsd.gif (448KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1BdHWsd.gif
448KB, 500x375px
>>8330993
>So what are the clues you've given her?
I think its just that I have a somewhat feminine mannerisms, along with hair past my shoulders, and always a clean shaven face. she also has seen my instagram which has some selfies with girly snapchat filters

really, when I think about it, I must be much more obvious than I realize. another time a different coworker said "you the man!" after I helped him out and I jokingly said "ohhh I dont know about that" and he replied "we didn't either at first" and then another coworker who overheard started laughing with a look on her face like "i cant believe you just said that", like this was an inside joke I wasn't in on.

another time a random older drunk woman at a bar pulled me aside and said that she knows my secret, and its so great that im a "he/she". another time my friend's girlfriend gave me a tarot reading, and the way she interpreted the cards seemed like a thinly-veiled way of saying "its ok if you come out and transition". stuff about me afraid to go through a major change but ultimately feeling at peace for doing so.

huh i must be the biggest egg ever

>And how has she given away that she knows besides that incident?
she hasn't. that was the only time. it was fairly recent. I'm too uncomfortable to bring it up.
>>
Just transition alread or at least get on hrt asap if you're not
>>
>>8331142
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ssounds scary
>>
It sounds awkward for sure but at least you have people that care enough to talk about it. I had a coworker call me babe once and he'd grab me sometimes and that was chill. But aside from a male fail here and there everyone felt awkward around me and no one ever addressed it. Maybe it's just the area I'm in but I would've killed for some one to go, "hey are you trans? It's cool if you are"
>>
>>8331223
I am on hrt (Op here) but I dont think it's noticeable yet. But maybe I'm just a retard. No I'm definitely a retard. I pnce went into work with some of yesterday's makeup still on (lipstick resedue and fake lashes) and almost fucking died. I ran to the bathroom to remove it all before I started work but I think someone must have seen me and said something because one guy in the office asked me if I was alright and chuckled when I said yes confusedly. Another occasion where I suspected something was upon completion of a task once, one of my co-workers said to me "you da man! You know that right? You are the man" And I kinda just akwardly said sure. But he just asked again with a more inquisitive tone "Do you know that you da man man? Do you?" Didn't want ro jump to conclusions but the word may already be out somehow.
>>
>>8331776
kek

just tell them already I bet no one will even care
>>
>>8331142
>another time a different coworker said "you the man!" after I helped him out and I jokingly said "ohhh I dont know about that" and he replied "we didn't either at first" and then another coworker who overheard started laughing with a look on her face like "i cant believe you just said that", like this was an inside joke I wasn't in on.

Holy fuck the exact same thing happened to me once except this karen-from-accounting-esque onlooker in my workplace just turned around to watch trying not to laugh with a huge smile on her face. Are we really that obvious? I think I might need to call in sick today. I'm getting severe anxiety.
>>
>>8331787
I know they won't but it still feels way too personal. Besides I might have a heart attack trying to tell someone and then die... so maybe I should tell someone as a method of suicide. In any case if they don't care enough to bring it up then neither do I.
>>
>>8331796
Just come in one day fully girlmode and doing your best to sound like one too. Tell them to call you Caitlin and see how they react.
>>
>>8331813
I can already do a perfect girl voice and my birth name is actually a girl's name. Even my natural voice isn't at all masculine. But if I come in as a girl they'll probably ask me 1000000000000000 questions and then do the whole "we accept you no matter what speech" and want me to be super touched and everything. That's too much to deal with. I'm just going to wait until I stop being able to pass for a guy easily because of hrt and then skip town to start living normally. Alternatively if they put me in charge of an office somewhere far enough away I can do that and keep my job. In any case... idk. No! I'm not doing that!
>>
>>8331825
>skip town
kek isnt that just a little melodramatic?

endure their little feelsy talk about togetherness and enjoy being fast-tracked for promotion as the ultimate diversity symbol
>>
>>8331854
I just want a quiet life. Also I would hate to be promoted for anything other than my own ability.
>>
>>8331854
Not OP here, but you do know of that whole tranny "transition and start a new life elsewhere" thing don't you? Apparently its pretty common.
>>
>>8331861
Quiet life is good, but skipping town and starting over just seems like such an effort. Fair enough though.

And I was only joking about getting on the office's fast track for promotion, Anon. For that you would really need to go under the desk if you know what I am talking about.

>>8331897
I didn't, but yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>8330982
Are you on HRT?
>>
>>8330982
H-how bad of a hon? A twinkhon?
Do people think a twinkhon is weird? ;_!
>>
>>8330887
>meet cute tranny on CS:GO
>in a Discord with friends
>invite "her" to the discord
>we hit it off and talk about vidya all night
>she because she's sleepy and has work in the morning
>best friend in the Discord goes: "Are you sure that was a girl?"

HE KNOWS

I've been trying to keep my tranny chasing a secret until I find the right girl (male). What do?
>>
>>8332066
ella mayo. Just tell him the truth I guess. Who cares really.
>>
>co-workers refer me to my new name
>they also refer to me as "he"
People must be retarded or something, I'll ditch this place and get a new job ASAP when my legal name change is done.
>>
>>8332140
eh it'll probably take some adjustment time. Don't let it bother you so much.
>>
>>8332057
most people think that any and all kinds of tranny is weird.
>>
File: hey-arnold-helga-2.gif (384KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
hey-arnold-helga-2.gif
384KB, 500x366px
>>8332033
>>8332040
I was for a bit when I first got the job. I thought I'd be ready to come out by the time any noticeable changes happened, but I wasnt. my boobs were getting harder to hide and it gave me so much anxiety that I stopped.

and you know whats funny? now I plan on doing exactly this >>8331825 >>8331897

I'm moving across the country in a couple months so I'm planning on trying again there, before I establish myself.

