[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ please help there's a really nice girl who likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nightmare goggles.jpg (60KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.jpg
60KB, 722x349px
/lgbt/ please help there's a really nice girl who likes me but I'm gay and not out of the closet, and I don't want to hurt her feelings because she's sensitive and just got out of a bad relationship, what do I do? I'm too much of a pussy to just say I'm gay, and I think she took my niceness as more than me being nice
>>
>>8328673
Just tell her you're gay and that you're still closeted. Most likely she's not going to spread it around.
>>
>>8328676
how should I bring it up?
>tfw socially akward retard (not sure how any one could honestly like me)
>>
>>8328673
If she's really nice then chances are she'll understand you telling her that you're gay and not spread it

Trust me, this happened a few times to me in High School and any other excuse ends with someone's feelings getting hurt.
>>
>>8328687
Not the person you're asking but, you don't want to leave her in a position where she's interested in you for long enough that when you tell her, it dissapoints her.

Best way I found is to get them to talk about their dating life past. or present. and then listen to them and asking them where they intend to go. The conversation will probably end along the lines of "I just really want to find a nice guy" at which point it's really not that awkward to say "I know what you mean, I'm gay and finding a nice guys is really hard". It's casual and she should get the point.
>>
>>8328687
>how should I bring it up?
"Fuck off breeder scum REEEEEE!!"
>>
>>8328687
Has she asked you out?
>>
File: 1495339588558.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495339588558.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>8328726
nigger what? This whole thread is about how gay I am
>>
>>8328729
not yet, but she has made any excuse to talk to me, I feel like she might soon, which is why I need to tell her soon
>>
>>8328735
I'd just tell her if she asks you out or if she starts really suggesting it. Not everyone is a huge douche and will immediately spread it around. Just tell her that you've never told anyone before. She might even end up as your faghag lol
>>
>>8328673
BE GONE FOUL WITCH! YOUR WIDE HIPS HOLD NO TEMPTATION FOR ME!
>>
>>8328673
Honestly, outing yourself is a bad idea unless you know everyone will be okay with it. Then yeah, out yourself, there's no better time than the future.

If you tell her and she's not the person you think she is, she'll tell everyone you're gay and your life will be pretty rough until you GTFO.

Here's what you do, OP: be straightforward and say you're not interested.
"I think you've been getting the wrong idea from me recently. I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a relationship anytime in the conceivable future. We can still be friends, but that's all."

Obviously make it sound more natural and less like PR, but that's the general idea.
>>
File: 1495310468767.jpg (27KB, 450x429px) Image search: [Google]
1495310468767.jpg
27KB, 450x429px
>>8329271
>>8328788
>>8328712
>>8328689
>>8328676
Op here, thanks for all the advice, she straight up asked me if I was single and I told her I dated a dude for a while but we split, and she asked if I like girls too, and I said no but she was cool with it, so it all turned out ok in the end
>>
>>8329364
happy for you, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.