>>8332057
no no no this was a TruHonâ„¢ all the way. late forties, badly balding, ill-fitting dress, the works. nice lady though. she's come in before with a small group of trannies and I helped them.
>>
File: 1495499795240.png (340KB, 375x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495499795240.png
340KB, 375x680px
>>8331825
>But if I come in as a girl they'll probably ask me 1000000000000000 questions and then do the whole "we accept you no matter what speech" and want me to be super touched and everything.
Actually, from my experience people are way too awkward to call it out. Took a couple days for one or two people I've been talking a lot with to ask why the makeup and like a month or so for some other guy to be like "I like your new style".
I did girlmode for three months until my boss was like "alright anon, what's going on".
>>
How do you ask a close friend to call you your pronouns, if you don't pass yet but look andro? I don't want to seem sjw-y
>>
File: 1443530884583.jpg (109KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443530884583.jpg
109KB, 360x360px
>>8332896
>needing advice on how to talk to a close friend
>they don't already call you by your preferred pronoun
You sure that's a close friend?
>>
>>8332886
>"alright anon, what's going on"
How did you answer?
>>
File: carrotpat.png (95KB, 372x368px) Image search: [Google]
carrotpat.png
95KB, 372x368px
>>8333005
>"do you mean something recent or like all of me?"
>"everything"
>"well, i'm trans, that's why i look like this and have constant doctor appointments"
>"yeah, i kinda figured"
Then I just sat and talked about being trans for like 40 minutes and discussed things like dealing with depression and acceptance from your peers. It was a nice friendly conversation.
>>
>>8332066
>chasing trannies with unpassable voices
you're doing it wrong my nigga
>>
>go to hs presenting male, senior year
(its a christian school)
>a bit over a year hrt
>short hair

>senior skip day at the beach
>show up in bikini
>nobody says anything and acts like nothing's different
>friend says i look nice

w-wew

i thought my closet was watertight
>>
>>8330887

In what context would you be playing video games with a co-worker?

>>8333356

They might have just had really good poker faces. You know kids who go to Christian schools are all hardcore degenerates in reality.
>>
>>8332953
I'm pre-hrt and everyone around me misgenders me, is it even worth it to ask him to call me what I want?
>>
File: fag enabler.png (199KB, 297x288px) Image search: [Google]
fag enabler.png
199KB, 297x288px
>>8333379
>might just have had really good poker faces

rip ;~;

at least in a couple weeks i'm never going to see them again

moving a few thousand miles away as well
>>
>>8333424
>I'm pre-hrt and everyone around me misgenders me
i wonder why
>>
>>8333434

Did you mention being a tranny growing up in a Christian environment for your college application personal statements? I was wishing I could use that back when I was going through the process.
>>
File: asuka.png (141KB, 347x298px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
141KB, 347x298px
>>8333444
yes, now i have a full ride to school on the west coast

pretty excited tbqh
>>
>>8333031
Nice. I still probably don't have the courage to do something like that though so...
>>
>>8333379
>In what context would you be playing video games with a co-worker?
We both like the same kinds of games so we play together if we both happen to be online at the same time.
>>
>>8333379
most christian school students are 1 step away from snorting coke off of their closeted tranny friend's ass tbqh
>>
>>8333471

Good for you, senpai. It took me years to get myself back together after my father fucked with my head.
>>
>>8333508
thx
im sorry about your dad, they can be really shitty
>>
>>8333508
Yeah if my dad knew I was a tranny he would probably kill me. Like literally kill me. Muslim honor killing etc.
>>
>>8333471
How 2 get free college?
>>
File: is_now_gril.jpg (26KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
is_now_gril.jpg
26KB, 500x627px
>>8334324
be poor, do well in school, do extracurriculars and service work, write about being persecuted tranny

worked for me at least
>>
>>8334358
Ah I see... well I guess I'll just pay for it then. I did literally no extracurriculars because I don't like working without getting paid and the last year I was in college which was freshman year (2013) I got straight B's. Also I hate oppression narratives. Such is life as an Ancap youth.
>>
>>8333494
Not that anon, but when your boss asks, being honest and not dodging is usually the best thing to do. Otherwise you arouse suspicion concerning your work ethic.
>>
>>8334370
>ancap
How embarrassing
>>
>>8334358
>write about being persecuted tranny
that's discrimination though?
>>
>>8334358
fuck off sam
>>
>>8334430
???
>>
>>8333437
T-that's why I'm asking if I should ask him to call me the right pronouns.. But I only am midgendered because I'm in high school (18) and everyone knew me before..
>>
>>8334484
You're being retarded. Don't ask for pronouns until you're making a good effort to pass.
>>
>>8331825
>my birth name is actually a girl's name
why?
>>
>>8334430
who are u?
why fuck off?
>>
>>8334499
It is probably one of those unisex names like Sam.
>>
>>8334491
I am, I'm ftm though so I could simply be seen as a young boy or very masc female depending. I think he /wants/ to see me as a chick though, so idk what to do.
>>
>>8334499
Because my parents are stupid and gave me a name that isn't from their culure before the internet was common.
>>
>>8334484
when it's weird for people around you that doesn't know you to use he, then you can safely assume they will transition to using she eventually
>>
>>8334517
Nah alot of girls just looks like straight up girls sorry to say. Git gud hon.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.